IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
FuTH 006 (resized).JPG
FuTH 005 (resized).JPG
FuTH 004 (resized).JPG
FuTH 001 (resized).JPG
IMG_4272 (resized).JPG
IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
IMG_6246 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I haven't had any of my messages to support responded to so far, even after Andrew asked me to email him directly. I understand things are busy, with trying to get Alien out, but come on guys, at least respond to my requests to support.
I've also got a lighting issue and would like to code update.

PM send

1 week later
#61 7 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Mine light up but do not fire, we should start a club....

Here you go:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-club-enjoy-the-adrenaline

A lot of info already available there, and more feedback is very welcome

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Reseated all usb cable to the IO boards, and to the CPU as well.
HW 1.4 and SW0.6 on all boards.
IO1, IO2, IO3, IOC

Did you already try to exchange the IO boards? As they are all the same it is easy to exchange them and rule out if one is faulty.

1 week later
#89 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Back home from the road now. What diagnostics can I do on the IO or light/switch boards to see whats wrong with them or further figure out what needs replacing?

I do not know if you tried it but if you exchange the IO boards underneath the playfield you might isolate the problem. The 3 IO boards are all the same so it is easy to switch them. If an IO board is defect you might notice that the light problem will migrate to another part of the playfield.

1 month later
#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

Had an IO board damaged during shipping, anyone know how long they generally take to replace? itching to play my LE

I had mine replaced within a few days. That is shipping from Wales to The Netherlands.

1 month later
#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Do you have a shaker on it? I unplugged mine until I have time to try and dial it back. It is really REALLY violent...I could see it vibrating loose almost anything on the game at factory settings.

Quoted from txstargazer3:

I turned my shaker off in the software too. Since I did, I have had no issues with loose connections. I think the shaker is overkill and I am very glad the option to turn it off is included.

Agreed, the shaker is not programmed in very well at the moment. I hope Heighhway will address this in a future software update otherwise my shaker will be off as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-right-ramp-issue?tu=PinballRulez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.