IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
FuTH 006 (resized).JPG
FuTH 005 (resized).JPG
FuTH 004 (resized).JPG
FuTH 001 (resized).JPG
IMG_4272 (resized).JPG
IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
IMG_6246 (resized).jpg

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 years ago

I would double check all the speaker connections to the amp. If you're still getting sound from the cab speaker it has to be a connection issue or the amp itself. Shaker motors tend to vibrate things loose.

#102 7 years ago

I looked at them, they all seem solid. I'll check again.

#103 7 years ago

Thanks, it's fixed now. Not sure what was happening. The connections all looked normal. I just reseated all of the relevant connectors, and it works now.

#104 7 years ago

Do you have a shaker on it? I unplugged mine until I have time to try and dial it back. It is really REALLY violent...I could see it vibrating loose almost anything on the game at factory settings.

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Do you have a shaker on it? I unplugged mine until I have time to try and dial it back. It is really REALLY violent...I could see it vibrating loose almost anything on the game at factory settings.

I turned my shaker off in the software too. Since I did, I have had no issues with loose connections. I think the shaker is overkill and I am very glad the option to turn it off is included.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Quoted from txstargazer3:

I turned my shaker off in the software too. Since I did, I have had no issues with loose connections. I think the shaker is overkill and I am very glad the option to turn it off is included.

Agreed, the shaker is not programmed in very well at the moment. I hope Heighhway will address this in a future software update otherwise my shaker will be off as well.

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Thanks, it's fixed now. Not sure what was happening. The connections all looked normal. I just reseated all of the relevant connectors, and it works now.

Glad you got it fixed Russell. You can ignore my email to you this evening.

There are also manual adjustment knobs on the amplifier - including one for the treble

3 months later
#108 6 years ago

We recently got a Full Throttle on location.

I'm just curious to know how the pop-up post is supposed to function during the skill shot, and an autoplunge ball save, as the behavior I am seeing doesn't seem correct.

If the skill shot is made, the ball continues unabated, through the "garage" path, and often goes SDTM. Then you get a ball save, it autoplunges, and the same thing happens. If you don't make the skill shot, the post comes up and drops the ball into the pop bumpers. It would seem like either the post or the lock magnet should stop the ball from taking that path that tends to send the ball SDTM.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

through the "garage" path, and often goes SDTM.

That's a more a function of the setup of the game. You might have to tweak the lane guides so it goes more to your left flipper.

The ball should launch and then if you hit a ramp/orbit immediately you get one of the skill shots.

#110 6 years ago

Selling my Full Throttle if you are interested pm me.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

We recently got a Full Throttle on location.
If the skill shot is made, the ball continues unabated, through the "garage" path, and often goes SDTM. Then you get a ball save, it autoplunges, and the same thing happens.

That's not how it's supposed to work. What version of software is installed?

In version 1.01 and higher, a ball save in single ball play should activate the left post and divert the ball into the pop bumpers. This was done specifically to avoid double drains because of a misaligned orbit guide.

1 year later
#112 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a Full Throttle ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 9.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-right-ramp-issue/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.