pinball2015_1160.jpg
pinball2015_1159.jpg
pinball2015_1158.jpg
pinball2015_1157.jpg
7e848b095c8ee675bb1829c60e202543.jpg
Pickle.jpg
FT-Expo-Party-Twin-Peaks-Flyer_2.jpg
image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

Sound boring, think I'll pass.

Oh wait, you put my name on the flyer? Shit. I guess I'll be there then!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

email sent
Aurich better be in full face paint!

If you're going to show up in a Duffman costume I'll consider it.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Torturous as usual.....

I actually only saw the flyer like an hour before it went on Pinside, and I've been too busy actually working on Alien to chat with Andrew much lately, so I don't honestly know what's in store yet myself.

#27 8 years ago

WEEK OF EXPO BUMP!

Hope to see you all there.

#31 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure Andrew is going to tell everyone who attends the Heighway seminar to come over, but maybe there's a capacity limit at the place. Andrew is going to open a tab, and we're going to get people some up close time with the games, so make it if you can, should be fun.

I'm not saying I'll have any off the record information to share, but if I did, that would be the spot for it.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

remind me... what is your flavor of choice to party with??? Might need a little truth serum to bring along.

I'm gluten intolerant (celiac) so that means you can't bribe me with most beers, sadly. On the upside that means you can jump straight to hard liquor, and get the job done faster!

Do you guys get Stone Brewery beers out there? Their Delicious IPA is GF, that's the beer I'm drinking the most now.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

My wife is Celiac and I will try to snag a bomber of AltBrew. the BEST gluten free beer anywhere!!! Seriously great stuff and I drink alot of crap gluten free beer. This stuff is good enough they need to stop advertising it as gluten free because I drink it on the regular basis now and others woudl also if they were not scared off by the gluten free idea in theri head.

Huh, never heard of that one. These days I'm mostly Stone Delicious IPA and Omission Pale Ale, sometimes their Lager if I'm in the mood. So you know the whole celiac deal then, it's getting a lot easier nowadays though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-party-pinball-expo?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.