Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball2015_1161.jpg
pinball2015_1160.jpg
pinball2015_1159.jpg
pinball2015_1158.jpg
pinball2015_1157.jpg
7e848b095c8ee675bb1829c60e202543.jpg
Pickle.jpg
FT-Expo-Party-Twin-Peaks-Flyer_2.jpg
image.jpeg

#1 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

We will have 3 x Full Throttles at Pinball Expo this year.

Please join us at our exhibitor stand throughout Expo, and have some games on Full Throttle.

Andrew, Romain, James, Aurich and Barry Oursler will be giving a seminar on Thursday from 6.30pm - 8pm. We will be talking about our company, Full Throttle, Alien Pinball, the future of pinball and exclusively revealing something to the seminar audience! We will also be handing out some merchandise.

After the seminar, we will be hosting a FULL THROTTLE PARTY at the amazing Twin Peaks Bar/Restaurant across the way from the venue in the car park, from 8.15pm - late

Join us for:

* Full Throttle Competitions with prizes
* Free Beers & Soft Drinks
* Free Fried Chicken Bites & Fries
* Merchandise Giveaways
* Meet & Talk with the Heighway Pinball Team

Places to our Party are strictly limited so to reserve your place, please email us at info@heighwaypinball.com

We hope to see you there!

FT-Expo-Party-Twin-Peaks-Flyer_2.jpg

#3 3 years ago

Oh crap....wish I was going to Expo.

#4 3 years ago

Awesome! Just emailed to reserve a spot for me + 1

#5 3 years ago

Oh man....I hope the " exclusive reveal" is not a " have to be there" look at Alien.....I can't attend, and will be drooling w envy if that's what it is!!!....mark

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Free Fried Chicken Bites

close to booking a ticket...

Are those 3 x Full Throttles arriving in the US with 77 other Full Throttles?

#7 3 years ago

I'm there RSVP now.

#8 3 years ago

Sound boring, think I'll pass.

Oh wait, you put my name on the flyer? Shit. I guess I'll be there then!

#9 3 years ago

email sent

Aurich better be in full face paint!

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

email sent
Aurich better be in full face paint!

If you're going to show up in a Duffman costume I'll consider it.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you're going to show up in a Duffman costume I'll consider it.

that can be arranged considering Duffman is just sitting in the halloween costume box in the basement...

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sound boring, think I'll pass.
Oh wait, you put my name on the flyer? Shit. I guess I'll be there then!

Torturous as usual.........please look the other way if someone snaps an " exclusive" pic of anything Alien...

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Torturous as usual.........please look the other way if someone snaps an " exclusive" pic of anything Alien...

I got it covered. Check out my new hat.

image.jpeg

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I got it covered. Check out my new hat.

image.jpeg

Excellent!!!.....whatever it takes.....

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Torturous as usual.....

I actually only saw the flyer like an hour before it went on Pinside, and I've been too busy actually working on Alien to chat with Andrew much lately, so I don't honestly know what's in store yet myself.

#16 3 years ago

.........exclusively revealing something to the seminar audience!

Hi Andrew, is the reveal meant to stay private or can it be published to those that cannot attend the expo?

#17 3 years ago

Email sent in .. Hopefully you can accomodate some Kiwis

cheers!
Dave.

#18 3 years ago

Ooooohhhh!
I hope there's in-depth talk about oranges and graphic design!

Gradients, bevels, mood boards...oh my!

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I actually only saw the flyer like an hour before it went on Pinside, and I've been too busy actually working on Alien to chat with Andrew much lately, so I don't honestly know what's in store yet myself.

ok....pass given (for now).......

#20 3 years ago

Email sent for me and Gryszzz! Cheers, dudes!

#21 3 years ago

Man...this (along with the guy brining the Nighmare Before Christmas machine) makes me really wish I was able to go....

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Are those 3 x Full Throttles arriving in the US with 77 other Full Throttles?

Serious question...

#23 3 years ago

Alas no ... 2 games are arriving from Pittsburgh and Boston, and one has been sent from the UK

#24 3 years ago

Alas no ... 2 games are arriving from Pittsburgh and Boston, and one has been sent from the UK

When's that next batch making the trip?

#25 3 years ago

But Thursday night is my Ryan Adams stalking night ! Maybe I'll uncuff him so he can play a couple games on Full Throttle....

#26 3 years ago

We are targeting the end of this month. Many parts have now arrived - we are just waiting on some that will arrive before the end of the month.

When we have all the parts, we are now building the games very quickly

#27 3 years ago

WEEK OF EXPO BUMP!

Hope to see you all there.

#28 3 years ago

Sent an email for my wife and I. Was I supposed to get a response? Just want to make sure we're good to go.

#29 3 years ago

I sent an email. Hope there is still room for me!

#30 3 years ago

Email sent also.. Hope its not to late to join in..

Nick . Phil...

#31 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure Andrew is going to tell everyone who attends the Heighway seminar to come over, but maybe there's a capacity limit at the place. Andrew is going to open a tab, and we're going to get people some up close time with the games, so make it if you can, should be fun.

I'm not saying I'll have any off the record information to share, but if I did, that would be the spot for it.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Man...this (along with the guy brining the Nighmare Before Christmas machine) makes me really wish I was able to go....

Brining?

Pickle.jpg

#33 3 years ago

Everyone who emailed us will receive a confirmation email within an hour, with details about both events - the seminar and the Party

We are looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow

#34 3 years ago

Very cool of you to do the party! Yet another reason I wish I was coming to Expo!

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Tux:

Brining?
Pickle.jpg

7e848b095c8ee675bb1829c60e202543.jpg

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm not saying I'll have any off the record information to share

remind me... what is your flavor of choice to party with??? Might need a little truth serum to bring along.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

remind me... what is your flavor of choice to party with??? Might need a little truth serum to bring along.

I'm gluten intolerant (celiac) so that means you can't bribe me with most beers, sadly. On the upside that means you can jump straight to hard liquor, and get the job done faster!

Do you guys get Stone Brewery beers out there? Their Delicious IPA is GF, that's the beer I'm drinking the most now.

#38 3 years ago

My wife is Celiac and I will try to snag a bomber of AltBrew. the BEST gluten free beer anywhere!!! Seriously great stuff and I drink alot of crap gluten free beer. This stuff is good enough they need to stop advertising it as gluten free because I drink it on the regular basis now and others woudl also if they were not scared off by the gluten free idea in theri head.

I drink the hard stuff and just scored a bottle of four roses limited release this morning and will likely bring that along if you are interested in the really good stuff...

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

My wife is Celiac and I will try to snag a bomber of AltBrew. the BEST gluten free beer anywhere!!! Seriously great stuff and I drink alot of crap gluten free beer. This stuff is good enough they need to stop advertising it as gluten free because I drink it on the regular basis now and others woudl also if they were not scared off by the gluten free idea in theri head.

Huh, never heard of that one. These days I'm mostly Stone Delicious IPA and Omission Pale Ale, sometimes their Lager if I'm in the mood. So you know the whole celiac deal then, it's getting a lot easier nowadays though.

#41 3 years ago

Everyone who emailed us will receive a confirmation email within an hour, with details about both events - the seminar and the Party
We are looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow

Cool.

Anyone get an email? Haven't seen one as yet ...

rd

#42 3 years ago

We got ours..We did email last night though..

Do we need to bring a copy of the email or anything to get in.?

Maybe on a list or something at the door.?

thanks.

#43 3 years ago

Email sent, but no response.. :/

#44 3 years ago

Will Heighway be live streaming the party?

#45 3 years ago

Sweet. I can't wait to see Alien!

#46 3 years ago

Any Full Throttle news from Expo? Software updates, plans for the big screen etc etc Shipping updates?

#48 3 years ago

Thanks for hosting the party and for the free t-shirt - wish I would have played better on FT!

pinball2015_1157.jpg

pinball2015_1158.jpg

pinball2015_1159.jpg

pinball2015_1160.jpg

pinball2015_1161.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
5,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside