Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I am the happy owner of a FullT and am looking around for the manual.
Can anyone point me to it?

#2 7 years ago

Did you contact Full Throttle about availability and where to get it or download it ?

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

Great Idea!

#4 7 years ago

I don't think there is one...as far as I know

#5 7 years ago

There was no manual included in my NIB game purchased at TPF (March 2017).

#6 7 years ago

Can you display it on the game itself, like on Jersey Jack games?

#7 7 years ago

I got an email from HP stating that no manual was available at this time but that one was definitely coming. No timeline given but a very prompt and nice response. I love this company.

4 months later
#8 7 years ago

This needs to be addressed.

I can appreciate that FT may not have been a big seller and they are turning all attention to the next game. Giving this game proper service and support will give customers confidence to consider the second game.

#9 7 years ago

I agree. It is hard to do any troubleshooting when you don't have a manual or schematics. Even an online manual would suffice. Especially since it is so hard to get any information out of Heighway tech support, or any useful and timely response at all.

#10 7 years ago

What issues are you having?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What issues are you having?

Lost high voltage, all I/O boards measure approximately 10.5v for the 70v test, 12v is fluctuating on I/O board 1, 61v measured at the fuse. All connections good, communication good, just don't have high voltage past the fuse.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

just don't have high voltage past the fuse.

Is the fuse bad, drawing ohms ?

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is the fuse bad, drawing ohms ?

Whatever took out the 70v power blew the high voltage fuse, too. This is the part where having schematics would help.

#14 7 years ago

Assume you've done this or you wouldn't be posting here:

[email protected]
Dave
Heighway Pinball

#15 7 years ago

Did your wheels quit spinning?

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Assume you've done this or you wouldn't be posting here:
[email protected]
Dave
Heighway Pinball

Yes, I did receive a response saying he would help, but no actual help or a time/day when help would be forthcoming, completely unacceptable level of support from Heighway. Thankfully, I am having better luck with Melissa at Cointaker.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Did your wheels quit spinning?

If I press the flipper button, the flippers twitch slightly and the wheels spin for a moment. I believe the problem lies within one of the I/O boards.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

If I press the flipper button, the flippers twitch slightly and the wheels spin for a moment. I believe the problem lies within one of the I/O boards.

I've seen that before and it was a fuse.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I've seen that before and it was a fuse.

Whatever took out the 70v power did blow a fuse, the fuse was replaced and the problem remains.

#20 7 years ago

I think the wheels will always spin slightly on ours if you tap the flipper button between games? Not sure how that relates, but I think there is always some bleed into the wheel motors and they did add a cap to them at one point.

Likely not related but maybe a hint of how that line works?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-manual and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.