(Topic ID: 37587)

Full Throttle Looking Good!

By mufcmufc

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fullthrottle.png
    RA_on_Track_Pic_2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Hi Guys,
    There is a nylon flipper infill that sits below the flipper bat and level with the playfield wood surface.
    The flipper bat is at the normal height you would expect on most machines
    If the ball passes a raised flipper bat, then it will roll over a smooth nylon surface and then through till it drains
    Andrew

Andrew

The theme change and new information I've learned today has made me a strong potential buyer. Very strong and I wasn't before.

I look forward to knowing price, production numbers, game play code and approximate completion date. I will happily wait for your website to get up and running.

I also appreciate your presence on Pinside so that we might learn about the people that are building this machine and the company.

Best regards,

Kim

1 month later
    #84 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Speaking of Full Throttle, look what we're gonna ride when it opens!
    » YouTube video

Nice. I wish that Six Flaggs wasn't in LA but I'll add that one to my list of future rides.

The translite artwork leaves me a bit, meh, also. But its nothing we home hobbiests can't cure ourselves with an alternative. - Game play and toys look fabulous on this machine.

Kim

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-looking-good?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.