Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Jgaltr56
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160708_090251111_HDR_(resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

I just got a Full Throttle and set it up. Everything seems to work fine, except the auto-launch is behaving oddly. Upon starting a new game, it doesn't allow the left flipper rev-the-engine skill shot. Rather, it just auto-launches. Occasionally, it works normally. Not sure what's going on. I did a switch check, and everything seems to be behaving normally. I thought maybe the launch button switch was activating abnormally, but this does not seem to be the case. I have software version 1.3. Is this the latest? Other thoughts of next steps? Check out the link below. (I'm not touching the machine after I hit start.)

#2 2 years ago

Post it in one of the FullTh threads...probably get more response

#3 2 years ago

I'm guessing the switch under the ball when it sets in the shooter lane is our of adjustment. Be sure to check it with a ball, & not your finger.

#4 2 years ago

You have the timed plunger setting to on. Turn it off and it won't auto plunge on start. It's under Adjustments > Full Throttle > Adjustment 1.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Post it in one of the FullTh threads...probably get more response

You are correct but technically this is the right way to do it so others can find the solution more easily in the future using the built in filters.

#6 2 years ago

Timed plunger is set to 'Off', and I did a factory reset. Still doing this intermittently. Can anyone confirm that 1.3 is the most recent code?

#7 2 years ago

1.3 is the latest version.

IMG_20160708_090251111_HDR_(resized).jpg

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I just got a Full Throttle and set it up. Everything seems to work fine, except the auto-launch is behaving oddly. Upon starting a new game, it doesn't allow the left flipper rev-the-engine skill shot. Rather, it just auto-launches. Occasionally, it works normally. Not sure what's going on. I did a switch check, and everything seems to be behaving normally. I thought maybe the launch button switch was activating abnormally, but this does not seem to be the case. I have software version 1.3. Is this the latest? Other thoughts of next steps? Check out the link below. (I'm not touching the machine after I hit start.)
ยป YouTube video

Do you have a shaker motor connected to the powerboard and it is turned on from within the game menu?

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Timed plunger is set to 'Off', and I did a factory reset. Still doing this intermittently. Can anyone confirm that 1.3 is the most recent code?

Hmm strange. Maybe try putting it into switch test and knock it around a bit to see if you get a switch to trigger.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
$ 209.99
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside