(Topic ID: 136898)

Full Throttle in the Mother F'n House!!!!!

By frolic

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 255 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

_DSC0065.jpg
image.jpg
NITRO_pinball-8x3banner.png
image.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
20150806_192034.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

What great features. I love the lift glass feature. Why has no one else done this? That would make it so easy for quick cleaning and adjustments which is pretty common. I also love the backbox being empty and easily removed. That just makes sense especially for guys trying to get games up and down stairs. Game play looks pretty good, too.

Reminds me of the framed glass in my 1950 Winner one-ball. Very handy. Also very heavy. http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2797&picno=57156

#139 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bally did the one piece lift-glass in the frame on some of their older EM's also. I have a Bally Big Show EM that has that glass, as did my Royal Flush. They are very heavy with the siderails, glass and lockdown bar all in one piece, and I will say a bit of a pain in the ass when you need to switch out the PF glass. Good for a quick fix on the PF, but you have to remove fully when lifting the PF to work underneath. Luckily, they were just hinged and pulled right off, no fasteners.
If FT has that type of glass, definitely a cool feature for a quick fix or when the ball's stuck somewhere. Congrats again Frolic. I can't wait to play one.

As I remember, the Bally glasses had two support rods that would allow you to keep the glass and frame in the upright position allowing the playfield to raise under it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-in-the-mother-fn-house?tu=dennisdodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.