(Topic ID: 136898)

Full Throttle in the Mother F'n House!!!!!

By frolic

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 255 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

_DSC0065.jpg
image.jpg
NITRO_pinball-8x3banner.png
image.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
20150806_192034.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

Awesome. You wanted to be first, and you got it. I know there were delays, but stoked to see that the day has finally arrived.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I'm curious about this pin. Have been paying very little attention to it. How does the glass come off? Like normal? Or is it different?

The whole thing hinges up I think. So you don't need to slide it out, meaning less room required, which is nice for tighter spaces.

#117 8 years ago

The sidelit art is bad ass. I'm crazy jealous of the people who saw the sneak peek of the beta Alien art at the UK party, but they sent me a video of a walk around, and it's really amazing how it pops. Let's just say that if you had say a starscape that it looks really sweet with the stars being lit ...

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I just confirmed you can back flip both ramps. Left ramp can be back flipped from cradled left flipper. and also same for right flipper and right ramp.

The flow geometry in Alien will be guided by the same hand, FWIW.

I'm an Alien booster! Everyone should buy one!! But I really hope Full Throttle does well. Original theme, real build quality, innovative and new ideas ... Isn't this what we've asking for?

Even if you're not big on Motorcycle Racing, I'm not, it's inoffensive and fun, and with original hand drawn art it's not commercial feeling. It's like the days of Blackwater 100 and High Speed.

Just, if you buy one, get an Alien kit for it.

#134 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

What great features. I love the lift glass feature. Why has no one else done this? That would make it so easy for quick cleaning and adjustments which is pretty common. I also love the backbox being empty and easily removed. That just makes sense especially for guys trying to get games up and down stairs. Game play looks pretty good, too.

I have to say, removable heads are awesome. I love moving EMs because of that. So much easier. And you can fit them in smaller vehicles. I put a Sky Jump into a Honda Fit no problem!

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I wonder who is the distributor for chicago area. Probably the closest I would find one.

I believe in the US Heighway is doing all distribution. So you'd deal directly with them, they ship a crate of games over to the US, and then you just pay normal shipping from there. I *think* they want to have the US distribution be based in the Chicago area but I really don't know.

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I will also add that I like the use of inserts on Full Throttle. They are not confusing. "Shoot the blinky light" works. I really like how the checkered flag lights white at the end of a race, blinking back and forth by the spinner. Very obvious shot.

What do you think of the GI when the room is dark? I've only seen it on a lit show floor.

#188 8 years ago

If I was even remotely close I'd be there!

#246 8 years ago

When I talked to Andrew yesterday he was talking about container fulls, and orders spiking now that the game is shipping. I think anyone who's interested in one should just contact him, sounds like production is going to start ramping up. Other than that I have no clue, I'm not involved in Full Throttle at all.

I love Spooky, I'm on the list for Rob Zombie, nothing but respect for Chuck and Ben and the whole crew. But they're a very small operation, very indie. Andrew has a huge commercial factory, it's not a mom and pop operation where they can only build a few games a week. There's no real point in comparing them when it comes to build times. Full Throttle is their first pinball, and they've been taking it slow to get it right, but remember, they pumped out the Bacardi game already, they know how to build in real numbers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-in-the-mother-fn-house?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.