So, I got a HUO Full Throttle a couple of weeks ago and can tell you this game is an absolute blast to play. Sadly I was having some issues where the spinning silicone discs kept falling off. I tried gluing back on with a couple of different compounds but nothing helped.
That is, nothing helped until I got this 3M spray adhesive.
To fix, I removed the wheel assembly from the game and gently peeled off the old adhesive best that I could with my fingers. Surprisingly it came up very nicely. Then I took the disc and set it on a 2x4 that I didn't mind getting messy. After shaking well, I sprayed the adhesive on the disc and then set the wheel assembly on top of the adhesive. I gently rubbed away some of the excess adhesive with my finger (VERY sticky...should have maybe used some gloves lol).
Then, I simply let the weight of the wheel assembly hold the wheel on the disc and let it sit there a few hours. Perfect result and no more discs coming. I'll update this thread if I have problems again.
I hope this helps some other Full Throttle owners out there. Enjoy!