(Topic ID: 140827)

Full Throttle @ European Pinball Championship '15

By Avatar

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DutchTommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

I enjoyed playing fullthrottle at the epc myself, allthough there were some issues with the flipper coils getting weaker as i had a hard time to shoot either ramps at a sudden moment,.there was a moment where andrew had to turn one of the games off for ten minutes just to cooldown the game, but yes the games were being played constantly thou.

The looks of the game are great, allthough the motor engine fx sounds within the game are getting old quickly, but thats probably just me.

Andrew and janos were very kind to me, i chatted quite a bit with them.. Great people! So thumbs up to them

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
Cleaner
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DutchTommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-european-pinball-championship-15?tu=DutchTommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.