• 796 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by mk47
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Service Bulletin 004d - Software Update 1.41 130916.pdf (PDF preview)
2023-08-11 13.02.34 (resized).jpg
20210521_182946 (resized).jpg
20210521_182959 (resized).jpg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210419_083134_resized (resized).jpg
DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#442 7 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

My FT LE is on route from CoinTaker, will be here Monday. I hope to have it setup Monday night and will see that I post pics.
This seems to be one of many that arrived via container, but I may be wrong.

Do you have any pics yet? I ordered a Full Throttle LE this morning and would love to see your pics. Thanks!

#451 7 years ago

What does Full Throttle weigh? I haven't seen it mentioned in the threads or on the website. Thanks!

#454 7 years ago

Thanks, good to know it is not a heavyweight like Hobbit. I have to get it into the 8th floor of a high rise. Yes, there is a freight elevator.

#456 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Just joined the club last night! Having a high pitch background sqeal coming from the speakers - anyone else run into that?

I think I read on another thread that this can be remedied by turning down the amplifier power and turning up the volume to compensate.

#461 7 years ago

Melissa just told me that my Full Throttle LE will be #215. My wife's birthday is February 15th; I should get some bonus points at home for that! It should arrive in about three weeks.

2 weeks later
#496 7 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

How do two bolts fall out , but only one is found ?

Look on the speaker magnet. Sometimes they stick there.

2 months later
#507 7 years ago

I set up my new FTh LE yesterday and the pop bumpers and the octane ANE targets don't light up. Since they are both on the right side, I was thinking it might be a single issue. Does anyone have any ideas? I have checked for loose connections with no luck. Thanks for any suggestions.

#510 7 years ago

Fuses look good. Of course, I have no idea which one it might be.

#512 7 years ago

The switches all operate normally, the lights don't work though.

#514 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Contact heighway support. It's nice to get suggestions from us, but heighway needs to know how their games end up at the customers place so they can prevent issues in the subsequent runs. Plus they make the game so they should know best!

Thanks, I called my distributor this morning. Melissa at CoinTaker is contacting Andrew for me. I'll post the results when resolved.

#515 7 years ago

Sorry for the cross post from the other Full Throttle thread, but I want to be sure everyone sees how simple the fix was:

My FTh LE is fixed and playing perfectly! I reseated the connector from the main green board on the floor of the cabinet marked Playfield Power Supply and then on both sides of where that cable passes through the steel brace between the playfield rails. Nothing worse than a loose connection. Thanks Andrew for your suggestions. This a fun and beautiful game!

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

We need proof of that. Ehhh...a video would do

I have never loaded a video before and am having no luck thus far.

#518 7 years ago

I shot a short video on my iPhone and I don't know how to post it here. Any suggestions? The file ends in .MOV and that seems to be part of the problem. Sorry, this is not like posting photos.

6 months later
#585 6 years ago

There seems to be a bit of discussion about how many FTh machines have been produced so far. I have a FTh LE and it seems that there are not may of those around. I have attached a shot of the placards on my machine and I am wondering if they started the LEs at 300 as they probably had not cranked out over 300 games total. Are there any other LE owners that can shed some light on this? What number LE do you have?
I'm also curious about the highest number a Pinsider has on a Standard. It might help us make a good estimate of how many Andrew actually made.

Thanks!

IMG_0673 (resized).JPGIMG_0673 (resized).JPG

#587 6 years ago

I have had no lockup problems with mine and have never had to power cycle mine, so it seems that it is not all units.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Tools
Troxel Repair
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-club-enjoy-the-adrenaline?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.