Topic Stats

• 713 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by BertoDRINK1
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 160 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG
7645F636-57B3-4CCC-8B18-089122213632 (resized).jpeg
07375C57-7834-4184-BE77-5A20157F2538 (resized).jpeg
DD030FCF-6478-4C08-82D8-84CEC16118C9 (resized).jpeg
86CABF7C-ECA7-4497-A5C4-A17413A10FE3 (resized).jpeg
A61F524E-EEB1-43EB-B443-D973CDA81650 (resized).jpeg
20180213_150227 (resized).jpg
20180210_215225 (resized).jpg
20180210_213634 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 3 years ago

Does the LE have fiber optic ramp tubing? I don't think we ever saw any info on this. Maybe its still in development?

2 months later
#125 3 years ago

Maybe I'm the only one curious about this, but how long does it take to update the gamecode?
Did you download it and put it on USB to do the update? Did they give you a readme file with changes?
Do they have a schedule for updates or is it whenever?

I think this sets precedence for how the software will be handled in games going forward.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

We updated our game 002 to 1.2 last night. We were streaming it on new code last night for league. /blockquote>

#127 3 years ago

Very nice. Thanks for the info!

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Updated in maybe 5 minutes I think? USB stick in the router was removed. New files loaded on. Plugged it back in. Game auto started an update and was done in minutes. Even easier than a stern. Folder came with a readme log as well.

1 week later
#229 3 years ago

Wow, chrome and fiber optic, BIG THUMBS UP Andrew!!!

6 months later
#505 2 years ago

Wow this is excellent Andrew! Can't wait to play FT again next month.

Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Have you ever wanted a fast way to learn to play Full Throttle without reading long reviews?
Now we have the answer for you:
» YouTube video

1 month later
#513 2 years ago

Contact heighway support. It's nice to get suggestions from us, but heighway needs to know how their games end up at the customers place so they can prevent issues in the subsequent runs. Plus they make the game so they should know best!

Quoted from txstargazer3:

I set up my new FTh LE yesterday and the pop bumpers and the octane ANE targets don't light up. Since they are both on the right side, I was thinking it might be a single issue. Does anyone have any ideas? I have checked for loose connections with no luck. Thanks for any suggestions.

6 months later
#531 2 years ago

I would think you could email Heighway and they would be happy to help. No?

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone know how to adjust the sensitivity of the switches/sensors? I have one sensor on Alien that is registering too frequently, and it is causing some issues. Was hoping someone with experience on FT may be able to help since there are only a handful of aliens out there at this point. Thanks. -Tommy

#538 2 years ago

Maybe the autoplunger switch is sticking. Its sensing a ball hit it, but when plunged it still thinks there is a ball on the switch so it plunges again?

Quoted from freezie:

mine double pumps when it kicks a ball onto the playfield sometimes (80% of the time ? ) any suggestions on what to adjust ?
its not kicking two balls out , just the mech shoots the ball onto the field then shoots again with the ball gone .

#546 2 years ago

If you are referring to replacing the utilite, I would probably buy the upgraded CPU from Heighway. This way its no longer a utilite and it has more horsepower for Alien if you want to swap it and you should get full credit since its new. I recall there being a $200 cost plus your existing CPU, something like that. I think someone else tried to replace their utilite and they were unsuccessful (couldn't find the right model).

Quoted from DerGoetz:

Utilite most likely.
THAT makes sense, and it is the only thing that makes sense. Finally an answer that clears.
I already had the on-board amp go bad due to vibration, the locking tabs for the speaker wires simply fell apart, beyond repair. Good thing that their "High-End" amp is only $13.85 shipped.
amazon.com link »
But I wish they had spend 5 bucks more on an amp that is suited for it's application. That the utilite dies the same cause of death, meaning not fit to be used in it's environment, the shacking does it in does not surprise me anymore. I already had both flipper assemblies fall apart and down into the cabinet floor due to vibration. That clear plastic on top of the main board saved the pin from shooting itself in the foot.
So, to those who know: can I simply buy a replacement one from Amazon etc? And install the SD card that I have or the image that Heighway send me? Or is there more to it and I am screwed?

#560 2 years ago

Any FT owners ordering a kit for alien will need the upgraded Computer. It's already been stated by heighway and will work with FT and ALIEN and subsequent games.

Quoted from Radius118:

Normally I would be in 100% agreement with this. However, it is highly likely that the code for FT has not been ported to this new platform so it's a moot point.... for now.

9 months later
#675 1 year ago

Why can’t you email heighway support?

2 months later
#702 1 year ago

Nobody knows. We can guess, but you really need to take it up with Heighway support. I would imagine they are in the process of hiring a new support person, but there has to be someone else to help in the meantime from the company. email/call don't let it sit.

Quoted from take2-take5:

Well didn't manage to get our game fixed before Helmet left... Fuses keep blowing on new io-boards. Gone back to old io boards (old Software - and can't be updated on these) the game no longer blows fuse. Anyone have any idea what this could mean? Helmut had tested and installed latest software on the new IO boards, before sending out.
Even on the old boards and SW, the first ball of every game won't be shot onto playfield via shooter lane coil. Game has to manually do it after going through checks.
Anyone know what could be causing this - the shooter lane coil definitely works - ball 2 and 3 works 100% of the time, just ball 1 has the problem. It's like it almost seems to forget to eject once the launch button is pressed.
We're obviously quite a bit more worried now Helmut has left and can see us never getting FT working properly and updated to latest ver. any help is appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Bridgewater, MA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
South Portland, ME
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
$ 6.95
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside