• 796 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by mk47
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Service Bulletin 004d - Software Update 1.41 130916.pdf (PDF preview)
2023-08-11 13.02.34 (resized).jpg
20210521_182946 (resized).jpg
20210521_182959 (resized).jpg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210419_083134_resized (resized).jpg
DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freezie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#255 8 years ago

so did you just have to make a slight bend down on that loop ? is that what im looking at ?

2 weeks later
#263 8 years ago

Still waiting .

3 months later
#441 7 years ago

Yay ! Mine finally shipped from Vancouver today!

#459 7 years ago

mine came today ! the box with the usb was bouncing around in the cabinet and had no wires hooked up to it , otherwise it was all good !

#462 7 years ago

Loving it already ! I still have some small tweaking to do for smoother flow , minor detail . Anyone have a problem with a wicked airball at the left ramp entrance ? Quite often a fast hard shot will air up and land by the motorcycle and get caught up .

#464 7 years ago

I definitely have to get those wheels flush , and the guides needs slight tweaking , nothing major. Beauty pin!

#467 7 years ago

Looking for some advice here . What angle are you running full throttle at? I am getting major air balls right off the flippers and its causing a lot of problems for me . I realized it tonight when a lot of my shots wouldn't go up the ramps , or around loops . It's lifting the ball and the balls hitting the upper lane protectors instead of just smoothly running through. I'm at 6.5 degrees right now .
What should I be looking for to stop this from happening ?

#469 7 years ago

I did suspect that Whysnow. I will check that tomorrow .

#474 7 years ago

Flipper rubber made no difference . I'm at a loss right now , I'm getting major airballs right off the flippers , so bad at times I hit the right ramp sign square in the middle , and I've shot balls right back into the launch lanes . Otherwise it al,pst always hits the ramp covers making 90% of my ramp or loop shots hit something and not go through . No where near as smooth at the ft I played at yegpin , which was smooth and fast . I'm sure once I get the balls to roll flat it will,be though .

#476 7 years ago

I'm thinking the bats at this point too . Has to be.

#479 7 years ago

raised them up 1/8th and it didnt change a thing. the plastic sign over my ramp is now broken from getting hit . i have an email in to heighway as well as m distributor . strange . left flipper shots can even get back to the launch , and right flipper shots can get up and over the plastics and the ball gets trapped on the cycle .

#481 7 years ago

my next step is to pull the superbands off , i do agree they are grabby . wheels are flush (first thing i did) everything seems to be flush and installed right as well .

#494 7 years ago

I feel a little silly now , my issue was the plastic cover on the lcd , I thought I checked it twice , but it was sticking up 1/16" of an inch and causing a ramp effect . Adjusted easily with the 4 screws under the playfield that hold the lcd in place . Now the only issue I face ( minor) is when the balls kicked into the shoot out lane , it rolls up the plastic cover then back down into the lane . At least I can play with that issue , fast and smooth !! Just as I remember it playing in Edmonton !

#495 7 years ago

Starting to get the rules in a little more detail , just got a score of 140,767,080, that made me happy. I was having a great game right before that when my left flipper failed . Turns out the two bolts for the coil fell out , lol . Can someone explain the pinball laws of physics to me? How do two bolts fall out , but only one is found ? Luckily I have some pinball misc bolt kits and had the Bolt and washer I needed . Love this game , very addictive!

#497 7 years ago

Yup , checked there too lol . I just hope it shows up before shorting anything out .

1 week later
#500 7 years ago

good price !

2 weeks later
#506 7 years ago

My only complaint with unboxing was the lack of a manual as I had some wires disconnected and I wasnt sure where they went. In the end I figured it out , for the distance it traveled I was surprised there weren't a few more issues , the one box that was loose should probably be zip tied down , it would alleviate the issue . The documentation should probably be a little better too , I had nothing to explain hooking up wires to the big monitor and with the price paid I didn't want to make a mistake .

7 months later
#537 6 years ago

mine double pumps when it kicks a ball onto the playfield sometimes (80% of the time ? ) any suggestions on what to adjust ?
its not kicking two balls out , just the mech shoots the ball onto the field then shoots again with the ball gone .

#547 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Maybe the autoplunger switch is sticking. Its sensing a ball hit it, but when plunged it still thinks there is a ball on the switch so it plunges again?

good idea , i will check that tonight.

#550 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Maybe the autoplunger switch is sticking. Its sensing a ball hit it, but when plunged it still thinks there is a ball on the switch so it plunges again?

Plunger switch was actually set to high , so I think it shot the ball and still registered a ball there for a sec . Works great now . I will miss this game as it moves on .

1 week later
#566 6 years ago

I'm out today , great game , but I have a 2 pin at home room and I needed new blood , good luck guys , I would own this pin again !

#576 6 years ago

Ft is a game where you can get punished for even being a fraction off on a shot . I had a lot of frustrating games and some that were super satisfying! Smoke I never had to tweak that lane , so it might need a little tweaking , I mostly had an issue at first where I had to get the screen level (air balls)

#589 6 years ago

when i had mine i didnt have to do it either , but like wickerman2 i am a light use player as well , 2-5 games in a row then off for a few days give or take .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freezie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-club-enjoy-the-adrenaline?tu=freezie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.