• 796 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by mk47
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Service Bulletin 004d - Software Update 1.41 130916.pdf (PDF preview)
2023-08-11 13.02.34 (resized).jpg
20210521_182946 (resized).jpg
20210521_182959 (resized).jpg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210419_083134_resized (resized).jpg
DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 8 years ago

The 1.20 software is completed, but undergoing some final testing before we release it. It shouldn't be much longer.

1 month later
#159 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I have a game play question. I know that to start "Octane" you shoot the stand up targets, & then the right orbit to start the mode.
But once "Octane" is activated do you shot the "Octane" stand up targets, or shoot the right orbit to score?
Thanks Zamp

High Octane points are awarded during bonus. Starting the mode adds 250K. All switches then add 25K.

Completing the targets again during the mode, then shooting the right orbit again, will add 750K to the total, add more time, and then switches score 75K (Super High Octane).

Points are collected during bonus on every ball for the rest of the game - so playing this on ball 1 will pay off.

Also, if the gear multiplier is running, then all of these point values are multiplied too.

1 year later
#562 6 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Can anyone tell me how I get the mode "red mist" going?
Ola

Shoot the inner loop (Circuit) a set number of times - it defaults to 15.

#563 6 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

However, it is highly likely that the code for FT has not been ported to this new platform so it's a moot point.... for now.

I have my Full Throttle running on the new platform without any problems. This is still being tested at the factory and would be available whenever Alien kits start shipping.

2 months later
#625 6 years ago
Quoted from WMSpin:

I've got an odd problem on a LE that i just got. Game played fine yesterday, but tonight, every time ball 1 is launched, the credit knocker goes off. Ball stays in the shooter lane for a bit, then launches and awards the skill shot. Ball 2 and 3 operate fine - I'm running the latest 1.41 code - I power cycled and tried a multi player game and it only affects Ball 1 for every player.
I really don't know where to start - Any ideas?
MV

Perhaps your replay value is set to 0? Check your adjustments. There is a bug with the auto-replay system that can cause this; you should try changing this to FIXED if it's currently set to AUTO, and see if that helps. Also check the audits to see if replays are being counted.

Brian

6 months later
#681 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Maybe you can pm ferret as he is on of the programmers and he might also have insight in the problem you are experiencing.

Ferret did not work on Full Throttle. I did all of the game code, while other people on site at the Heighway factory built the software packages and the update system. Unfortunately I have very little insight to that process as I was not involved.

However, based on what I know, and the error you're seeing, I think something is wrong with the update package on the USB stick. You would get different errors if the drive could not be detected or could not be read at all. I would double check that you copied the right file to it and that it's not incomplete/corrupted in some way.

#686 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Do you have access to the file? The link I had for my update is now dead apparently and some people are still looking for copies of update.

I do not have the file. I will suggest that they get it on the new website so that everyone can download it.

1 month later
#691 6 years ago
Quoted from take2-take5:

Would factory resetting full throttle remove the latest software installed? Or does it not affect software on io boards?

Factory reset does not affect any software installed on the PC or the IO boards. It only restores adjustments/settings to their default values.

3 years later
#749 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'm not hearing any sound effects when the spinner or pop bumpers are hit. Anyone know if this is normal?

Yes this is normal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-club-enjoy-the-adrenaline?tu=bcd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.