• 796 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by mk47
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Service Bulletin 004d - Software Update 1.41 130916.pdf (PDF preview)
2023-08-11 13.02.34 (resized).jpg
20210521_182946 (resized).jpg
20210521_182959 (resized).jpg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210419_083134_resized (resized).jpg
DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 8 years ago

We have this on location now at The Sanctum in Meriden CT. Spent a couple hours last night tweaking all the shots so everything flows buttery smooth and boy when you do that the game becomes lighting quick. It's a huge hit here. Everyone's loving it. Game got 200 plays on our Christmas party last Wednesday night.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#65 8 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

The game needs 4 more approved ratings to be eligible for the Pinside pinball top 100 list!
Camon!

I'll rate it this afternoon!

1 month later
#102 8 years ago

Our game #002 off the line still has 1.0. Can't wait to update it finally.

1 week later
#122 8 years ago

We updated our game 002 to 1.2 last night. We were streaming it on new code last night for league. People are loving it and getting much better at it quickly.

#126 8 years ago

Updated in maybe 5 minutes I think? USB stick in the router was removed. New files loaded on. Plugged it back in. Game auto started an update and was done in minutes. Even easier than a stern. Folder came with a readme log as well.

#129 8 years ago

Never had a skill shot volume issue either. Disappointed they got rid of the combo call outs. Loves them. Three way combo!!!

#132 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Cool thanks for posting.
However does something need tweaking? it's just going straight into the races without holding the ball up for the intro sequences
And agree deffo want Three way combo back lol

They added abort animation with both flipper buttons. Some players choose to keep the quick action going and not hold up for the rave start intro.

#134 8 years ago

Had a player this weekend I sit on trying to flip on the fly with the screaming ball caking from the right inner orbit shot. One time he managed to hit the orbit shot in series. On the second return of the ball to the left flipper he had no chance in hell of ever hitting it. It was too fast for our cameras to even catch

#137 8 years ago

One thing I haven't seen mentioned which I love is look at the flipper closely. The playfield is cutout to drop the hole mech without pulling the flipper bats. Undo the screws under for the mounting plate. Undo the coil wires and take the whole assembly to a bench and repair. Flipper alignment can be done on the bench!

#145 8 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Where can a guy download from?

Contact Andrew directly. He sent me the file since we were going from 1.0 to 1.2 as we needed the game more stable on location. It might be beta. I'm not sure

#151 8 years ago

Believe it's just a switch hit scoring mode so I would go with spinner and pops.

#152 8 years ago

My question is what do collecting accessories do? Right ramp briefly lights the accessorize insert at times. Managed to hit it once and collected it but no idea what is did in the end really.

#157 8 years ago

Add time to modes is the captive ball.

With the challenges if you look at the bottoms left corner of the display every challenge you add in after the first adds a playfield multiplier. If you had 3 challenges running you had a 3x playfield multiplier going. Challenge shots become very lucrative. If you had a gear and hit launch button for 2x playfield you are now up to 6X!

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from bcd:

High Octane points are awarded during bonus. Starting the mode adds 250K. All switches then add 25K.
Completing the targets again during the mode, then shooting the right orbit again, will add 750K to the total, add more time, and then switches score 75K (Super High Octane).
Points are collected during bonus on every ball for the rest of the game - so playing this on ball 1 will pay off.
Also, if the gear multiplier is running, then all of these point values are multiplied too.

Thanks Brian. Figured you'd chime in here. Great job on the bug fixes and tweaks. It's playing great.

-Jim

#186 8 years ago

Finally had a great game where I was able to line everything up tonight

#192 8 years ago

Agree with frolic. We are over 1000 plays and never a switch issue.

#194 8 years ago

Nice one! So close. Super skill shot away!

3 months later
#344 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

speaking of multipiers, do you guy have a specific strategy to increase them. Most I ever get on a single ball is maybe 2x and rarely 3x.
I get one on super skillshot, if I start Mb then I am likely to get anohter one from pops. May get lucky with a randome award at scoop.
Is there any other way to get Xs? Woudl be cool if combos also built up Xs/ tach.

On the original code when the pops had more voltage you got a lot more hits and more multipliers. With the update it's hard to get multipliers out of there. They are suppose to fix the juice to them. When they do you'll be happy with how it is.

1 month later
#440 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I still think this is a great game. Not that I hardly ever actually win a race but it seems like the game is more about trying to stack some of the challenges and less about actually racing. It would be nice if there was more incentive for running the races and base those incentives on how well you do. Heck, I might be alright with actually penalizing your score for sucking in the races. Talk about some risk/reward.

You're full throttle multiball jackpots are based on how well you've done in races.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-club-enjoy-the-adrenaline?tu=Whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.