• 796 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by mk47
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Service Bulletin 004d - Software Update 1.41 130916.pdf (PDF preview)
2023-08-11 13.02.34 (resized).jpg
20210521_182946 (resized).jpg
20210521_182959 (resized).jpg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210419_083134_resized (resized).jpg
DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackrabbt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#716 3 years ago

Hello,

Is this thread still valid? I've looked through several threads for Full Throttle and am wondering which is the most current. This says its the FT owners club. Are there any Full Throttle owners still out there? Is there a better place to talk about issues and resolutions for this game?

Thanks all!

#726 3 years ago

We bought the Full Throttle "prototype" from Fred at ReplayFX (still can't believe they are gone) in December. It had a few minor issues that we took care of to get it in pretty decent shape. I love the game, am impressed with most of the build quality and will be keeping it for a long time.

One of the issues I ran into was a stripped plastic gear inside the reduction gearbox for one of the motorcycle wheels.
I documented everything I did including sourcing a replacement motor/gearbox assembly. I'd like to post it for anyone else that runs into a similar situation. Is this the best place to do that?

Carl

1 year later
#759 2 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

This may be a long shot, but does anyone have a 1.2 code sd card image (the micro sd card inserted in the pc behind the warranty sticker)?

BillPinball How did you make out finding the 1.2 code? I have an early prototype and have the 1.10 code installed. As it has the older I/O boards, I believe I cannot upgrade to the 1.4 code. I would be happy to chip in for someone's time if they have the 1.2 code.

Thank you.

#760 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Has anyone put the LED tubing around the ramps on this game to make it like the LE, similar to what Tron Pro owners did to make their games more like that LE? Would love to see it and hear how you did it.
Also would be willing to trade my FT standard +$1000, maybe +$1500, for your FT LE. It's a good, underrated game that's going to stay in my collection for a while, so I'd like to upgrade.

Hello, I see its been awhile since you posted this question but I have installed the tube lighting on my FT SE. If you are still looking for information on it, I can get all my notes together for you.

Carl

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from PinChatt:

I've been looking for the plastic above the right ramp on FT with no luck. So maybe it's time to try a different approach. Would someone be willing to make a high resolution scan of the plastic from their game and post it? I'll then do the legwork to get some reproductions made. I will also make a few spares and provide a free one to anyone willing to help with the effort. I know there was at least one other person looking for one. If you have a FT, I would highly recommend keeping a spare because it can get broken from air balls.
Dave

Dave,

Thanks for your efforts. Are you referring to the sign above the right ramp?

#765 2 years ago
Quoted from Twister:

I think I have a new spare right ramp plastic sign.
I look tomorrow and make a scan.

That is very nice of you. As I have one of the original FTs, my game did not come with either of the signs nor the plastic cover for the shooter lane coil.
If you could scan both signs and PinChatt is willing to make copies, I am more than willing to pay for time and materials to both of you.

#767 2 years ago
Quoted from Twister:

I have scanned the Right and Left Ramp sign, also the plastic for the shooter lane.
I hope the quality is okay.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68zywuolmbdn27u/AADHuVkhl8H0h2ePaOmtClLIa?dl=0

Thank you so much for doing this.

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from PinChatt:

Thanks Twister!
I've got the files and I'll start working on some reproductions.

Thank you for tackling this project. Let me know how I can help.
Carl

1 year later
#788 10 months ago
Quoted from Mik-ReadingUK:

I've never tried making a plastic but it would be cool to finally install a right ramp entry plastic and replace a couple of damaged ones. Getting parts is so difficult for these two (I also have an Alien!). I was lucky that Helmut found a flipper base plate for me when the old one sheared at the coil stop mount - my efforts at welding it back together were hopeless...
My biggest problem is the software glitches though, especially when it just ends the game when it feels like it. It gets played quite a bit at Medway Pinball but I can't use it in the tournaments which is a shame.

I would be very interested in a set of printed plastics for Full Throttle and would be happy to help pay for a set. Do you think there would be a way, in small volume, to have 20 or 30 sets printed? Would it make sense financially?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackrabbt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-club-enjoy-the-adrenaline?tu=Jackrabbt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.