Topic Stats

• 713 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by BertoDRINK1
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 160 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181205_163758 (resized).jpg
20181205_163019 (resized).jpg
20181205_163806 (resized).jpg
20181205_163004 (resized).jpg
ft14 (1).jpg
DSC_0023 (resized).JPG
DSC_0027 (resized).JPG
DSC_0019 (resized).JPG
7645F636-57B3-4CCC-8B18-089122213632 (resized).jpeg
07375C57-7834-4184-BE77-5A20157F2538 (resized).jpeg
DD030FCF-6478-4C08-82D8-84CEC16118C9 (resized).jpeg
86CABF7C-ECA7-4497-A5C4-A17413A10FE3 (resized).jpeg
A61F524E-EEB1-43EB-B443-D973CDA81650 (resized).jpeg
20180213_150227 (resized).jpg
20180210_215225 (resized).jpg
20180210_213634 (resized).jpg

There are 713 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.
#351 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Andrew brought my game with him to RMPS so officially an owner. Fits like a glove in my basement

Congrats and enjoy your game

#352 3 years ago

I'm now partially considering buying a FT versus a GB premium, only a $300 difference. I really like deep objective based rulsets where modes make a player work the entire playfield.

How deep are the rules so far in FT? Does completing modes lead to mini and wizard modes. Are code updates being released regularly?

#353 3 years ago

I'm at 24 hours of FT ownership and loving it. I have a few questions for you more experienced owners:

1. one of the sticky plastic things on a wheel has come off. What is the best way to reinstall that? It looks like there was some sort of adhesive glue originally maybe? Any suggestions?

2. The right ramp is really tough to hit so far. Any suggestions on how to hit that more consistently? (I had to raise the wheel in front of it as it was nearly a 1/4" below the level of the playfield and has resulted in a small chip in the playfield and was causing A LOT of airballs as you can imagine lol.

3. The pop bumpers are very lethargic. I checked the leaf switches and they all look to be in great position. I read somewhere that this software version made them not very active. What's the deal?

Thanks for the help. Obviously, the most important thing for me right now is getting that rubber pad back installed so I can keep playing.

#354 3 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I'm at 24 hours of FT ownership and loving it. I have a few questions for you more experienced owners:
1. one of the sticky plastic things on a wheel has come off. What is the best way to reinstall that? It looks like there was some sort of adhesive glue originally maybe? Any suggestions?
2. The right ramp is really tough to hit so far. Any suggestions on how to hit that more consistently? (I had to raise the wheel in front of it as it was nearly a 1/4" below the level of the playfield and has resulted in a small chip in the playfield and was causing A LOT of airballs as you can imagine lol.
3. The pop bumpers are very lethargic. I checked the leaf switches and they all look to be in great position. I read somewhere that this software version made them not very active. What's the deal?
Thanks for the help. Obviously, the most important thing for me right now is getting that rubber pad back installed so I can keep playing.

They are glued on. Use whatever your favourite type of adhesive is. Definitely make sure they are level to the playfield, & you shouldn't have any trouble making that right ramp.
The pop bumpers are weak, functional but weak. I hope they upgrade the power to them in the next code.

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm now partially considering buying a FT versus a GB premium, only a $300 difference. I really like deep objective based rulsets where modes make a player work the entire playfield.
How deep are the rules so far in FT? Does completing modes lead to mini and wizard modes. Are code updates being released regularly?

I wouldn't call the rules deep, I would call it fun, easy to learn, & very strategic.
Mini wizard modes are:
Final Challenge: After completing all challenge modes, then you start Final Challenge(multi-ball)
Red Mist: Making a certain # of orbit shots starts this scoring mode.
World Champion: Start & finish all races.
Mystery Race: Just that, I have no idea. Lol

It's a very simplistic rule set & is a ton of fun to play. Full Throttle definitely has that "one more game" feel.
Come on up to Gaylord & play mine anytime you like!

#356 3 years ago

Andrew set up my game and walked me through it. Software updates are coming for several things. The right ramp is supposed to be the hardest to hit according to him. Fiber optic board is a "prototype" and new boards will be sent to owners with fiber optic ramps. The 1.4 software should be coming soon and will have some tweaks in it.

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I wouldn't call the rules deep, I would call it fun, easy to learn, & very strategic.
Mini wizard modes are:
Final Challenge: After completing all challenge modes, then you start Final Challenge(multi-ball)
Red Mist: Making a certain # of orbit shots starts this scoring mode.
World Champion: Start & finish all races.
Mystery Race: Just that, I have no idea. Lol
It's a very simplistic rule set & is a ton of fun to play. Full Throttle definitely has that "one more game" feel.
Come on up to Gaylord & play mine anytime you like!

Thanks for information, I appreciate it. Sounds like a fun game.

So, looks like there are a few mini wizard modes which is great to hear. How many challenge and race modes are there in the game so far? Are these considered the games main modes?

Has anyone heard what additional, if any, modes are being planned for the game? I really like what I'm seeing so far.

One last question (for this post, haha), in the US what is the going rate shipped for the game with the large back box LCD?

#358 3 years ago

Seems like there is a lot to do...though I've only had it a few hours. I'm fairly average in the pinball wizard dept. but between completing all the races, the challenges etc. seems like it will keep me going for a long time...if I ever get good enough to complete everything and find it boring, I'll drop in Alien and play that for a few months

#359 3 years ago

Thanks for the info. Much better.

What are good scores on this game? I've gotten on the board twice at 50 million +/-.

I'm envisioning a major drawback to this game: I was planning on buying an Alien kit for it but this game is so fun it simply may deserve it's own spot on the line-up. Time will tell but I'm already toying with the idea of just buying an Alien outright.

I'm obviously still in the honeymoon phase but I don't think I've had this much fun with a new pin since I got my very first pin which was a Tron a few years ago.

If anyone is reading this and considering Full Throttle, I'd say go for it! If you like flow and speed you will find it here. I think it has as much or more flow and speed as my STLE sitting right next to it. That inner loop shot is quicker than the warp ramp probably. The music rocks and the theme (which I don't care anything about) is very well integrated and fun.

#360 3 years ago

Wow, so I just realized that a FT standard with a 27" LCD is the same price as a GB premium. It seems like FT offers more value for the same price considering it's a wide body with an LCD in the main playfield and a 27" LCD in the back box + every insert is color changing. I may be cancelling my GB premium order and going with a FT. Just need to keep doing some more research before I pull the trigger.

#361 3 years ago

What are good scores on this game? I've gotten on the board twice at 50 million +/-.

That is a good start. I think good games start at around a score of 150 million. Great scores, let's say > 350 million. We have to ask Zampinator on how we also can get such a score

#362 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, so I just realized that a FT standard with a 27" LCD is the same price as a GB premium. It seems like FT offers more value for the same price considering it's a wide body with an LCD in the main playfield and a 27" LCD in the back box + every insert is color changing. I may be cancelling my GB premium order and going with a FT. Just need to keep doing some more research before I pull the trigger.

All leds in Full Throttle are full Rgb, also the GI

You probably have read all the things I have written on Pinside about Full Throttle, if not check it out. Maybe it can help you to get to a decision.

This game is very good. Modular quality build, some innovating stuff in it (like inductive sensors to replace roll over switches) very fast and good flow game. Not the deepest ruleset, but very easy to understand and with a lot of strategy involved (like major stacking opportunities) and above all it is fun Whatever your level of experience is, you do want to come back for one more game

So go for it, you won't be disappointed

#363 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks for information, I appreciate it. Sounds like a fun game.
So, looks like there are a few mini wizard modes which is great to hear. How many challenge and race modes are there in the game so far? Are these considered the games main modes?
Has anyone heard what additional, if any, modes are being planned for the game? I really like what I'm seeing so far.
One last question (for this post, haha), in the US what is the going rate shipped for the game with the large back box LCD?

There are 5 Challenge Modes: Stunt(captive ball), Moto(Ramps), Circuit(Inner Orbit), Drag(Spinner), Street(Orbits). Once completed you have to make the left orbit shot to start Final Challenge(Mini Wiz).
The challenge modes require 5 shots each to start a 2 ball multi-ball. The goal is to stack each challenge mode with each other. Try to get each mode down to 1 shot left, then start a mode(multi-ball), then keep starting modes up while making jackpots to get 6 ball multi-ball! Try to keep a multiplier handy to use during all of this & you can score 100 million in a hurry!

There are 7 race modes plus a mystery Race.
Races are fun, & worth a decent amount points. The more races you complete, the higher the jackpot values are in Full Throttle multi-ball, the games main multi-ball(think WH20). I would like to see a reward system as mentioned in the rules thread for the races, then they would be just as fun & lucrative as the Challenge Modes.

#364 3 years ago

Thanks for the info. Much better.
I'm envisioning a major drawback to this game: I was planning on buying an Alien kit for it but this game is so fun it simply may deserve it's own spot on the line-up. Time will tell but I'm already toying with the idea of just buying an Alien outright.
I'm obviously still in the honeymoon phase but I don't think I've had this much fun with a new pin since I got my very first pin which was a Tron a few years ago.
If anyone is reading this and considering Full Throttle, I'd say go for it! If you like flow and speed you will find it here. I think it has as much or more flow and speed as my STLE sitting right next to it. That inner loop shot is quicker than the warp ramp probably. The music rocks and the theme (which I don't care anything about) is very well integrated and fun.

50 million is a real good score. If can stack the Challenge Modes while saving a multiplier(push the start button to use when you want) & make several jackpots you'll easily score 150-200 million. That's why I keep hitting the start button, easier said than done!
I've ordered a separate Alien pin also, Full Throttle is Not coming out of this cab, not yet! Lol

#365 3 years ago

I've had mine since Texas in March and gone through a few ownership issues. Everything is working great. If you have any issues, feel free to PM etc.

#366 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

There are 5 Challenge Modes: Stunt(captive ball), Moto(Ramps), Circuit(Inner Orbit), Drag(Spinner), Street(Orbits). Once completed you have to make the left orbit shot to start Final Challenge(Mini Wiz).
The challenge modes require 5 shots each to start a 2 ball multi-ball. The goal is to stack each challenge mode with each other. Try to get each mode down to 1 shot left, then start a mode(multi-ball), then keep starting modes up while making jackpots to get 6 ball multi-ball! Try to keep a multiplier handy to use during all of this & you can score 100 million in a hurry!
There are 7 race modes plus a mystery Race.
Races are fun, & worth a decent amount points. The more races you complete, the higher the jackpot values are in Full Throttle multi-ball, the games main multi-ball(think WH20). I would like to see a reward system as mentioned in the rules thread for the races, then they would be just as fun & lucrative as the Challenge Modes.

Sweet. Sounds like a pretty solid and fun ruleset so far. Have you heard if Heighway is planning on expanding on it in future updates?

I know that Cointaker has the standard models ready to ship (at least that is how I read their email) but I wonder if they are ready to ship if ordering direct from the factory? I emailed Heighway sales so I'm sure I'll hear something in the next couple days.

#367 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I wonder if they are ready to ship if ordering direct from the factory?

3-4 weeks if you order fresh from factory is what Andrew is telling people...you can customize games that way or get a standard from cointaker and order upgrades and install yourself

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Sweet. Sounds like a pretty solid and fun ruleset so far. Have you heard if Heighway is planning on expanding on it in future updates?

Ideas are posted here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-what-we-like-in-future-software-builds

Heighway members are reading and participating in this thread.

Some great ideas are already been mentioned and hopefully some will make it to a future software build.

#369 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

3-4 weeks if you order fresh from factory is what Andrew is telling people...

Really?!?! My LE was ordered last year and I can't get an answer as to shipping.

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Really?!?! My LE was ordered last year and I can't get an answer as to shipping.

There was an issue waiting for parts for Fiber Optics or something...maybe some LE delays.

#371 3 years ago

Seems like full throttle is gaining in popularity. This is great for pinball!

#372 3 years ago

During the challenge where the balls get fired at you and come out of the Pit Stop loop...half the time they fly SDTM. Has anybody adjusted ball guides up there? If the ball just drifts back out of that loop, not a problem but during challenge when it's launching them it's SDTM

#373 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

During the challenge where the balls get fired at you and come out of the Pit Stop loop...half the time they fly SDTM. Has anybody adjusted ball guides up there? If the ball just drifts back out of that loop, not a problem but during challenge when it's launching them it's SDTM

Yes I have.
I've made several adjustments.
My right orbit needed adjustment.
The scoop needed adjustment.
The left orbit needed adjustment.
The inner orbit needed adjustment by the left outlanes. So, yeah I've made a few adjustments! Lol.
All were simple & pretty quick. Just take the glass off & keep firing the ball around to check that all the ball guides are where they need to be. It's should play fast & smooth, with the ball returning to the flippers every single time.

#374 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I've made several adjustments.

You do something to your plunger switch? The ball occasionally sits on it since the switch is so stiff, without actually depressing the switch. Also occasionally the ball hits the edge of the apron when coming out of trough. It doesn't look like there's any front to back adjust on the apron, seems like that hole could be a touch wider.

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You do something to your plunger switch? The ball occasionally sits on it since the switch is so stiff, without actually depressing the switch. Also occasionally the ball hits the edge of the apron when coming out of trough. It doesn't look like there's any front to back adjust on the apron, seems like that hole could be a touch wider.

No, I've not had any issues with the plunger switch. Can you adjust it to make it more sensitive? The apron is only held down by two metal tabs & two screws, can the tabs be bent?

#376 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You do something to your plunger switch? The ball occasionally sits on it since the switch is so stiff, without actually depressing the switch.

mine needed a little tweaking to get it to work better. Just standard switch adjustment. No big deal.

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

mine needed a little tweaking to get it to work better. Just standard switch adjustment. No big deal.

Switch is just really stiff so occasionally it sits up on it and the plunger goes a little nuts. Almost like the wire needs to be flattened out a bit.

Quoted from Zampinator:

can the tabs be bent?

That's a good thought, I haven't taken the apron off yet to see.

#378 3 years ago

Most heard callout so far "sorry, you didn't win the cup" or whatever...when you fail a challenge

134 million...finally got through all the challenges. This game is fun. That fast lap has to be the quickest shot in pinball.

#379 3 years ago

Can someone explain how to get the playfield multiplier going and how you know when to his the launch button? (I wish it was flashing or something ala Troll Bombs in MM.)

#380 3 years ago

Can someone explain how to get the playfield multiplier going and how you know when to his the launch button? (I wish it was flashing or something ala Troll Bombs in MM.)

Pop bumper gets the revs up and second gear awards 2 x multiplier, third gear awards 3 x multiplier etc. You can see were you stand at the lights on the backboard.

When the ball is lost you have to start over again

#381 3 years ago

Super Skill shot gets you a multiplier, or pop bumper hits. You can use it at any time. Use it just prior to a mode or scoring big points.

#382 3 years ago

i got to play a game on FT at the showdown, WOW. this is probably 1 of the fastest and most fun widebodies i've ever played. I couldn't believe the MB modes and stacking, i didn't know what was going on, but i'm pretty sure i had a 10-15 minute stacked MB mode, it seemed like 8 balls were on the pf? the game plays great, and i enjoyed the ramps and strange orbits throughout the game. i ended up with 500 mil somehow (which was 2nd on the machine). i'd love to see more of these machines on location.

#383 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

i got to play a game on FT at the showdown, WOW. this is probably 1 of the fastest and most fun widebodies i've ever played. I couldn't believe the MB modes and stacking, i didn't know what was going on, but i'm pretty sure i had a 10-15 minute stacked MB mode, it seemed like 8 balls were on the pf? the game plays great, and i enjoyed the ramps and strange orbits throughout the game. i ended up with 500 mil somehow (which was 2nd on the machine). i'd love to see more of these machines on location.

Wow, 500 million is an awesome score. Well done

#384 3 years ago

yikes...I suck.

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

500 million is legit! Great score!
Stacking the Challenge Modes=add a ball to your Multi-ball, up to 6 balls. This is not only where the fun is, but is your best chance to score big points. Using a multiplier or 2 during the multi-ball madness will help you score big points.

#386 3 years ago

Me too. Practice time

#387 3 years ago

Dang! My silicone discs keep coming off. Tried re-gluing with two different adhesives but no luck. I think I'm going to try a 3M spray adhesive. Any other thoughts?

#388 3 years ago

Dang! My silicone discs keep coming off. Tried re-gluing with two different adhesives but no luck. I think I'm going to try a 3M spray adhesive. Any other thoughts?

I gave up and just lifted the wheels to be level with the pf w/o the clear disc installed. I tried all sorts of adhesive and never got one that worked.

I am pretty sure Heighway said they are working on a new disc which comes with a sticker/adhesive on the back. Then they will just be peel and stick to attach new ones?

#389 3 years ago

Hmmm. Interesting idea. Has the wheel decal held up for you okay? Do the discs do anything to the ball trajectory without the silicone on there?

So far in my vast 4-5 days of ownership I REALLY dig this game but I think they could have done without the spinning wheels. Perhaps simply pulling off the silicone and gently scraping off some of the adhesive residue on the wheel decal is the way to go.

#390 3 years ago

Hmmm. Interesting idea. Has the wheel decal held up for you okay? Do the discs do anything to the ball trajectory without the silicone on there?
So far in my vast 4-5 days of ownership I REALLY dig this game but I think they could have done without the spinning wheels. Perhaps simply pulling off the silicone and gently scraping off some of the adhesive residue on the wheel decal is the way to go.

the silicone residue came up with the silicone tops easy for me.

The decals have held up well. Not too much stickiness to the wheels, but I dont think they did a whole lot even with the silicon. They really need more of a grit like whirlwind decals have. Hopefully that is what Heighway comes up with as the next generation of wheel decals.

#391 3 years ago

The shot layout and fun factor on Full Throttle is very good. So good in fact that I do not care so much about the quality of the toys.

But if I am gonna be brutally honest, non of the extra features(toys) do anything for me on this game.

The Wheels: not needed and a bit ugly. Everyone I have talked to also thinks that they are not needed
Valentino: I never look at him or take notice of him. He looks ok, though
The bike: Ok, but very cheaply made. (has there ever before been a toy on a playfield that are zip tied only?)

But luckily, this title does not need fancy toys to be fun . It's all about the shots on this game and I do not miss fancy toys

The standard Heighway features are extremely good, however. LCD integration, RGB Leds, new switch system, magnet, spinner, etc.

Alien will be a much more toy heavy game, so I think those two games together will be the perfect match

#392 3 years ago

I think people need to always remember that this is the first game they have made. If this is the trajectory they have laid out, then wow am I excited to see what comes.

#393 3 years ago

Full Throttle had different toys originally (Getaway style ball loop and pop up pop bumpers where the wheels are), but weren't reliable enough. The ones that made it to the game aren't "wow", but in the end it's game #1 and you gotta get it out the door and you gotta make sure it works. So those 2 goals were accomplished.

#394 3 years ago

Traded mine to VolunteerPin, but if I win the lottery I'll be buying another. Great game.

#396 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This is a puzzler. The issue seems to be the strength of the plunger. On a normal launch if it makes it around it will hit left flipper 100%. During challenges I swear the plunger fires the balls harder somehow...maybe half go down middle, otherwise they catch the left flipper in different spots. I can't even roll the ball hard enough to make it miss the flipper. Is it at all possible that the plunger would act different during challenge multiball than an initial launch?

#397 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Full Throttle had different toys originally (Getaway style ball loop and pop up pop bumpers where the wheels are), but weren't reliable enough. The ones that made it to the game aren't "wow", but in the end it's game #1 and you gotta get it out the door and you gotta make sure it works. So those 2 goals were accomplished.

Totally agree. It gets the job done.

What I tried to say was that Full Throttle is a game that does not need any fancy toys to be fun. It is a great first title and the toys will only get better from now on.

What I said in the earlier post might have come out a little wrong and sound too negative. It was actually meant to be the opposite. It is a testament to a good game when it does not need fancy toys to be fun.

#398 3 years ago

I had friends over last night and they couldn't believe how much fun this pin is. I love how simple it is to understand but how hard to master. I did get a new personal best at 79 million. Don't remember what it is called but I got to the mini wizard mode for starting all the challenges. I had only one silver cup when I started the 6 ball multiball and my buddy was trying to tell me what was going on as I was frantically just trying to keep balls alive. Sounds like you are trying to collect the cups that you didn't get during regular play. Does that sound about right?

Sadly I didn't hit any super skill shot before that happened (quite difficult on my machine for some reason to quickly flip one of the required shots with the ball exiting the left orbit) so couldn't cash in a playfield multiplier during the mode.

Also, my pops are REALLY inactive. Is this going to be addressed in a future code release?

#399 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This is a puzzler. The issue seems to be the strength of the plunger. On a normal launch if it makes it around it will hit left flipper 100%. During challenges I swear the plunger fires the balls harder somehow...maybe half go down middle, otherwise they catch the left flipper in different spots. I can't even roll the ball hard enough to make it miss the flipper. Is it at all possible that the plunger would act different during challenge multiball than an initial launch?

I believe it's being caused by the spinning wheels in the playfield. Whenever a ball is launched I think it needs to be coded with the wheels not spinning until after a shot is made, that way the ball doesn't get redirected SDTM. I know on mine I nudge it with my right hand to the left flipper just to make sure as the ball is exiting the left orbit.

#400 3 years ago

I had friends over last night and they couldn't believe how much fun this pin is. I love how simple it is to understand but how hard to master. I did get a new personal best at 79 million. Don't remember what it is called but I got to the mini wizard mode for starting all the challenges. I had only one silver cup when I started the 6 ball multiball and my buddy was trying to tell me what was going on as I was frantically just trying to keep balls alive. Sounds like you are trying to collect the cups that you didn't get during regular play. Does that sound about right?
Sadly I didn't hit any super skill shot before that happened (quite difficult on my machine for some reason to quickly flip one of the required shots with the ball exiting the left orbit) so couldn't cash in a playfield multiplier during the mode.
Also, my pops are REALLY inactive. Is this going to be addressed in a future code release?

You got to Final Challenge. During each Challenge mode you have to make 3 shots for Bronze, 4 for Silver, & 5 for a Gold cup. At the start of Final Challenge it reviews what cups you collected or didn't collect. Depending on the cup or lack there of, that establishes the value of the jackpots during Final Challenge, with Gold being the highest value. If you complete all of the shots during Final Challenge it then lights a Super Jackpot(the Spinner I believe), once that shot is made it resets all Jack pots with higher values & the process repeats itself until you only have 1 ball in play. It's a really fun Mini-wiz mode!
Make sure all of your pops are firing, my bottom one had a broken wire on the coil & it was hard to detect. Then set them to a ridiculous hair trigger. This will make them playable, but still not close to a Stern or Williams. The main reason is because of low voltage to the coils, they turned them down in the last update, & are said to be changing it back to the higher voltage in a future code update.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Bridgewater, MA
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 129.25
$ 209.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 28.95
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.95
There are 713 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside