(Topic ID: 139587)

Full Throttle - 1 Month Later (Now 1 Year Later)

By frolic

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heighwaypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Some very good points Chris, and we are addressing many of them now.

My own personal gripe at the moment is general illumination lighting. We will make sure that this improves significantly

10 months later
#82 7 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

You're kidding?!?! 2-3 weeks? I can't get an answer on a year old LE order in 2-3 weeks.
Congrats, though. I'm happy for you.

Hi Michael. Your game is effectively finished. We are only waiting on the new fibre optic boards to arrive - which should be next week.

Apologies for the delay and feel free to email me directly at [email protected] with any questions you have.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Mine showed up today , the box with the usb was laying loose and I have a bunch of cables unplugged with no idea where they go . Anyone have a Manual? Not bad considering the travel it's gone through , it was well packed ! Got the cables sorted and played a few games , loving it . Needs some tweaking but that's expected .

Glad you got the cables sorted and glad you're loving the game.

Let us know if we can help in any way

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Think it is beta.
- Improved flipper strength
- Improved pop bumper strength
- More shaker controls
- More fiber optic controls

We believe it is stable now, and ready for release.

A few minor changes to the accompanying document and it should be ready to go

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Thank you Heighway! I love your game. Looking forward to adding my shaker. You guys doing anything code-wise for the rules (specifically the races?)

At this point no - because we are flat out with coding Alien.

Howver, that will change soon. We will read feedback on the thread here and work on a code update for Full Throttle in the coming months.

3 weeks later
#98 7 years ago

Have you ever wanted a fast way to learn to play Full Throttle without reading long reviews?

Now we have the answer for you:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heighwaypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-1-month-later?tu=heighwaypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.