(Topic ID: 139587)

Full Throttle - 1 Month Later (Now 1 Year Later)

By frolic

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from karl:

Thanks.
PS! Be sure to hit the plunger button to change gears when the action is intense. You can see how many gears you have available on the backboard.

Multipliers become slightly more difficult to light each time; i.e. it requires a few more bumper hits per gear. I see many people cashing out their multipliers as soon as they drain; don't do that! (The multiplier doesn't apply to bonus either.)

In multiball I believe you hit every shot twice for regular Jackpots. Hitting all of them will light super jackpots.

Nope, you only have to hit each shot once. Base jackpot value goes up the more races you have won. Supers award 3X, 4X, then 5X.

Getting to the challenge wizard mode is easy but the race modes wizard mode is much harder to get to. I have yet to reach that one and red mist multiball.

World Championship is hard to reach, but doable if you focus on it and has a good payoff. Final Challenge is indeed easier, but the payoff is usually lower. You'll need to collect a few trophies to get the jackpot values up to decent points.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

BCD, You are in charge of writing the code, correct?

Yes, I wrote the majority of the game code, based on the main ideas from the core development team in the UK.

Mostly I'm just coding what I'm asked to, and giving feedback on what I think works/doesn't work for them to decide.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-throttle-1-month-later?tu=bcd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.