Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4794 (resized).jpeg
7BCCA388-2FB1-4E94-B126-6D1843B5D68C_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220314-211853_Facebook (resized).jpg
88E40CA9-FE13-4C36-8D5C-D3F9C66C5AAA (resized).jpeg
technoplay complete collection (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

So, not many people know about Technoplay. last week I completed my 7 year search to complete a full set of Gen 2 Zaccarias..... Today, I completed a full technoplay collection. Technoplay is the company morphed from zaccaria. Which is still in business today and still ran by the remaining 2 zaccaria brothers. They only made 3 pins. Technically 4, but 1 of them is the SPace team in a huge arcade style cabinet. Technoplay has some interesting and new features i've never seen in games before. Just like innovative zaccaria games, technoplay has introduced some new features. Like lanes that retract into the playfield, creating new paths for features. Posts that score points (similar to Rolling stones but better design), and pop up playfield targets, trace lighting installed in ramps.

technoplay complete collection (resized).jpgtechnoplay complete collection (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Very cool, thanks for sharing. X force looks a lot like a 007 movie..
88E40CA9-FE13-4C36-8D5C-D3F9C66C5AAA (resized).jpeg88E40CA9-FE13-4C36-8D5C-D3F9C66C5AAA (resized).jpeg

Do you have more pictures of the machines? Lights on and so on. Looks interesting.

#3 3 years ago

Very cool captain. Space team is on my want list ever since playing clays. Looks awesome having the 3 together!

#4 3 years ago

Interesting. I only vaguely knew of these games for some reason? It would be cool to see some video of the above mentioned innovations and overall play in general.

#5 3 years ago

Great job Neo ! Very cool to see and very cool to see folks collect like that !

#6 3 years ago

i'm sure turbographx7 will be doing a live stream of it soon. They have started to release videos of my games and will be doing live streams of them, when we figure out a faster internet option.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Very cool, thanks for sharing. X force looks a lot like a 007 movie..

Actually it looks like the bottom of the PF is a direct copy of the Spy Hunter backglass.

#8 3 years ago

Just started looking at the pictures of IPDB. I love the stool with integrated surround sound that they had as an option for X Force.

-Hans

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Actually it looks like the bottom of the PF is a direct copy of the Spy Hunter backglass.

that it is , and the backglass is taken from view to a kill poster, with what looks to be bruce willis as james bond.

#10 3 years ago

NIce job Neo, whats next, all the Geigers??

#11 3 years ago

Nope. I don't have a next anymore. completing 2 collections is enough and all I really have room for. I have 3 games i'm after and after that, i'm done finding for now.

#12 3 years ago

You said the two brothers were still in business,are they still in the pinball business?

#13 3 years ago

Good thing the Scramble made it past the Delorean sale!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You said the two brothers were still in business,are they still in the pinball business?

yes and no. They are pinball distributors now and make slot machines from my understanding. I recently got an email from one of the zaccaria brothers who responded back to me directly.

yes i'm glad Scramble didn't sell, as it would have been damn near impossible to replace. Since i've only found 1 other working copy in AU, when I needed help troubleshooting mine.

#15 3 years ago

#16 3 years ago

Lets see a top to bottom list of your favorite games from the set.

#17 3 years ago

Congrats Neo! But what about Devil King? Of course it's really Mystic Star with different art, but still a valid release, no?

#18 3 years ago

Well I completed the collection of Astro game

#19 3 years ago

Very cool!

Totally unrelated question
You are good inviting over random pinside internet guys over to play pinball right??!?

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Congrats Neo! But what about Devil King? Of course it's really Mystic Star with different art, but still a valid release, no?

no, Mystic star is a conversion kit for a bally. Uses bally boards.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Very cool!
Totally unrelated question
You are good inviting over random pinside internet guys over to play pinball right??!?

yes, we just did a video on Galaxy play 2, and Metal Man.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Well I completed the collection of Astro game

you had warlords?

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, we just did a video on Galaxy play 2, and Metal Man.

But what about Chiefs fans who may or may not occasionally make it up to Wisconsin?

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

But what about Chiefs fans who may or may not occasionally make it up to Wisconsin?

just PM me and we can arrange something. I'm usually always available

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

Lets see a top to bottom list of your favorite games from the set.

well I dont' have space team up and running yet and have never played one.

but
Xforce is one of my favorites

so far it would be

Xforce
scramble

Space team is unrated yet.

1 week later
#26 3 years ago

Nice and rare games you have, i had a Tecnoplay X-Force also nice and fun game...

#27 3 years ago

yes, X-force is so much fun. Way more to it than I expected,and couple new features i've never seen on a machine before.

1 year later
#28 2 years ago

How crazy is it that this guy has a Devil King cab?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/pinballenthusiasts/permalink/5263481863684698/

Screenshot_20220314-211853_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-211853_Facebook (resized).jpg
3 months later
#29 1 year ago

Hey CaptainNeo I just brought home an X-Force. Did yours have the super bonus token dispenser? I'm wondering how many of these were actually installed in an already crazy rare game.
7BCCA388-2FB1-4E94-B126-6D1843B5D68C_1_105_c (resized).jpeg7BCCA388-2FB1-4E94-B126-6D1843B5D68C_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_4794 (resized).jpegIMG_4794 (resized).jpeg
Translation: "Winning 1 superbonus corresponds to a special prize that can be granted by ejecting 1 token. Applying a tube token dispenser with a reel and connecting it as shown in the diagram will result in the ejection of the token and its entry in accounting.”

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-collection-of-technoplay-games?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.