4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mmr61184
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi all been a while since I have been on here my pin hobby has taken a a slight pause as work, new house, and soon new baby will be sucking all my time up.

Normally I love to do all resto work myself but that does not look like it will be happening anytime soon. I know there are good full blown restorers out there but was wondering if there is anybody that just does cabinet restorations, the rest I can handle I am talking decals on 90s games. I have the decals just need to work done. Preferably somebody near the NY/CT area.

#2 4 years ago

Bump

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

might be cheaper to just buy a new cabinet? depending on condition restoring a cabinet can take many man hours so is usually quite costly unless you do the work your self.

The cabinets themselves aren’t in bad condition it’s more I want somebody to do the decals for me

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from jgadzia:

if it is just the decals, you really can do that yourself. there are plenty of videos on youtube. I just did my star wars, and as long as you have someone helping you and you take your time you can easily do it yourself. This was my first one, and i had no real problems.

Yeah may have to go that route I did them for my terminator game. I have a twilight zone and have one shot at it since the decals are super rare. Just get a little nervous with something like that

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-cabinet-restoration?tu=mmr61184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.