DSC00655.JPG
DSC00654.JPG
DSC00652.JPG
DSC00653.JPG
DSC00651.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Looking to sell or trade the following:

Shrek-SOLD
Very nice routed game with only spot of wear is the "N" insert on the word pinball. Plays 100% and full of leds, new white rubber and new glossy balls. Have cliffy set included just haven't had time to install them yet.

Pistol Poker - Traded
Very nice example fully functional with great DMD. LED's added to pf inserts and gi using non-ghosting bulbs. Have yellow leg protectors and manual included

#2 10 years ago

more pics

DSC00572.JPGDSC00572.JPG DSC00573.JPGDSC00573.JPG DSC00574.JPGDSC00574.JPG DSC00575.JPGDSC00575.JPG
#3 10 years ago

and more

DSC00576.JPGDSC00576.JPG DSC00577.JPGDSC00577.JPG DSC00578.JPGDSC00578.JPG DSC00579.JPGDSC00579.JPG
#4 10 years ago

targets

DSC00580.JPGDSC00580.JPG DSC00581.JPGDSC00581.JPG DSC00582.JPGDSC00582.JPG DSC00583.JPGDSC00583.JPG DSC00585.JPGDSC00585.JPG
#5 10 years ago

Definitely a nice looking game. GLWS/T

#6 10 years ago

Bump...any trades or offers out there?

#7 10 years ago

Bump for a solid guy and a cool game.

#8 10 years ago

bump, its in great shape, I played it LOL
Pincades
JT

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Bump for a solid guy and a cool game.

Quoted from Jamaster10:

bump, its in great shape, I played it LOL
Pincades
JT

Thanks guys

#10 10 years ago

Bump, lowered to $2900 and some titles that interest me

1 week later
#11 10 years ago

Decided I am going to post my Al's Garage Band Goes on World Tour

Al's - stripped and cleaned not long ago. White rubbers added, new glossy balls and led's 100%. Replaced the DMD with a nice used dmd with no burn and nice and bright. Did have some touch up work done on front lip of cab and pictures makes the red look a lot worse than it does in person but could be better. Cleaned the legs and overall turned out really nice. $2000

DSC00650.JPGDSC00650.JPG
DSC00651.JPGDSC00651.JPG
DSC00652.JPGDSC00652.JPG
DSC00653.JPGDSC00653.JPG

#12 10 years ago

more

DSC00653.JPGDSC00653.JPG DSC00654.JPGDSC00654.JPG DSC00655.JPGDSC00655.JPG DSC00656.JPGDSC00656.JPG
#13 10 years ago

last of them but can take more if needed

DSC00657.JPGDSC00657.JPG DSC00658.JPGDSC00658.JPG DSC00659.JPGDSC00659.JPG DSC00660.JPGDSC00660.JPG DSC00661.JPGDSC00661.JPG DSC00662.JPGDSC00662.JPG DSC00663.JPGDSC00663.JPG
#14 10 years ago

both games look cherry, that world tour looks great w the lighting!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

both games look cherry, that world tour looks great w the lighting!

Thanks....I think the colored LED's look great on Al's

I have a NOS Al's pf I had cleared and really looks nice I planned on swapping but the cabinet wasn't as nice as I was hoping.....plan on selling it as well if anyone is interested

#16 10 years ago

Selling the alvin g twins before your next get together? I am going to show my disapproval by using the thumbs down feature for the first time

#17 10 years ago

And I shall show my approval of your disapproval by using the thumbs up feature for the first time.........today.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Selling the alvin g twins before your next get together? I am going to show my disapproval by using the thumbs down feature for the first time

Quoted from jitneystand1:

And I shall show my approval of your disapproval by using the thumbs up feature for the first time.........today.

LOL boys....we you guys want to come beat on them?

#19 10 years ago

I am going to show my disapproval by using the thumbs down feature for the first time

Ha! Saw that at the top of the thread and thought "How in the world did the OP here manage to get a thumbs down from someone?" It all makes sense now................

#20 10 years ago

If you were closer, I'd strongly consider doing a deal with my nice JM for World Tour. Always thought that was a cool looking game.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

And now, my plan to become a pinside karma whore is set into motion.....mwuhh haha

Quoted from Pinballer22:

LOL boys....we you guys want to come beat on them?

Careful what you ask for. As you know, I am not above inviting myself over. Also, i have a pretty solid track record of breaking your machines (freddy, IM, MM, etc)

Bump for the op whom is now on my shitlist. I am about ready to find a more stable collection to vicariously live through. So tracy, I see you got a bsd....

#22 10 years ago

Sat morning bump

#23 10 years ago

Bump....also decided I enjoy PP too much to sell so keeping for now

Lowered price on Al's to $2100

#24 10 years ago

If you were even remotely close I'd love to trade my modded Stargate for Al's! Been looking for one for a long time now.....

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from kjm8888:

If you were even remotely close I'd love to trade my modded Stargate for Al's! Been looking for one for a long time now.....

Stargate is on my wishlist as well...damn

#26 10 years ago

Al's Garage Band is finally getting a bunch of very good exposure as a fun pin. I drove like 17 hours Years ago to grab one. From the multiball play to the pulsating flipper buttons to the modes, it is a cool machine. Best of luck op on giving it a good new home!~SpOoKy

#27 10 years ago

Not looking for a Cyclone by chance?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Al's Garage Band is finally getting a bunch of very good exposure as a fun pin. I drove like 17 hours Years ago to grab one. From the multiball play to the pulsating flipper buttons to the modes, it is a cool machine. Best of luck op on giving it a good new home!~Spooky

I get to play it twice per year at PAPA. Never seem to be able to find one nearby though.

#29 10 years ago

The music on this pin is amazing too.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Not looking for a Cyclone by chance?

Sorry, im not.

Wouldn't mind a EATPM though

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Sorry, im not.
Wouldn't mind a EATPM though

Can't let her go.....ever

#32 10 years ago

Bump...lowered Al's to $2000 or will even remove all LED's and take $1900. Stilling interested in trades as well

1 week later
#33 9 years ago

Bump....lowered Al's to $1800 as is with leds (losing money at this price!)

Shrek $3800

DSC00649.JPGDSC00649.JPG DSC00648.JPGDSC00648.JPG
#34 9 years ago

I don't suppose you'd consider bringing Al's to Allentown nest week.......

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from kjm8888:

I don't suppose you'd consider bringing Al's to Allentown nest week.......

I wish I could make it but nope.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

I wish I could make it but nope.

Thought that might be a bit of a stretch....... LOL!

2 weeks later
#37 9 years ago

Bump....added PP back to the for sale/trade list. Need to move these two asap and willing to listen to offers - trade and cash

#38 9 years ago

Were Alvin G games diamond plated or mylar?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Neither but however they made Pistol Pokers playfield it makes it shine like freshly clear coated!

Bump....going to have to fold up these to make room for some new blood

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Their playfields were all clear coated, however, they didn't slather it on all that thick....

#41 9 years ago

Bump for a local who's never invited me to his get togethers.... screw you!!!! LOL.

Oh, wait... if Nick's there.... I'm not interested. Nevermind.
Bump.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Bump for a local who's never invited me to his get togethers.... screw you!!!! LOL.
Oh, wait... if Nick's there.... I'm not interested. Nevermind.
Bump.

LOL....pm me your cell number and I will make sure your invited to the next one

#43 9 years ago

If you are going to fold it up anyway you can store it at my house .

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

If you are going to fold it up anyway you can store it at my house .

If you were closer I would probably let you. I grabbed a WPT and think I enjoy if more than PP and with a limited collection decided only one poker themed machine even though I really enjoy playing PP. Doesn't get much love but once you figure out the rules and alot of plays it magically became a great game.

#45 9 years ago

I'm hooked on the Alvin g bug right now, wish I had something to trade you for it.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

LOL....pm me your cell number and I will make sure your invited to the next one

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

#47 9 years ago

Morning bump for my new best friend. Sorry Flowerhead....

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Morning bump for my new best friend. Sorry .

Well, damnit. Nobody likes a party crasher

As long as we are giving free bumps, I need a couple of pics from you. And no, not the type you are probably sending justin. I need a couple of pics of both right flippers assembly wiring. I picked up a project, and to say the wiring Is interesting would be an understatement. Ill send you a pm in case you are too busy backrupting ourcountry to check pinside

#49 9 years ago

Well, damnit. Nobody likes a party crasher
As long as we are giving free bumps, I need a couple of pics from you. And no, not the type you are probably sending justin. I need a couple of pics of both right flippers assembly wiring. I picked up a project, and to say the wiring Is interesting would be an understatement. Ill send you a pm in case you are too busy backrupting ourcountry to check pinside

For flash

#50 9 years ago

bump...shrek finally left and now someone needs to grab this very nice PP

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-very-nice-pistol-poker-by-alvin-g-only-200-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.