You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

010_(2).JPG
047.JPG
022.JPG
008.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a very nice TFTC available for trade or for sale ($2,500 OBO). Prefer the trade if I can find a game I want but open to selling as well and I will just find the game later, more than happy to ship done so many times. Playfield on this game is in great shape. The one flaw is the “Frightmare” insert has a small portion where the color of the insert was lifted (I couldn't stand the Mylar by the pop bumpers and unfortunately this happened when I pulled it up), you can see it in the pictures but other than that playfield is in great shape overall. Cliffy protector on the hole which I put on and actually the hole itself was in awesome shape underneath just put it there for protection. Full LEDs throughout on the GI/inserts in the playfield. Cabinet and back box are in amazing shape, a couple minor scuffs but they are even hard to see. Has a unique topper on it that was with the game when I bought it, I think it looks good and matches well. I think the pictures show most all parts of the game and its condition.

Pictures here: http://sdrv.ms/15oA1bx

Here is a list of games I’d be potentially interested in a trade +/- $$$ where needed (usually prefer games in very nice shape, no projects or beat up games):
The Shadow, Batman Forever, Dirty Harry, The Getaway:High Speed II, Fish Tales
Stargate, Avatar LE, World Poker Tour, Goldeneye, DE Star Wars

Possibly others, doesn't hurt to ask! Feel free to post or PM.

008.JPG008.JPG 022.JPG022.JPG 047.JPG047.JPG

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Ah man, I wants. But all I've got for trade is a JM, and I see you've owned one before, so maybe a been there, done that...

Ya I love JM actually, one game I have gotten rid of that I truly miss still but I sold mine to my local friend, knowing I'll take it back someday.

#10 10 years ago

Sunday morning bump.

My boy says keep calm and play pinball and make some offers for this awesome game!

010_(2).JPG010_(2).JPG

#11 10 years ago

Happy labor day! Bumping back up for another day or two, had some offers but still trying to see if a good trade might be available. Bring your offers!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-tftc-super-nice-shape-2500-obo?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.