Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by djriel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TwisterLED.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Lookin' for a trade, or possible sale, of my Twister pin. Not one you see very often, lots of fun, with some great multiball action. Check out the video for play of this machine. I've posted a few pics as well. The only bad on the game is cosmetic - there is some slight wear around thew flipper buttons and on the lockdown bar. Playfield is immaculate. Game plays like it just came off of the assembly line. Looking for other DMD era games +/- Cash or I'll consider a sale price of $1800.

Video:

Pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54564819@N00/sets/72157634435744388/

Thanks for looking!

#2 6 years ago

Fun pin, I used to own one....wish I hadn't sold it.

#3 6 years ago

Well if you decide you want another, and want to part with Godzilla, shoot me a message ;o]

#4 6 years ago

From reading reviews of Twister I had thought it would be total junk. And then I finally played one. Another surprise pin. I've never owned it, so I don't know how it holds up through hundreds of games, but it was much better than I thought it would be. And really, don't we own pins to play games and have fun?

#5 6 years ago

Twister is sweet. I like it way too much. $1,800 is pretty close to spot on if it's really nice.

#6 6 years ago

Godzilla ain't ever leaving--way to much fun. I am a Sega fan though. In fact, was looking to sell my Flipper Football to make space for another Sega

#7 6 years ago

I love my Twister great Pin. GLWS!!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#8 6 years ago

I love it too, but I need to make room (and some cash or a trade) towards a tbd newer Stern.

twitami - I hear ya. I played it for the first time in "A" bank at Papa last year - a lot of fun, even with the pressure of the tourney hanging over my head ;o]

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

so I don't know how it holds up through hundreds of games,

Try thousands. They only issue with mine are some broken plastics, which should be expected the way those balls fly on that game.

#10 6 years ago

Twister is underrated..... I had one and got some great games on it. It's not a mode based game (like TAF) but has some great shots and fun multiballs. The VH music is a nice touch as well

#11 6 years ago

Just finished shopping and putting LEDs in this one for a friend. Fun game with long ball times. A great pin for visitors. GLWS!

TwisterLED.jpg

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Try thousands. They only issue with mine are some broken plastics, which should be expected the way those balls fly on that game.

Oh, I wasn't asking about durability, I was asking about staying power. Those first 50 games are almost always fun on a new game. I think it takes about 100 games to get to know a game. After that is when greatness or faults really show.

#13 6 years ago

DOROTHYS GOTTA FLY! GLWTS

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh, I wasn't asking about durability, I was asking about staying power.

In a larger collection it has good staying power. It is a fast, fun game to play. It is a real good warm weather pin, as the fan adds a nice touch. In a smaller collection it might lose it's luster after a while, but it was one of my first pins, and we never got tired of it then.

#15 6 years ago

I wish I could find parts for mine. I have a few broken ramps and other plastics.

If any has parts for sale, please pm me.

#16 6 years ago

I'd also consider doing a WW/Twister package deal - get the "windy" collection ;o]

#17 6 years ago

Very nice looking game and one I would like to eventually own. GLWS...WYWC

#18 6 years ago

Loved the movie, but haven't yet had the chance to play the pin. Looks pretty fun. GLWS!

#19 6 years ago

The pin is really fun. Played it again last night and kept hitting start, had to drag myself away from it ;o]

#20 6 years ago

Too bad you aren't closer, I'd love to play it. The multiball looks really cool!

#21 6 years ago

PM sent

#22 6 years ago

Twister is gone, thanks for the replies!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside