(Topic ID: 35336)

FT/FS Monopoly $2,400.00 pics added(SOLD)

By toddsolus

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Rascal_H
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo(15).JPG
photo(13)_copy.JPG
10.JPG
5.JPG
3.JPG
1.JPG
photo(8).JPG
photo(7).JPG

#1 11 years ago

I Bought this Monopoly because I thought my son and I would like it, well he likes it but I would like to see what else is out there. If you are interested in a trade or outright purchase This Monopoly is in great shape ,I bought it from a family that had it for 6 years for the teenagers who are now in college. The Collector before had it in his game room since he bought it in 2001.Never been routed and none of the owners even bothered to hook up the tilt bob.
I have no documents or manual, but you can look at it and see the lack of wear on this machine. If you are interested PM me .
I will be happy to send you pictures. I will try to attach some here but I will put together a Hidef picture package in a few days...this is just a primer.

thanks
Toddsolus Slc,Utah

photo(7).JPGphoto(7).JPG photo(8).JPGphoto(8).JPG

Post edited by toddsolus : pics added

#2 11 years ago

I don't know why all of my photos come up sideways....oh well pm me I'll send you pics

#3 11 years ago

Monopoly is a fun game. I've played it on location a few times and really enjoyed it. There's one for sale in my area in similar condition. It's been on Craig's list for months at $3000. I offered $2400 at one time and they turned me own. Good luck with the sale.

#4 11 years ago

Crazy low price for that game!
Should sell FAST---!

#5 11 years ago

The lower price is because I know most of you that will want it will need it shipped...I want to make it affordable but still get my $ back. I think trade wise it is worth more. Shipping is an option preferably with NAVL but I could be convinced to do the work for a price

#6 11 years ago

some more pictures

1.JPG1.JPG 3.JPG3.JPG 5.JPG5.JPG

#7 11 years ago

couple more sideways pictures

10.JPG10.JPG photo(13)_copy.JPGphoto(13)_copy.JPG photo(15).JPGphoto(15).JPG

#8 11 years ago

Really clean looking game. I wondered why you picked up a monopoly when there was a project T2 listed at $1000. I was tempted to go see the T2 just to see if it was a blown fuse.

#9 11 years ago

I thought about it..but I have a project already...The Monopoly was so nice I couldn't resist.

#10 11 years ago

That is a BIG siren. Can you explain? Is it interactive?

#11 11 years ago

nah...it's just a topper my son insisted on putting on the Monopoly....sorry tried to get other pics without it.

#13 11 years ago

afternoon pinside

#14 11 years ago

Crazy low price on this great game. Wish I had the room for it right now. I love the music on this machine. Good luck with the sale.

#16 11 years ago

I saw two sell for 3k on this site over the past few months. Maybe not crazy low, but pretty low!!

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Crazy low price for that game!
Should sell FAST---!

Noy trying to be a dick, but that is not a "crazy" low price...

Its market right now or just above...

GLWTS....

Looks to be clean in the first 2 pics...

#18 11 years ago

It is a HUO shape machine and ready to sell or trade... in my estimation the price is fair...not crazy low but not high either.... make an offer or don't. thanks for the bump though

#19 11 years ago

Bump for a clean one

#20 11 years ago

Good morning pinside. The more I play monopoly the more i like it. It is a lot of fun.
.......Cash Grab!!

#21 11 years ago

Monopoly is a fun Lawlor for sure.

#22 11 years ago

I don't know why it is not rated higher in the top 100...it is better than a lot of those machines.

#23 11 years ago

Its theme for some, and the incomplete code...

it was never finished entirely....

but it is a fun enough game

#24 11 years ago

I heard the code for WOF wasn't finished but I never have seen anything about Monopoly being unfinished.

#25 11 years ago

Archive RGP, lots of info there.... and i know it was mentioned here, but it may be tougher to find here, as i think it was a tag topic in another thread..

#26 11 years ago

Sold...and thanks for all of the interest

3 weeks later
#27 11 years ago

Any chance you'd say what you took for this game? Looking at one in similar condition that a friend is interested in...

#28 11 years ago

If anyone is looking for one in the Northeast mine is for sale:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-stern-monopoly-bostonprovidence

Wouldn't plug here unless yours was already sold. Congrats!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-monopoly-240000-utah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.