Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinballwiz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lotr.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Well in with the new year and looking to changeup lineup a little bit (hope I don't regret this one!). Purchased new in 2004, have original box and extras.

Some extras uninstalled with go with the game, POTD mod, POTD figures, new Ring, Ring shooter. Has the upgraded coils, clear flipper button protectors installed. Registration was less than perfect near the top of playfield upon initial inspection, so I made Stern send me a brand new playfield, still wrapped up, which will go with the game (never installed because it's not noticeable from players perspective, nobody but myself has ever noticed). Probably some other extra stuff I'm forgetting about.

Located in St Augustine, FL. Hit me up if interested. Prefer to trade for a newer Stern (with complete code), or possibly something else, or outright sale? I'll take some nice pics for serious inquiries, but assume well-played, well maintained, very clean 2004 HUO LOTR. Prefer dealing local. Would love to get a ROFR from whoever this goes to (but not required).

Thanks!

EDIT: outright sale price, $4800.

lotr.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Price? I am looking for a pin, but lately it seems a shown price is missing in a lot of ads lately.

#3 8 years ago

Were you drunk when you took that pic? It is really blurry!

I have purchased LOTR (and sold) twice. Awesome pin but I think you're doing the right thing. Good luck!

Umm...RollOntheFloorRetching? ROFR???

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Were you drunk when you took that pic? It is really blurry!
I have purchased LOTR (and sold) twice. Awesome pin but I think you're doing the right thing. Good luck!
Umm...RollOntheFloorRetching? ROFR???

A little hungover! I know, just a quick iphone shot. I'll take better pics tonight. Shooter lane has a touch of wear, had to fix the left loop ball guide with white rubber, because it was rubbing playfield, left side of ring ramp has a little nick. Only flaws I can think of. Overall it's super clean and nice.

ROFR = Right of first refusal

#5 8 years ago

A newer stern with completed code??

I think you have the newest one.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

A newer stern with completed code??
I think you have the newest one.

You forgot about SM.

#7 8 years ago

This one is spoken for! Thanks for all the pms and trade offers, guys!

#8 8 years ago

That was a great price! Someone did very well. Especially with extra playfield! Wow!!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside