image-221.jpg
image-856.jpg
image-169.jpg
image-839.jpg
image.jpg
image-683.jpg
image-737.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Funhouse and Simpsons are sold. Keeping Harley for now.

Looking to reduce my collection by one or two and refresh it a bit. These are player's games, not collector quality. I'm not planning to get rid of all three games, just one or two.
I'm specifically looking for a Popeye but any game with a wizard mode and a kid friendly theme would be considered. Players games are fine, as long as they aren't all hacked up.
Located in Glen Carbon, IL about 20 minutes from St Louis.

Data East Simpsons, $1200 SOLD
Good:
Game plays 100%
GI connectors have been re-pinned
Bad:
Left side GI still out (blows GI fuse after a few minutes of play)
Ramp missing piece at entry (left side), still works but airballs if hit at break.
Playfield had wear but it has been touched up and looks good (I didn't notice it until I had had the game for a while).
Cabinet paint is rough - LOTS of 'wood graining' all around
Display shows extra lines in bottom row. Bright and clear but has extra lines.

Funhouse, $3000 SOLD
Game plays 100%
Cabinet has been drilled and has some dings on one side near the front, faded.
Playfield has factory mylar, but has wear in all the typical spots outside of the mylar.

Sega Harley Davidson, $1700.
Plays nearly 100%, Stoplight switch is intermittent (I have been ignoring it).
Includes extra NOS Harley motor and bracket.
Playfield looks good except for wear at the Mystery Rider scoop.
Cabinet has dings and the head has been repainted black and has non-pinball Harley decals added.

#2 9 years ago

Simpsons pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image-430.jpgimage-430.jpg image-762.jpgimage-762.jpg image-946.jpgimage-946.jpg image-737.jpgimage-737.jpg image-683.jpgimage-683.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Funhouse pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image-839.jpgimage-839.jpg image-856.jpgimage-856.jpg image-169.jpgimage-169.jpg image-221.jpgimage-221.jpg image-768.jpgimage-768.jpg image-194.jpgimage-194.jpg image-509.jpgimage-509.jpg image-515.jpgimage-515.jpg image-491.jpgimage-491.jpg image-906.jpgimage-906.jpg
#4 9 years ago

Harley pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image-582.jpgimage-582.jpg image-907.jpgimage-907.jpg
#5 9 years ago

Bump for the evening crowd.

2 weeks later
#6 9 years ago

Simpsons has been sold. Harley is growing on me, holding on to it for now.

Funhouse still available. Looking for a players game plus cash for it - Popeye, Monopoly, any kid friendly game with a wizard mode considered.

#7 9 years ago

Funhouse still available.

Any kid friendly games considered. Looking for a game plus cash, would consider a two for one trade.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-de-simpsons-funhouse-and-sega-harley-davidson-near-st-louis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.