Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dudah
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1528.JPG
    DSCN1523.JPG
    DSCN1525.JPG
    DSCN1522.JPG
    DSCN1515.JPG
    DSCN1520.JPG
    DSCN1518.JPG

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

Up for sale is my beautifully restored Zeke's Peak. Price is $1800 OBO. Willing to trade for/towards solid state pins. What I'm looking for: Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Getaway, Black Rose, Whitewater, EATPM, etc. Open to project games and only looking to trade up. Can throw cash on top.

Game is in great shape! Playfield is perfect (clean and waxed), ball is new and waxed. Glass is near perfect with only two small ball dings. CPO has some small missing parts at the bend (common problem), but otherwise looks great! Very clean and the colors really pop! Cabinet/artwork isn't perfect, but is overall in very good condition. Reproduction sideart is available if you want to replace it.

When I got it the plywood base was water damaged (didn't touch the cabinet). I replaced it with a painted 2x4 base of the same dimensions and put on some teflon leg levelers from quarterarcade so it can slide almost effortlessly. Coin door was restored, new coin door badge, new locks, custom coin inserts, credit button installed (no holes drilled). New yellow T-molding, new belts, cleaned and lubed moving parts every 6 months per manual instructions. Levels 1-8 were replaced with cool white LED's. In the coin box is a manual, some extra belts/bulbs/fuses. Not a big deal, but should mention that it has ICB ROMs installed - only difference is the music and text on the display. ROM's are available.

Can crate if you would like to organize shipping.

DSCN1520.JPGDSCN1520.JPGDSCN1522.JPGDSCN1522.JPGDSCN1523.JPGDSCN1523.JPGDSCN1525.JPGDSCN1525.JPGDSCN1528.JPGDSCN1528.JPGDSCN1518.JPGDSCN1518.JPGDSCN1515.JPGDSCN1515.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Bump

1 month later
    #3 9 years ago

Changed from "For Trade" to "For Sale"!

#4 9 years ago

Bump for the N64 shrine!

#5 9 years ago

Cool game! GLWS!

#6 9 years ago

That can't be restored with all the marks on the sides

#7 9 years ago

What are the game play mechanics ? I have never seen this one.

#8 9 years ago

this is same as ice cold beer, right? just supposed to be the "family friendly" version?

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from trudert9:

this is same as ice cold beer, right? just supposed to be the "family friendly" version?

Correct! As much as I love beer, I find this theme and artwork to be way cooler.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

What are the game play mechanics ? I have never seen this one.

Very interesting and unique gameplay. Basically a motor controlled by a joystick on each side moves the two ends of a horizontal rail up and down. A ball bearing rests on the rail. The goal is to get the ball into the lit holes and not the others.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Very interesting and unique gameplay. Basically a motor controlled by a joystick on each side moves the two ends of a horizontal rail up and down. A ball bearing rests on the rail. The goal is to get the ball into the lit holes and not the others.
    » YouTube video

That kid was amazing in that vid.

#12 9 years ago

Bump, would much rather sell to a Pinsider than deal with feeBay!

#13 9 years ago

I have a project EATPM I would trade.

1 week later
    #14 9 years ago

Price drop to $1700

#15 9 years ago

dudah is that your video or just someone random? $10 garage sale special??? I want a Battlezone. And the DL is awesome! Nice finds!

Free bump GLWS

2 years later
    #16 7 years ago

I get far too many PM's on this old thread, so I'll just say that this is long gone. Wish I would've kept it.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-zekes-peak-in-chicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.