(Topic ID: 62449)

FT: Your pinball machine for 4 nights at Disney's Grand Californian.

By kyle051777

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

The other post got me thinking about the 4 nights we have reserved and paid for at Disney's Grand Californian. Unfortunately our plans have changed and we are not able to go. Details are below.

1 Bedroom unit with a full kitchen and a master suite with own bathroom and a jacuzzi tub. These rooms sleep up to 5 people. There is also an additional bathroom with a large shower. The kitchen has all plates, utensils and cookware needed. It also has a full size fridge, microwave, oven and dishwasher.

This room is paid for from Nov 9th and checking out Nov 13th (Total of 4 nights). If you try and book the exact same room on travelocity you are looking at a total cost of $4800. These rooms are huge and are truly amazing.

Let me know what you have. I may be able to add a little cash for the right deal. Would also be interested in a pinball machine plus cash or maybe a 4 player mame arcade game.
    Thanks
    Kyle

Please PM for more info.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-your-pinball-machine-for-4-nights-at-disneys-grand-californian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.