By taylor34

1 month ago

Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by taylor34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0781 (resized).JPG
IMG_0780 (resized).JPG
IMG_0777 (resized).JPG
IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
IMG_0779 (resized).JPG
IMG_0477 (resized).JPG
IMG_0474 (resized).JPG
IMG_0476 (resized).JPG
IMG_0475 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 37 days ago

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 4,000

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for trade

FT: X-Men (Pro)

Added: July 6th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Very nice X-Men pro. I believe I am the third owner, the guy I bought it from said he didn't know if it was HUO or not, he had bought used from a dealer/distributor in Colorado and didn't ask at the time whether it was or not (evidently this particular dealer routed games or something, so I'm assuming it was probably routed for a short time even though I can't really see much evidence that it was). Has LED's and pinball pro speaker setup, nice game overall.

I'm basically looking to trade this plus cash for:
Metallica Pro
Game of Thrones Pro
Walking Dead Pro
Aerosmith Pro
AFM

Thanks

Item photos

IMG_0781 (resized).JPG
IMG_0780 (resized).JPG
IMG_0777 (resized).JPG
IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
IMG_0779 (resized).JPG
IMG_0477 (resized).JPG
IMG_0474 (resized).JPG
IMG_0476 (resized).JPG
IMG_0475 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Item location

Olathe, KS, United States

Seller insights

These are taylor34's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to taylor34's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

taylor34 currently has no other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

#2 34 days ago

bump

#3 30 days ago

bump!

#4 26 days ago

Here's a bump for you. If you decide to sell outright and would be OK with shipping let me know to see if we could potentially make a deal.

2 weeks later
#5 9 days ago

bump!

#6 9 days ago

Another bump for you. I finally bought one of these and am really enjoying it. Great value game that someone should pick up.

#7 9 days ago

Shooter lane picture please?

#8 9 days ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Shooter lane picture please?

Added shooter lane picture.

#9 8 days ago

Why are these never for sale on the East Coast! I want this!! Bump!

#10 7 days ago

Ship it or make the drive. I drove aprox 12 hours to get mine. Well worth it!

I feel like I'm stalking this poor guys thread. I'm just stupid excited about finally getting one of these and it being everything I expected. The flow of the game once you dial in the shots is great.

#11 7 days ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Ship it or make the drive. I drove aprox 12 hours to get mine. Well worth it!
I feel like I'm stalking this poor guys thread. I'm just stupid excited about finally getting one of these and it being everything I expected. The flow of the game once you dial in the shots is great.

Unfortunately, seller won't sell outright due to no games on his trade list being available locally, otherwise I would have made the 8 hr trip to pick it up. GLWS

#12 6 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Unfortunately, seller won't sell outright due to no games on his trade list being available locally, otherwise I would have made the 8 hr trip to pick it up. GLWS

Yeah, I'd totally sell it if I could get one of the other games locally. KC is just such a wasteland for those games though for the most part. It is a very good game like 85vett mentioned about, I've just gotten to the place where I have no games to rotate left so I have trade out things that I really like (like the Iron Man I had for 5 years). This and Tommy are probably the next two for me to have to change out.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside