View topic image gallery

WOFPF.jpg
WOFdoor.jpg
WOFLane.jpg
WOFAppron.jpg
WOFFront.jpg
WOFCab.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking to trade my WOF for a X-Men HUO. (looking for wolverine + I will add some cash would be ideal). My WOF is a HUO and was NIB. Powder Coated (Yellow)/Pinball Side Mirrors/LED/LED back box and in great great condition. I'll try and post photo's later tonight. I will also look hard at the pro if it's HUO

#3 10 years ago

Thanks!

#4 10 years ago

Ok so here are some pics. As promised! Sorry I was in a hurry with the photo's.

WOFCab.jpgWOFCab.jpg WOFFront.jpgWOFFront.jpg WOFAppron.jpgWOFAppron.jpg WOFLane.jpgWOFLane.jpg WOFdoor.jpgWOFdoor.jpg WOFPF.jpgWOFPF.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Nice pimped out line up you got there.

Best of luck in trade.

#6 10 years ago

Wow does that machine pop! Mirrors really make it, and I like the choice of powder coating. GLWT

#7 10 years ago

Awesome. I have a WoF too. Who did your rails?

#8 10 years ago

glwt and I like your green TSPP!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Awesome. I have a WoF too. Who did your rails?

I did the rails.

Quoted from Erik:

glwt and I like your green TSPP!

Stay focused! sorry that machine I bought for my son. I think he might get mad if dad sells it.

#10 10 years ago

Sending PM

#11 10 years ago

Thank you I'll be in contact

#12 10 years ago

Find a unit that I would like to get. Anyone who is interested let me know and maybe I'll sell it out right and buy a X-Men LE thanks.

#13 10 years ago

What does the LE have that the Pro doesn't other than art work and powered coat?

#14 10 years ago

Moving iceman ramp spinning disk in front of magneto lock well cool on magneto multiball pop up nightcrawlers flashing apron

#15 10 years ago

As a friendly bump I pose a question.... What the heck is the scoop on that Tron display? HUGE

#16 10 years ago

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

As a friendly bump I pose a question.... What the heck is the scoop on that Tron display? HUGE

Yes it's large, I bought that at the Allentown Show in PA and I wanted something different. They only sell them with the wood face and I thought it didn't look that good. So I CAD drew it up cut the steel and powered coated it to look nicer. Would I put it on more pinball, most likely not. It was a nice touch for something different but not over and over again.

#17 10 years ago

That looks pretty neat. I bet that would also be good on a tformers or something with more animations too. GLWS

#18 10 years ago

Talking with someone about trading my WOF for a CSI. I have never played CSI and input would be helpful.

#19 10 years ago

I like CSI and I am not the biggest fan of the show. The toys on the playfield are good and work well with the pinballs. I would trade a Magneto Xmen if you were interested in one of them.

#20 10 years ago

CSI is a fun game and does have some good toys, but I personally would go with Xmen if you have the chance.

#21 10 years ago

Yes I think if I get the CSI I could kick myself. WOF is a great game and I have to move it
In order to get a X-men LE. I have to make room. I am thinking maybe selling the WOF and putting my Star Trek LE when Stern announces it next week. Then maybe trade my COTCB and might get more of a interest in trade offers.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes I think if I get the CSI I could kick myself. WOF is a great game and I have to move it
In order to get a X-men LE. I have to make room. I am thinking maybe selling the WOF and putting my Star Trek LE when Stern announces it next week. Then maybe trade my COTCB and might get more of a interest in trade offers.

First world problems eh

I am really considering ST but I will probably end up with the pro.

#23 10 years ago

Yes I think I am going to get the Star Trek Enterprise and pass on the Voyager. I know it would save some money but I like LE's. then see about trading my Priates for a X-Men LE

#24 10 years ago

Sorry I had to change the title.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes I think I am going to get the Star Trek Enterprise and pass on the Voyager. I know it would save some money but I like LE's. then see about trading my Priates for a X-Men LE

I agree, if I had the money I would be going for the Enterprise as well Maybe I can swing Scott Bacula Enterprise version (premium) if they look to be that much better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-wof-huo-for-a-x-men and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.