(Topic ID: 58981)

FT/FS: WCS94 -> Full Cointaker LED's, Flipper Fidelity Speakers, Cliffy's, More.

By Gov

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2273.JPG
IMG_2278.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have decided to put my WCS94 up for trade. I will state up front that I do NOT want to ship at this time. I don't mind driving within a few hundred miles for the right deal, but I am not making a trek across the country

The cabinet itself is in decent shape with some chips and dings here and there. I would say in average condition. I have touched up the yellow on the sides and front and it looks really good. I have had several people say they never would have noticed it was touched up. I did a complete tear down of the playfield for a full shop job a few months ago. That is all documented in the photo set linked below. I cleaned everything thoroughly and also flame polished the ramps. The ramps are in very good shape with only the front edges BEHIND the ramp entrance protectors showing any damage on the left ramp. I didn't even realize there was any damage there until I shopped it out as the ramp protector covers it up.

The game functions beautifully and was used this last weekend in an IFPA tournament here in Springfield. (Where I was told many times that it was one of the nicest/prettiest WCS many have seen). I have installed Cliffy hole protectors as they did have wear when I got the pin. I did touch up the wear around the kickouts a bit, and that is also covered by the Cliffy's. The 'header' plastic has the end broken off, but a replacement is available. I have also installed Cliffy inlane protectors on both sides as well as Cliffy yellow post rubbers. There is some ball drop wear on the playfield that I have covered with mylar for the time being. Those are really the only blemishes on the playfield. I have removed all of the playfield mylar and have polished and waxed it regularly since. It looks like glass. I can't think of much more to say, but you can ask questions.

I am open to pretty much anything at this point, but I really don't want to go pre-DMD unless it is something like Whirlwind or Funhouse. Cash can be added either way to the trade if it is something I am interested in. Let me know what you have if you are interested. I am not as interested in selling at this point, I think I would rather make a trade. As you can see there are a lot of mods on this one and it really is a beautiful machine.

*Note* Disregard the pictures in that link of other machines.

PICS->http://www.flickr.com/photos/73313935@N02/sets/72157634251831874/

Current sale price: $2400 (buyer responsible for all shipping.)

Machines I am interested in are listed below but not the only ones I am looking for. Feel free to make offers:

+/- Cash on some of these

The Shadow
Indy 500
Whirlwind
Funhouse
Taxi (if really nice)
Diner
Apollo 13
World Poker Tour
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Road Show
Congo
Doctor Who
Tommy

IMG_2278.jpgIMG_2278.jpg IMG_2273.JPGIMG_2273.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Shoulda just sold to me when I was there last month...silly Gov

#3 10 years ago

I just wasn't ready at the time you can always come back down, we will get some guys together and have a pin party!

#4 10 years ago

Bump

Nice pictures Gov...really like the second pic, silverball view to the goalie

#5 10 years ago

Thanks. I also for got to mention that the non-ghosting rom patch has been installed and there is zero ghosting on the LED's.

#6 10 years ago

Game looks great with led's.

#7 10 years ago

Lots of people came up to Gov and said this was the nicest looking game at the Big 80's weekend. My fishtales was jealous.

#10 10 years ago

Distance be damned. GLWT! This looks like a really nice WCS! Love the LEDs

#11 10 years ago

I know where you can trade for a judge dredd

#12 10 years ago

You can add Tommy to the list of pins I would be interested in trading for.

#13 10 years ago

I can vouch for how this machine plays. Solid and beautiful!

#14 10 years ago

Any interest in baywatch?

#15 10 years ago

Not really. The wife wouldn't appreciate that one Since you are from Indiana, see if you can find an Indy 500 and we will trade

#16 10 years ago

See what I can do, know of one on location but not sure on condition.

#18 10 years ago

Ok, people keep asking for a price. $2400 takes it as is. $2300 without the Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade. That is what I have in it at this point.

#20 10 years ago

Wow, for a while people couldn't find enough WCS 94's. GLWS, I'm sure it will sell as it's a great game.

#21 10 years ago

This one is really nice. Im positive whoever buys this will be thrilled.

#22 10 years ago

Added Dirty Harry to the list of games I am most interested in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Union, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-wcs94-full-cointaker-leds-flipper-fidelity-speakers-cliffys-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.