image-553.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-381.jpg
image-820.jpg
image-929.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

**updated first post**
Looking to trade my TZ in great condition for a new title or two. TZ has unfaded cabinet, no errors, LED kit from PinballBulbs, diverter and backboard decal from Pinball Pimp. Also has gumball mod. in excellent condition. My short list for trade included a Totan, GnR, The Shadow, IJ, Congo and Getaway. Cash will need to be added to some of those titles to even the trade out.

#2 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image-929.jpgimage-929.jpg image-820.jpgimage-820.jpg image-381.jpgimage-381.jpg image-193.jpgimage-193.jpg image-553.jpgimage-553.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Couple of PMs. Nothing solid yet. Would also consider Congo, TAF, and Xmen LE.

#4 9 years ago

Ttt

#5 9 years ago

Do you miss Scared Stiff?

#6 9 years ago

From time to time I think about getting SS back but I'm pretty happy with my collection.

Update to thread...only considering stellar condition Congo, The Shadow with alt translite, and Addams Family.

3 weeks later
#7 9 years ago

Bump to top, really want Shadow, Congo GnR or IJ. Also willing to sell.

#8 9 years ago

What is your sale price on the TZ?

#9 9 years ago

PM sent, Pinball13.

#10 9 years ago

TZ has sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-tz-for-totan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.