View topic image gallery

image-817.jpg
image-923.jpg
image.jpg
zombie walk.gif
image-201.jpg
image-975.jpg
image.jpg
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

If I didn't LOVE my ACDC LUCI so much I would consider a trade but I just can't let her go ... she's a keeper for sure. I want TWD and will have one someday but unfortunately it cannot be at the expense of losing her. GLWS

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The TWD Comedy Central pin is exactly the same thing.

Foolish, its called wit the pin does not come across like a comedy at all. Ok it would be better if the hillbilly didn't make bad jokes but that has plagued almost every pinball ever made. Probably to keep the old timer's and B/W fanatics buying Sterns, I'm just glad we got an adult theme at all with the usual crap that's put out.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I see these threads and can't help but think how completely ridiculous they are. This is a pinball not a haunted house. This reminds me of the even more ridiculous threads the guy selling ACDC due to the barely legible DMD animations. It's a parent's job to teach his kids not to shield them from the world. Seriously. So ridiculous. I suppose your kids aren't allowed outside without a blindfold?

Im on Marks sid on this one... seriously

#54 9 years ago

I only have 4 or 5 games on a TWD pro so far so can't comment on the gameplay, but there is no way I would be putting it in my house based on looks. Even without my 6 and 3 year old girls it would be pretty sketch in my gameroom (I am more into sci-fi / fantasy than gory horror).

That will be one of its strengths going forwards. It is not everybody's bag. However it is nice Stern made it for those who can appreciate it. Similar to how GnR rose from being a third tier sort of game to an in demand near A lister. Prior to ACDC, Metallica and I guess Stones existing, it scratched the music game itch. This will scratch the adult themed horror itch.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I only have 4 or 5 games on a TWD pro so far so can't comment on the gameplay, but there is no way I would be putting it in my house based on looks. Even without my 6 and 3 year old girls it would be pretty sketch in my gameroom (I am more into sci-fi / fantasy than gory horror).
That will be one of its strengths going forwards. It is not everybody's bag. However it is nice Stern made it for those who can appreciate it. Similar to how GnR rose from being a third tier sort of game to an in demand near A lister. Prior to ACDC, Metallica and I guess Stones existing, it scratched the music game itch. This will scratch the adult themed horror itch.

G and R an A lister??.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I am no saying it is, but people were fighting to pay up to 5K for one... B list? A - , does it matter?

All I know is you had a hard time giving them away when they were a lot newer, then it rose to be very collectible apparently. Mainly due to it filling a previously not well filled niche.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

It's an A-lister amongst the DE titles!

#58 9 years ago

if you were in Florida I might try to work something for ACDC, but my STLE is a keeper. GLWTT.

#59 9 years ago

Want to add Tron Pro to my wish list! Merry Christmas bump!!

#60 9 years ago

Isn't there a Tron LE for TWD thread here somewhere?

#61 9 years ago

There was and we spoke about it. The numbers just didn't make sense though. I would have loved to have it.

#62 9 years ago

Someone near me must want to start out the new year with this fantastic TWD LE! Lets make it happen!!

#63 9 years ago

Good luck dude. I suggested a possible STLE for TWDLE trade to the wife, but the family vetoed it as they don't want to see STLE leave. Free bump anyway.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from krivoap:

Good luck dude. I suggested a possible STLE for TWDLE trade to the wife, but the family vetoed it as they don't want to see STLE leave. Free bump anyway.

No problem! Thanks for trying!!

#65 9 years ago

I have a beautiful Tron pro with many mods I picked up fron Pinsider Skins. I can send the link later to the pics or look under posts by him. I had to pull TWD pro from location due to the same issue, so I do understand. I sold my LE but if we can wirk it out I am open to trade as my wife has family your way.

#66 9 years ago

Should be about 1K coming in your direction for TWDLE for STLE. HUO TWDLE is still above 7K. STLE is barely above 6K. One sold within the last couple of months for $5900 or 6K if I recall. Good luck.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I have a beautiful Tron pro with many mods I picked up fron Pinsider Skins. I can send the link later to the pics or look under posts by him. I had to pull TWD pro from location due to the same issue, so I do understand. I sold my LE but if we can wirk it out I am open to trade as my wife has family your way.

Man, that thing is beautiful! Did you ever end up routing it or did it stay HUO?

#68 9 years ago

I was thinking about a Walking Dead, never thought about it scaring the kids. Maybe I will have to wait until they are a bit older.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Should be about 1K coming in your direction for TWDLE for STLE. HUO TWDLE is still above 7K. STLE is barely above 6K. One sold within the last couple of months for $5900 or 6K if I recall. Good luck.

You can't compare a one off desperate seller of an STLE to someone who has an STLE and someone who is desperate to trade their TWDLE for it. If I had an STLE, I wouldn't trade it for an TWDLE but if I did I'd want atleast an additional $500 minimum. Remember the gap between TWDLE and TWD Premium for $6500 is non-existent plus the TWD theme is not "kid friendly" like ST.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

You can't compare a one off desperate seller of an STLE to someone who has an STLE and someone who is desperate to trade their TWDLE for it. If I had an STLE, I wouldn't trade it for an TWDLE but if I did I'd want atleast an additional $500 minimum. Remember the gap between TWDLE and TWD Premium for $6500 is non-existent plus the TWD theme is not "kid friendly" like ST.

Let's just put the HUO TWDLE at $6900, which would be a new record low by the way. Your HUO is worth $7400? Only in your own mind. STLE is a sweet-looking game, by the way, with the coolest REAL backglass that I've seen. But the market is the market. Put your STLE up at $6500 and you will struggle to sell it. The TWDLE will sell instantly at that price.

#71 9 years ago

You must of missed the TWDLE that sold on here for $6500. You can also buy TWD Premium all day for $6500. Even if you could buy a STLE for $6500 it wouldnt really matter as the OP wants to trade for one. So in this scenario could an TWDLE be worth $6500 and a STLE worth $7000? sure

That would be TWDLE + $500 = STLE . I don't see how someone with an STLE would ever want to make this trade though..

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Let's just put the HUO TWDLE at $6900, which would be a new record low by the way.

Failure.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

You must of missed the TWDLE that sold on here for $6500.

Pretty sure this is the same $6500 TWDLE

#74 9 years ago

What can I say? I missed it. And so the TWDLE slide begins too?

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

You must of missed the TWDLE that sold on here for $6500. You can also buy TWD Premium all day for $6500. Even if you could buy a STLE for $6500 it wouldnt really matter as the OP wants to trade for one. So in this scenario could an TWDLE be worth $6500 and a STLE worth $7000? sure
That would be TWDLE + $500 = STLE . I don't see how someone with an STLE would ever want to make this trade though..

You should probably disclose your non-market-based pricing theories before launching into an analysis such as this ...

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

If I had an STLE, I wouldn't trade it for an TWDLE but if I did I'd want atleast an additional $500 minimum.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion, man...

#77 9 years ago

Really? My daughter is 6 & I've explained to her how the zombie thing works & where it was thought up. She's not scared one bit. Grow some & teach them what is.......is what it is.

#78 9 years ago

<brlockquote cite="#2132571">You must of missed the TWDLE that sold on here for $6500. You can also buy TWD Premium all day for $6500. Even if you could buy a STLE for $6500 it wouldnt really matter as the OP wants to trade for one. So in this scenario could an TWDLE be worth $6500 and a STLE worth $7000? sure

Why is a turd game like star trek being brought up on a TWD thread? Is it just me,or did anyone else see the train wreck coming with the remake of ST? I hope S. Ritchie isn't done after this thing.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Really? My daughter is 6 & I've explained to her how the zombie thing works & where it was thought up. She's not scared one bit. Grow some & teach them what is.......is what it is.

Great! Here we go again.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Man, that thing is beautiful! Did you ever end up routing it or did it stay HUO?

It's in my personal building. I purchased another one near him from Pinsider Jints and it is on route at the Space Needle in Gatlinburg TN.

Tron is a special game with all the mods and should be remade and even if remade the initial costs plus mods makes pin over 6k. If it's never remade then prices will go even higher.

#81 9 years ago

Wow. Glad I had a parent's like the op, and not ones that would rather lock me in a room with the things I was scared of until I came to terms with it...

Some people's children's parents...

#82 9 years ago

This is one of the reasons I had to part with my CarnEvil. I loved the game, but the family had issues with it.

#83 9 years ago

By a show of hands, who here participates in Halloween?
I'm sure most of your children do. I'd be willing to bet they aren't all dressed as power rangers and princess either. But as parents you get to make that decision as to what you think is best for them. I just find it uncanny we'll celebrate a holiday with witches, gools and goblins but TWD is dubbed as too scary

Bump for TWDLE

#84 9 years ago

Bump for getting back on topic and helping OP trade his pin.

GLWT

#85 9 years ago

Game is spoken for pending arrangements! Thanks for all who inquired!

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

By a show of hands, who here participates in Halloween?
I'm sure most of your children do. I'd be willing to bet they aren't all dressed as power rangers and princess either. But as parents you get to make that decision as to what you think is best for them. I just find it uncanny we'll celebrate a holiday with witches, gools and goblins but TWD is dubbed as too scary
Bump for TWDLE

Come on, Charlie Brown's Halloween special compared to a Rob Zombie movie has a few differences.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

And all you had to do is read through twenty posts on half assed parenting.

Congrats OP!

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Pending delivery of how much $$?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-twdle-for-your/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.