• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1026[1].jpg
Tron_1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I am looking for a TOM so I am putting up my Tron for trade.

Tron has the Orange Pinball life body Armor , Pinbits plastic protector dress up kit, CoolLight lights on the ramps teal and Orange , Leds on the playfield , chrome Flipper bats and a light cycle vehicle added to the playfield.

I am in Tampa FL.

Tron_1.jpgTron_1.jpg IMAG1026[1].jpgIMAG1026[1].jpg

#2 11 years ago

Nice looking machine, you should have no problem moving this...if I didn't already have a ToM and a tron pro I'd be all over that!

#3 11 years ago

I'm with you NJG

Tempting very tempting. Since i am building up a collection..hard to get rid of my ToM that i have made into a good looking machine. Dont think you are going to have a hard time on this trade.

Wish you were closer I wouldnt mind exploring the idea however. GL with the trade.

#4 11 years ago

Here's the 3 NJ guys!

#5 11 years ago

Would make this trade in a heart beat. The only problem is that my TOM is in Australia!

#6 11 years ago

Great looking tron...

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Here's the 3 NJ guys!

I would have made that trade when I had my ToM.

#8 11 years ago

Wow...NJ people love Tron (or hate ToM)

#9 11 years ago

Guy just sold a 2 week old Tron for $4,150....just sold....honestly, I NEVER see really nice TOM for $4,150....but this is a FAIR TRADE just probably harder to find a REALLY NICE TOM then it will be to find a really nice Pro....that is the problem you see.....unless the person really doesn't like his TOM and doesn't want to go through the hassle of selling it they don't make this trade....easier to keep the nice TOM and get out the CASH....probably, will be easier to make this trade once all new Trons are sold IMHO.....

Very fair offer though but that is why IMHO he can't unload it.....values are comparable but it is so much harder to locate a NICE TOM.....I love my TOM....great looking and fun game....finding nice older games is still difficult especially if you want them local....so when you find them it just makes sense to hold them or trade them for another nice older game (TOM for a CFTBL for example). I just buy NIB for extra "trade bait" to find the older games I want but still use Cash as well....but it is still difficult to find nice older games even with that strategy....probably, what I will do is just put the NIB games away for a couple of years until production stops and then use them as TRADE BAIT and keep doing it that way....if you had a NIB IM or NIB LOTR you would have "GREAT TRADE BAIT".....or even a NIB TSPP.....but the newer games for now are viewed as CASH as anyone that wants one can buy one....the only time this works is if the person with the OLDER GAME has no cash but truly that isn't that often as MOST PINBALL HOBBYIST always have a PINBALL CASH FUND I am finding out !!! They are very "fiscally responsible" as a GENERAL RULE....you know why "they can't buy pinball machines with CREDIT....LOL"....the seller of a nice TOTAN that is selling it from his home doesn't take MASTERCARD !!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU....FAIR DEAL......but it is a hard sell but not because it isn't a FAIR DEAL !!!

Take care.....

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Guy just sold a 2 week old Tron for $4,150....just sold....honestly, I NEVER see really nice TOM for $4,150....but this is a FAIR TRADE just probably harder to find a REALLY NICE TOM then it will be to find a really nice Pro....that is the problem you see.....unless the person really doesn't like his TOM and doesn't want to go through the hassle of selling it they don't make this trade....easier to keep the nice TOM and get out the CASH....probably, will be easier to make this trade once all new Trons are sold IMHO.....
Very fair offer though but that is why IMHO he can't unload it.....values are comparable but it is so much harder to locate a NICE TOM.....I love my TOM....great looking and fun game....finding nice older games is still difficult especially if you want them local....so when you find them it just makes sense to hold them or trade them for another nice older game (TOM for a CFTBL for example). I just buy NIB for extra "trade bait" to find the older games I want but still use Cash as well....but it is still difficult to find nice older games even with that strategy....probably, what I will do is just put the NIB games away for a couple of years until production stops and then use them as TRADE BAIT and keep doing it that way....if you had a NIB IM or NIB LOTR you would have "GREAT TRADE BAIT".....or even a NIB TSPP.....but the newer games for now are viewed as CASH as anyone that wants one can buy one....the only time this works is if the person with the OLDER GAME has no cash but truly that isn't that often as MOST PINBALL HOBBYIST always have a PINBALL CASH FUND I am finding out !!! They are very "fiscally responsible" as a GENERAL RULE....you know why "they can't buy pinball machines with CREDIT....LOL"....the seller of a nice TOTAN that is selling it from his home doesn't take MASTERCARD !!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU....FAIR DEAL......but it is a hard sell but not because it isn't a FAIR DEAL !!!
Take care.....

Wow thanks for shitting on my Post you duesh bag.

#11 11 years ago

i am just curious, you didnt like tron?
or you discovered tom and felt like that was the game to have.
i am curious cuzz i have a tron and played tom a lot.. and i would never trade my tron for a tom
(just talking about the game here, i don't care about the prices)

#12 11 years ago

LOL....don't know what you don't get about it is a FAIR DEAL....if that is SH***** on your post I guess by calling it a FAIR DEAL did that.....give me a break....just telling you the truth....you can buy a TRON PRO in a NY MINUTE a nice TOM is hard to find was my point.....your a class act so that really improves your chances of doing a trade.

#13 11 years ago

By the way a base Tron Pro is nothing. Takes about 1000 to 25000 to make one nice. Tom is a classic and so is a well modded Tron. Trade will come at some point.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

LOL....don't know what you don't get about it is a FAIR DEAL....if that is SH***** on your post I guess by calling it a FAIR DEAL did that.....give me a break....just telling you the truth....you can buy a TRON PRO in a NY MINUTE a nice TOM is hard to find was my point.....your a class act so that really improves your chances of doing a trade.

Well I believe I didn't ask you for your point. I asked if anybody wanted to trade a TOM for a tron. If I wanted your opinion on the trade I would have made a post what is your opinion on this trade.

#15 11 years ago

OMG...sorry....get over it....lets hope you never have any serious issues...trust me, if every time I did a post I got upset over someone's opinions I would have become an alcholic by now...that is why they call it a "forum".....talk about someone "wound tight".....you would think I HAMMERED YOU or something.....just told you it was a FAIR DEAL but a TOUGH ONE....wasn't like you were asking for AFM or MM......just I have both and know it would be more difficult to find a TOM in the shape I have it....for the TRON it would just take making a phone call.....but that will change shortly if this is the last run....so the good news is the trade becomes easier when they can't just call a distributor and buy one....

Out of here.....you are going to find on here that people ALWAYS give their opinions so if that bothers you then don't post.....again, just stating a fact...good luck to you anyway !!! Have a stiff drink it will calm you down some.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

you can buy a TRON PRO in a NY MINUTE

Can you tell us AGAIN how long it would take to buy three then?

Oh wait...
I forgot...
To add...
All the dot dot dots...

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Can you tell us AGAIN how long it would take to buy three then?
Oh wait...
I forgot...
To add...
All the dot dot dots...

Hahaha! Someone show houseofpin how to end a damn sentence.

#18 11 years ago

All you guys crack me up...bottomline I am the one retired at 50 so I guess my "grammar skills" didn't hurt me too badly....guess my math skills more then made up for them. When you guys are in the position I am in then take shots at me. I am the one laughing as tomorrow as the biggest decision I have to make every day and night is what to do with my free time. So keep taking your little "cheap shots" in the big scheme of things I guess good grammar was a little overrated in high school and college it is great math skills that make you money in life and fortunately being a CPA I have those....so who is truly laughing now. Back to watching the NCAA tournament as I will not have to worry about "dragging my A** to work tomorrow" so I can enjoy the Creighton-Duke game that will probably end at 1 a.m. today so while you guys are dragging tomorrow I will still be asleep and be able to spend the day with my kids who are on Spring Break. Lets see a million plus a million is two million and that beats good grammar skills in "my book".

Good luck boys....keep bashing as I keep laughing. I would hate me if I was you guys as well...so keep bashing. I actually enjoy messing with you guys because it keeps me entertained between the NCAA games and while I am watching them. Once the weather warms up I will not have the time to post as I will be golfing and boating everyday while you guys are working your butts off....I guess I will be worrying then about my "grammar" sorry at Virginia Tech I focused on subjects that can make you money and did a good job translating those skills into a lot of it and being smart enought to know when it was time to "walk away and enjoy life". Come to think of it I did get a C in one English Course I remember taking......but A's in all my business and accounting courses so I guess my GRAMMAR DOES STINK !!! Well, that ruled me out of being a writer or an English teacher so I had to settle for being a CFO.....damn, life stinks. I would have worked until I was 80 if I chose being a teacher or writer so I guess it was a "lucky break" that I stunk in English. Doubt Warren Buffet and Donald Trump did that good in English either. Somehow they managed as well.

Thats right let me end the sentence with ..................... LOL !!!

#19 11 years ago

What the fuck are you taking about?
Are you just typing the random ass thoughts in your head because you dont have a job to go to anymore?

Do you have a game for sale?
Do you have a boat for sale?
Do you want to go golfing?
Who Farted?
You want me to make some sammiches?
Did you take your medication today?
What is NCAA and why do old people care about it?
Is it similar to AARP?
Dont forget your dots....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-tron-pro-for-tom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.