Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by spida1a
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

edt-spray-boite.png
CIMG5111.JPG
playfield9.JPG
playfield8.JPG
playfield5.JPG
full4.JPG
full2.JPG
playfield6.JPG
playfield7.JPG
playfield2.JPG
full6.JPG
playfield1.JPG
full5.JPG
full1.JPG
full3.JPG
ad_8398_2.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

Hey mamemaster. How is it going? I'm glad my video helped out (and that you were pleased after-the-fact, ha ha). That was a ton of fun at Dave's!! Great meeting you!

#52 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. I had a lot of fun putting that series of vids together. Sharing the "new in box" experience...it's fun (plus you could see my mood change from beginning to end, ha ha).

Hey starbase...part 4 is shot...I just have to edit it together. I talk about the final additions and goodies.

#53 6 years ago

Thanks Apollyon. I am glad you have been enjoying yours!

#54 6 years ago

Gotta agree here... we've had a Combo LE on location for a good while, and a pro in the other popular location...LE is better, and this for the price of a NIB Pro....come on. When it works, TF is a pretty fun game. I just wish I could figure out the Ironhide mini-pf...I dunno if it's gummy white rubbers on this specific one I usually play or what, but I can't ever get any good points or rewards out of that thing.

#55 6 years ago

I agree. For me...it's that Starscream area all day long. I love that part of the game. It adds some fun randomness, extra ball availability, satisfying shots to that target....and something more than just "grind away" at modes. You know?
(the right ramp, on the other hand, I could do without all together...I usually just avoid it when lit)

#56 6 years ago

Good luck Chris. I really enjoyed your video and it aided me in purchasing my own TFLE.

#57 6 years ago

Thanks Mudflaps! Hope you are enjoying it. Once it is dialed-in and updated...it is a really good game.

#58 6 years ago

A few people looking but nothing concrete yet. So....I added a handful of photos (backbox inside, inside cabinet, etc.)
http://buccisarcade.com/TFLE/

Thanks!
Chris

#59 6 years ago

Great guy, and wonderful party host.

What a beutiful machine.

GLWTS

#60 6 years ago

Hey Scott! Thanks my friend. We shall do it again soon I hope. haha

#61 6 years ago

Same here as I watched your pinball videos before I became a member here. I would say those Utube videos actually helped my decision to own a machine, which I do now. Looks like your situation has changed since the videos were taken. Are you downsizing or buying something different? Either way, great machine. I would think with the care you take with your machines, this would be a good buy.

#62 6 years ago

My living situation changed years ago, yeah. But...now it is settling down a bit. So, I can "take part" in the hobby a bit more (aside from buying TF: LE, I haven't sold/traded really in about five years). I am glad you found some fun in the videos...they were really a nice nostalgic release. Ha ha!

As for TF: LE, I took very good care of it yes. It does have some cabinet Q/C issues, so I've priced it accordingly I believe. But, compared to the Q/C issues she had "out of box"....it's nothing. Lol.

#63 6 years ago

Great price and great game! GLWS!

#64 6 years ago

Thanks mummite!

#65 6 years ago

Long time brother! Still haven't beaten the darn high score u posted on my DM! Glad to see your on pinside and hope u sell your machine soon.

Best, Ryan

#66 6 years ago

Bump for a game that should get more love! GLWS!

1 week later
#67 5 years ago

Ah, ha ha! That's awesome...I love me some DM! Talking with someone about trading a DM + cash. But, nothing worked out yet.

#68 5 years ago

Indeed Budfan. Really good game. Thanks!

#69 5 years ago

I don't think you can buy these nib for cheep any more,I may be wrong but still a great game at a great price.I wish I paid this much.
GLWS

#70 5 years ago

Indeed. Plus, with this title…I think it's best to get one that is dialed-in, tweaked, updated, etc. It requires a bit of work out of box.

#71 5 years ago

Hope it sells soon Chris. Better enjoy it some more until then, because you won't be able to roll out after it's gone.

Cheers, Yves

#72 5 years ago

Ha ha. Thanks Yves!
Have you "set up the pillars" yet in the wizard mode?

#73 5 years ago

I am really surprised this hasn't sold for you yet Chris... Great looking pin and a great price.

#74 5 years ago

What an amazing price for such a great game. You'd be made to pass this one up. Fast game and the sounds, quotes and lights are just mega. Never get tired of playing mine.

Autobots rollout....

#75 5 years ago

Numerous possibilities. But, so far…nobody has locked it in. Perhaps it is my cologne? I've used Curve for so long…maybe I should look into something else?

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Numerous possibilities. But, so far…nobody has locked it in. Perhaps it is my cologne? I've used Curve for so long…maybe I should look into something else?

It's the price, bump it up to 48 and see what happens.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Have you "set up the pillars" yet in the wizard mode?

I wish!

#79 5 years ago

Somebody needs to buy this game. TF is a great fun game despite what some may say.
I would be all over this game if I didn't already have one.

#80 5 years ago

"In the name of freedom….we bring the battle to them!"

#81 5 years ago

What's one more human life.
You'll never stop at one megatron.

#82 5 years ago

Not to be a coward Master but….sometimes…cowards do…..surrvviiiive!

#83 5 years ago

Wait! I still function.

#84 5 years ago

This is out of my price bracket or I'd snatch this up yesterday. I was just working in Buffalo and a Pinsider had me over to play his collection and I really enjoyed Transformers. One of my favorites and I wish I had access to one to play near me. He has FF speakers in his and when Megatron says, "I am Megatron" to start multiball it sounds f-ing awesome!

I envy the future buyer.

#85 5 years ago

It is a really good game Geocab.
Thanks for bumping the post.

#86 5 years ago

Wow I can't believe it's taking this long to sell. I love your videos Chris, I have a signed copy of volume 1 of My Pinball Collection.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

This is out of my price bracket or I'd snatch this up yesterday. I was just working in Buffalo and a Pinsider had me over to play his collection and I really enjoyed Transformers. One of my favorites and I wish I had access to one to play near me. He has FF speakers in his and when Megatron says, "I am Megatron" to start multiball it sounds f-ing awesome!
I envy the future buyer.

You should hear it with a 100W Sony sub.
I can't believe this game hasn't sold either.

#88 5 years ago

There have been a TON of hits. But, nothing has come through yet. You know how that goes....

I've enjoyed it for a couple of years. It's a really good game.

#89 5 years ago

You want to make a combo deal and throw in that Safe Cracker?

#90 5 years ago

Hoping to hang onto SC for the time being.

#91 5 years ago

Hate seeing this pin sit for so long...bump.

#92 5 years ago

How has nobody taken this? TF deserves more love. Is the market that cold right now?

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from adii:

How has nobody taken this? TF deserves more love. Is the market that cold right now?

Apparently, a lot of people trying to sell to get MMr etc.
I picked my TFLE for 45 and it was only 10 minutes from my house just too good of a deal to pass up.
If you don't have to have the latest and greatest it is a buyers market for sure.

CIMG5111.JPG

#94 5 years ago

Im a bit low on pinball fun money right now or id have it!

#95 5 years ago

if i didn't need to pay shipping id buy it in a second, hey cris do you deliver?

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Lol Curve, good stuff. God I feel old. I'll still rock this every blue moon

edt-spray-boite.png
#97 5 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Apparently, a lot of people trying to sell to get MMr etc.
I picked my TFLE for 45 and it was only 10 minutes from my house just too good of a deal to pass up.
If you don't have to have the latest and greatest it is a buyers market for sure.

CIMG5111.JPG 379 KB

Is that a good price?

#98 5 years ago

Great game and good price. Should be much higher in the pinside ratings, heavy sound track, intense multiball action.

#99 5 years ago

Yeah indeed! Ha ha. Curve since High School. lol

#100 5 years ago

Mine sold at $4600

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside