playfield7.JPG
playfield2.JPG
full6.JPG
playfield1.JPG
full5.JPG
full1.JPG
full3.JPG
ad_8398_2.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Hi guys! Looking to move the collection around a bit.

I have a TF: LE (#229 of 500) Combo edition. I am the original owner of the machine. I purchased it NIB in late 2011.

Game is in great shape. All updates and "power packs" installed, leg protectors from day one (includes full set of lower cabinet decals because, unfortunately, lower cabinet is wrinkling slightly...foam protectors included). Playfield in great shape, put mylar in front of Megatron scoop when installing Megs plastic protector. Has upgraded switches in Megatron trough as well (never had a problem "stacking" since installed) and a few other protectors.

Lots of detailed pics here:
http://buccisarcade.com/TFLE/

Chris

full3.JPGfull3.JPG
playfield1.JPGplayfield1.JPG
full1.JPGfull1.JPG
full5.JPGfull5.JPG
playfield2.JPGplayfield2.JPG
full6.JPGfull6.JPG
playfield7.JPGplayfield7.JPG
playfield6.JPGplayfield6.JPG

#2 10 years ago

I have dealt with Chris before, he is a great person, seller, and actor! He knows his stuff and accurately describes his machines. Good luck with the trade!

Brad

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Brad. You're an awesome guy as well.

#4 10 years ago

Nice looking machine. Good luck with the sale!

#5 10 years ago

The buccinator back in da hisouse!!!!! Chris is a fantastic guy! Love his pinball collection dvd's. deal in absolute confidence! Glwts!!!

#6 10 years ago

Thank guys! I have been out-of-the-game for a long time. My buddy Bruce Nightingale (I got HOOKED on Tron at his place in fact recently) suggested I check out Pinside so....here I am.

#7 10 years ago

Thank you Chris. It is good to see you here. I just saw Justin (TotallyAmused) this past weekend as he was in town for a vintage computer show. He visited your place a few times for the deals we closed over the years. It may be a small world but time moves fast!

Brad

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Thank guys! I have been out-of-the-game for a long time. My buddy Bruce Nightingale (I got HOOKED on Tron at his place in fact recently) suggested I check out Pinside so....here I am.

Welcome to Pinside! You will like it here; friendly and helpful place.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

My buddy Bruce Nightingale (I got HOOKED on Tron at his place in fact recently) suggested I check out Pinside so....here I am.

Good man Bruce! Glad to have you here Chris. Not hard at all to see how one can get hooked on TRON. Good luck on the search.

#10 10 years ago

I watched your unboxing of this fine machine and your reviews of it. I actually watched it several times and finally was able to get a Transformers this year! Glad you are here now and don't forget to put more videos up

GLWTS!

#11 10 years ago

Glad to hear it helped with your decision policano. I actually have Part 4 shot with all the final updates and goodies reviewed. I just haven't gotten around to edit the darn thing yet. Maybe I can end it with the new owner driving off....we can do it very dramatic-like. Lol.

#12 10 years ago

SELL IT QUICKLY !!!!! I will then be the ONLY TFLE combo owner in town.........I craze the monopoly of it all BWAAAHAHAHA "giving my best dispicible me laugh and evil look"

#13 10 years ago

By the way, I fully expect the reciprocal invite to your pin party soon

#14 10 years ago

If I ever have one again, you will most certainly be invited.

#15 10 years ago

Hey Chris!

We haven't met, but I did this same trade in reverse (I swapped my modded Tron for a TF LE). Your videos were a main driver in my decision. The game has since moved on, but TF is a fantastic machine and I really enjoyed it.

Welcome to pinside and good luck with the trade! I've owned both Tron and TF LE, and they're both fantastic.

#16 10 years ago

Thanks mudflaps. I'm glad to hear the vids helped. They were fun to shoot a long time ago! Ha ha.

I would love to snag a Tron....even if I had to sell TF: LE to get one somehow. Filter things around a bit. You know?
Take care!

#17 10 years ago

Was contacted by someone but...haven't heard anything yet so..."bump"

#18 10 years ago

i might be interested, but the shipping might kill the deal. i'm in vegas. I too am a fan of your vids. shoot me a pm and see if we can look into it.
chris

#19 10 years ago

Yeah, that's a tricky one ctozzi! But, I'll PM ya'!
Thanks.
Chris

#20 10 years ago

...also, a friend of mine is going to the Expo or York and said he could bring it to do a swap! Thanks!

#21 10 years ago

Couple possible things brewing but all fell through today (what is it with Mondays?).

So...bump for the beginning of the week.
Would consider making it FS if the right offer doesn't come around. Give me a shout with any thoughts or ideas. Thanks!

#22 10 years ago

Chris,
My TRON Pro has the fiber optic ramp kit already installed, but we are a ways apart. If you can make a detour on the way to expo, it could work. Here is the thread.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-huo-tron-pro-with-elis-fiber-ramp-kit-installed

I'd be interested to see the decal damage close up.

Thanks,
RC

#23 10 years ago

PM sent, thanks RC.

#24 10 years ago

Hump-day bump-day!

#25 10 years ago

Added FS
money toward a Tron. Ha ha.

#26 10 years ago

Bump for a good guy.

#27 10 years ago

Looks like a nice machine! Good price too!

Best of luck, Chris!

#28 10 years ago

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

#29 10 years ago

Pics added to FIRST message in this post. Also uploaded a bunch of pics detailed here:
http://buccisarcade.com/TFLE/

Plus, a friend is going to Expo and said he can bring it along (if you want to do the trade / or buy it there). Just let me know.
Thanks!
Chris

#30 10 years ago

Good luck! Your vids are great Chris. Someone trade so Chris can make
Some more vids!

#31 10 years ago

Ha ha. Yeah!! Sounds like a good deal! Ha ha.
(Thanks Pinphila)

#32 10 years ago

Did it sell yet

#33 10 years ago

Had a couple possibilities but....they fell through. So...she's still available.

#34 10 years ago

I'm up in toronto how fars the drive down there ?

#35 10 years ago

It has been a long time since I drove to Toronto. I'll PM ya' here.

#36 10 years ago

About 3 to 4 hours tops I believe...

#37 10 years ago

Thanks Asylum. Did a quick Googlemap estimate...it appears you're right on.

#38 10 years ago

Your welcome!

#40 10 years ago

Info and e-mail sent. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#41 10 years ago

Still available...bump!

#42 10 years ago

Couple more pics! (with messy basement as beautiful backdrop, lol)

full2.JPGfull2.JPG full4.JPGfull4.JPG playfield5.JPGplayfield5.JPG playfield8.JPGplayfield8.JPG playfield9.JPGplayfield9.JPG
#43 10 years ago

Here is another triple win deal... great Pin, Price and Seller! An LE for $4750... HUO... WOW!

#44 10 years ago

Thanks Asylum!

#45 10 years ago

Hey Chris I met you at Dave's house party on Long Island a few months back. I also got my LE based on your vid...... This is a GREAT price! Good luck!

#46 10 years ago

shocked this hasn't sold yet. The LE much better than the pro IMO.
it actually matters to have the LE version in transformers case. same with ac/dc premium over ac/dc pro...
TFLE a top 5 stern choice for me indeed (and I've owned them all.
great playing machine, great modes, balanced scoring, super call-outs n sound, looks pretty too
cheers!

#47 10 years ago

I loved this pin and miss mine after selling it. Some will hate me for saying it, but I liked it more than TRON, ACDC PRO and AVLE. One of the best shaker integrations and best multiballs.

#48 10 years ago

Nice looking TF! GLWTS!

Chris's reviews are better than Stern's promo videos IMO. Funnier too.

#49 10 years ago

So I guess will never see the follow up transformer video??

Hope you will consider doing some new pinball videos in the future.

#50 10 years ago

Chris' videos (I think there were 4!) of TF LE helped push me over the edge to purchase one. Great game and a great price.

GLWTS.

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-transformers-le-combo-huo-for-tron-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.