Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by metahugh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Finally got to play an Xmen LE and liked it. Would like to trade my TFLE combo plus cash for one. I'm in Richmond, VA. I would prefer a Magneto.

#2 7 years ago

Do you mean trade your TFLE plus cash for one? You said TFLE for one plus cash. XM is worth $1k - $1.5k more than TFLE...

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Do you mean trade your TFLE plus cash for one? You said TFLE for one plus cash. XM is worth $1k - $1.5k more than TFLE...

Yes, that is what I meant. My TFLE plus cash = XMLE

Thanks

2 months later
#4 7 years ago

Still looking to trade Transformers LE for an Xmen LE.

#5 7 years ago

Today will tell the values with new software

#6 7 years ago

I think Xmen LE will be on par with Tron LE within 3 days

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think Xmen LE will be on par with TRON LE within 3 days

Personally I think XMEN LE kills Tron LE.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Personally I think XMEN LE kills TRON LE.

I agree. Tron LE is tron with light.

It is nowhere near as cool as the different lightshows on the XMen LE.

In Magneto MB I really feel like i am at war!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Personally I think XMEN LE kills TRON LE.

I wouldnt judge Tron since I only played it once but the xmen theme is way better for my tastes as I grew up watching that animated xmen series in the early 90's, I do remember seeing the first tron in the theatre when I was real little, I thought it was boring, haha! But I was only 5 at the time

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Since when? Seems they are both selling in the mid 5's recently. Maybe $500 difference but no way its $1.5k difference. Nobody's seen the code for either of these games so if we are pricing of what the code could be I think that's a bit premature.

#11 7 years ago

I think you're all high. After today TFLE for XMEN le straight up. Both shred over Tron.

#12 7 years ago

Still looking. Merry Xmas!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside