Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SDC13297.JPG
20140619_173636.jpg
20140619_173517.jpg
20140619_173553.jpg
20140619_173457.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videorob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I'm just gauging interest right now as I'm still undecided about letting this go.....anyways, here's the story.

I bought TSPP as a project machine. It needed a bunch of stuff, glass, toys, plastics etc... I basically put most of the machine back together and got it looking pretty good. From what I can tell right now it needs the MPU and I/O boards, some coils need to be replaced/rebuilt, bottom speaker is gone and probably some new bulbs. Since the boards, mentioned above, were not present I have not been able to put power to it. The cab, translight and playfield look nice, only a little fading on the cab. As far as I can tell at this point in time the game should work with the boards installed.

Now the twist...aka my dilemma... Due to health issues I don't know if I'll be physically able to bring the machine back to life. When I first bought it I thought I could do another project but my body now disagrees. I'm left with 2 choices.....

1: Keep the game in the hopes that I get better and will be able to finish what I started. Or.....
2: Since I still love pinball, sell or trade it and let someone bring this machine back to it's original awesomeness.

I want to see what choice 2 might bring, so.......

I'd like to do a trade.....2 for 1, 1 to 1 even or 1 + cash. Would like a local deal to avoid shipping or if you're willing to deliver we can deal. I'm in Plainfield CT 06374..... I guess cash offers are good too as long as you can pick up or cover delivery fees.

Pins I'm looking for....and must work 100%. Player machines are OK, just no projects or beaters please.

T2
X-Files
WWF RR
Jurassic Park (DE not Sega)
Stern Star Trek Pro (I would add some cash)
T3
TFTC
Apollo 13
Maybe a few others (DMD 1990 on up) I'm forgetting.

Let me know what you have....all offers considered, worst I could say is no.

Thanks
Rob

20140619_173457.jpg20140619_173457.jpg
20140619_173517.jpg20140619_173517.jpg20140619_173553.jpg20140619_173553.jpg20140619_173636.jpg20140619_173636.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I can take some better pics if needed. I pride myself on giving all the info I have about the pins I do sell. Both the good and the bad. I hide nothing just ask for a particular pic or pics and I'll do my best to get them.

#3 9 years ago

TGIF Bump

When the MPU is back in stock, I'm pretty sure I will take this off the market and try to finish it. Until then I'm curious to see whats out there for trade as it is now. Pain wise it's gonna be awhile before I can do what's needed or it will take me 3 times as long....what used to take me an hour or so to complete now takes 3 hours or more.

To quote Garth Brooks..."I'm much to young to feel this damn old" !!!!!!!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Sorry to hear the pain you're going through. Hope you feel better and good luck with the trade bump.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This trade offer is a dream come true for anyone with a WWFRR or Xfiles

Thanks for the kind words and opinions guys. Much appreciated!

If anyone has both WWFRR and X-Files....I would be happy to do a 2 for 1 trade and I would add some cash. The WWF would be for my son who LOVES pro wrestling and pins are perfect for him to play. He can fit his wheelchair perfectly between the front legs of a pinball machine. Pretty much the reason I don't collect vids anymore...he can't get close enough to reach controls and see the screen on most.

My son, Travis, with Mick Foley...aka mankind, dude love, cactus jack, etc......

SDC13297.JPGSDC13297.JPG

#8 9 years ago

Possible trade pending.

#10 9 years ago

Sadly... It's not a WWFRR. I'll just keep looking for one.

Thanks

#11 9 years ago

Sold pending pin trade.

Still not a WWFRR but is one I've wanted for a long time.

"I'll be back"

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

To bad you weren't a bit closer...I would have traded you a real nice WWFRR =(

Got a cash price in mind or would you be interested in a Gottlieb Strike N Spares?

1 week later
#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Did this process or did it fall through... How much $$$ would be needed theoretically to bring to life?

Still pending....The T2 is being shopped prior to the trade.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 218.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.95
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videorob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-the-simpsons-pinball-party?tu=videorob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.