Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by myork82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 38 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo 1-15.JPG
DSC00511.JPG
DSC00512.JPG
DSC00510.JPG
DSC00509.JPG
DSC00506.JPG
DSC00504.JPG
DSC00505.JPG
DSC00500.JPG
DSC00501.JPG
DSC00498.JPG
DSC00497.JPG
DSC00499.JPG
DSC00496.JPG
DSC00495.JPG
DSC00493.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Got two pins that I would consider selling or trading. I am not much on keep things very long lol.

Would like to sell straight out or possible trade 2 for 1 on a nice SM, XMen,TSPP, FG, IJ, or TAF.

Also looking for a nice Road Show, HS II Getaway, and Star Wars.

SOLD!!

Fish Tales: $2500

Recently shopped out and polished with Treasure Cove polish system.

New rubber and LED's throughout.

Playfield is in super nice shape with no noticeable wear at the tackle box. No known plastics broken.
Cabinet has some slight fading. (I have seen much worse). Backbox has a few places and would look better with new decals.

Topper works great and comes with a new dome cover (not installed)

No issues. Plays awesome!!

DSC00540.JPG

DSC00539.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00521.JPG

DSC00533.JPG

DSC00531.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

DSC00514.JPG

PENDING!!

TFTC: $1950

Plays great!

Playfield very clean (unknown when it was last shopped out).

Very little wear. Some at scoop but would be covered up with a cliffy protector. No known other wear.

Rubber in good shape. All lights work well. One known plastic broke behind drop targets. (Have piece to glue back)

Cabinet and back box in very good shape. Some nicks and scratches but nothing bad at all. Very solid.

Rottendog main control board.

DMD is outgassing and should be replaced at some point. Most is visible during gameplay.

If left unplugged for some time, once you plug it up, it will take a few seconds to boot up. You will hear the crypt keeper and then you can flip the power on and off and it works fine from then on. No other issues known. The voltage checks on the power supply look very close to what they are suppose to be.

Some light noise in speaker during attract mode. Never notice once playing.

Just trying to be upfront with everything

DSC00512.JPG

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00506.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

DSC00504.JPG

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00497.JPG

DSC00496.JPG

DSC00495.JPG

DSC00494.JPG

DSC00492.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

#2 6 years ago

I have a hs2 would be intrested in your crypt.. I am in louisville.

#3 6 years ago

bump

#4 6 years ago

TTT

#5 6 years ago

Bump with added trade option of Xmen.

Thread is really quiet. No one looking for these?

#6 6 years ago

Pinballwiz is a great and honest seller.

Wow, you don't keep things long at all, do you? If I had room and $, I'd love to have either of these. I think my dad would love Fish Tales, and I've always liked TFTC. Sadly your Stargate took the last obvious spot in my gameroom and I'm still in on Predator so my money is tied up for now. If I ever get it, you'll have to come play. (And maybe bring me whatever pin you're selling that week.)

#7 6 years ago

Thanks blondetall

I would love to come and see Predator when you get it. I hope you are still enjoying that Stargate!

Fish Tales is a fun game. The LED lighting works perfect for this game. With the bright colors, it just really goes well together. The pics really doesn't do it justice.

#8 6 years ago

photo 1-15.JPG

Requested Tombstone shot

#9 6 years ago

Great looking games! I like the Fish Tales.

#10 6 years ago

Deal with confidence! Pinballwiz is a good trader! I owned and shopped fish tales and traded it to pinballwiz. It was shopped the first of January and needs nothing. The pics do it no justice!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Deal with confidence! Pinballwiz is a good trader! I owned and shopped Fish Tales and traded it to pinballwiz. It was shopped the first of January and needs nothing. The pics do it no justice!

Thanks Matt! It is a great game and looks awesome as you said. You did a great job with it. It's nice when I trade for a game and don't have to do a thing to it but play!!

#12 6 years ago

Bump with added trade possibilities.

Interested in Spiderman and Roadshow.

Also would do a better cash deal if buying both. There is a somewhat local TSPP that I could get if I sold both of these soon.

#13 6 years ago

Spiderman and Roadshow... hmm what made you want those? Tim is a great one to deal with +1

#14 6 years ago

Fish Tales is sold!!!

TFTC is pending!!!

#15 6 years ago

I hope Fish Tales is going to a good home!

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

I hope Fish Tales is going to a good home!

It is! A friend of mine is buying it so him and his grandchildren can have some fun.

#17 6 years ago

Nice! I was kinda like dang thats sweet the first time I fired it up after the shop and leds. I was like why did I sell this again.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside