(Topic ID: 31365)

WTT: TFTC + cash for LOTR (No longer available - thanks for looking)

By dlbuller

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dlbuller
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0509.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my TFTC+Cash for a LOTR. Just trying to get a feeler I guess for whats out there. If there are any in decent shape that maybe need a shop or a few things need repair. If not, its cool and I'll have to save up more cash. Don't even know what TFTC goes for now. This one is in decent condition. More pics and a video here:

http://s1051.beta.photobucket.com/user/dlbuller/library/TFTC

-pinball pro speakers
- cointaker LEDs
- cliffy on mode hole
- new dmd
- pretty nice playfield
- was probably routed at one point has a few scuffs and drilled hole in front
- finger mod

Ps. Sorry I'm a bad photographer.

IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0480.JPG IMG_0509.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Good morning bump. Hoping somebody wants a tftc.

#3 6 years ago

Did the pinball pro speakers take away the hum on your TFTC?I just picked one up as my first game.Do you not like it anymore?I was looking or thinking of LOTR as my first game and do like it but really wanted a TFTC first.I know between the great 2 ramps 3 to 6 mutiball shaker motor I can't go wrong.LOTR is fun and has a lot of moving pieces but would have been more for me.I know a seller in AZ who put one up for 4 to 4.5k which did not seem bad.

#4 6 years ago

No the pinball pro speakers didn't take away the noise on the lines. I honestly don't think the sound quality is there on tftc to really justify speakers unless yours are completely dead. I hear they do wonders for other games and am glad I bought them...just not much of a difference to me. It also takes a little bit to balance the sound just right with these on tftc.

I didn't get bored with it and will be sad to see it go. My wife is letting me get the hobbit so I decided to go for lotr because its a pin I can see myself keeping. I would eventually want another tftc down the road but after having kids and other life changing events.

Congrats on your pin! It's fun.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside