• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-739.jpg
#1 10 years ago

We have a fully working Taxi machine that has recently been shopped out. There are three chipped playfield plastics that could be replaced.

Interested in a trade +/- cash. Located in New Orleans.

The translight is in good shape, and the bell assembly works properly. the spinout ramp is solid and works properly, although it has the usual chips missing at mounting tabs. The cabinet is in decent shape with regards to the color and artwork, but it does show signs of stress in the back corners of the main cabinet that have been reinforced with small 'L' brackets and it was drilled for a lockbar. The legs are fine, but are a different color in the front versus the back. The two slingshot plastics and the plastic above the drop targets are chipped.

Looking to trade for a nice Swords of Fury, Black Hole, 8BD, and will certainly consider others.

#2 10 years ago

Bummer...I am looking for a Taxi and I have an 8BD...but am too far away.

#3 10 years ago

Updated to for sale status.

#4 10 years ago

If this is still on Ebay, you might want to throw up a link to the machine.

#6 10 years ago

Bump for new price.

#7 10 years ago

If you weren't so far away I would do this deal! Always seems to be the case with me. Wish there were more Banzai Runs around and for sale. Would love to own it someday! Let me know if your coming to AZ anytime soon.

#8 10 years ago

Bummer that the topper isn't original. Sounds like a good deal otherwise.

#9 10 years ago

PM sent.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Bummer that the topper isn't original. Sounds like a good deal otherwise.

I'm making repro toppers soon

#11 10 years ago

wow $30 for shipping for a machine, that's cheap. I want to use that carrier.

#12 10 years ago

Great price on the taxi.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from kray37:

I'm making repro toppers soon

I don't even own a Taxi anymore ... But I'd buy one for when I do have one again. They're all yellowed. I gave mine a few coats of Krylon Fusion and put some new decals on. Sure looked great. Miss my Taxi. Great game.

image-739.jpgimage-739.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-taxi-restoration-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.