Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BMore-Pinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Picture_312.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Just throwing this out there, but my wife purchased me a Tag Heuer watch for my last birthday and I am not a big fan of metal watches and haven't had the heart to tell her I do not like it. Finally I convinced her to see if I could trade it for a pinball machine. So if anyone is interested I have a Tag Heuer Link watch for trade for a route in any condition TAF, TSPP. Let me know if there is any interest.

#2 6 years ago

What kind of Tag? Pics? HUO

#3 6 years ago

Need more detail. Tag Link can be had relatively cheaply depending on model. Not even a fair trade against the machines listed. Again, depends on the model Tag.

#4 6 years ago

This is a pic of it, my wife spend 2,600 on it. I am hoping to get a HUO machine ha ha jk. I am really looking for a project machine, in rough shape that I can fix up over winter.

image.jpg

#5 6 years ago

You know it's a Swiss Tag watch (vs. a Chinese "Tig") if it comes with a pillow. I'll never forget when my wife surprised me with a Tag. Of course I wanted one for years and she totally surprised me.

#6 6 years ago

Ha Ha no its a real one, its in my watch winder case. If you want i could take a picture of it in the original box with all of the paperwork.

#7 6 years ago

If it was an Omega you'd be tempting me...

#8 6 years ago

Like the gift or not, your wife kicks ass!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Like the gift or not, your wife kicks ass!

I think the smart move might be to keep the gift your wife got for you and save up for another machine.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I think the smart move might be to keep the gift your wife got for you and save up for another machine.

My wife is cool with it, she told me that I was an idiot and should have told her a year ago that I didn't like it. She would rather that I trade it for something that I would enjoy versus something that I don't. I think she would rather me get an TAF to fix up because she loves that pin.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

My wife is cool with it, she told me that I was an idiot and should have told her a year ago that I didn't like it. She would rather that I trade it for something that I would enjoy versus something that I don't. I think she would rather me get an TAF to fix up because she loves that pin.

Very cool.

#12 6 years ago

I do not want to be the bringer of bad news... A bit of a watch nut myself (Mainly Omega)

http://www.authenticwatches.com/tag-heuer-link-wat1110-ba0950.html

You going to need to chip in some serious dough to pick up a TAF.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

I do not want to be the bringer of bad news... A bit of a watch nut myself (Mainly Omega)

I can't say anything about that. It was purchased over a year ago from Jared, but either way I am hoping to get a route machine so that I can work on it over the winter. I have no dreams of a HUO pin, just one that i can work on.

#14 6 years ago

Here is a picture of the back of the watch that some people requested. If anyone is has routed TAF that they would be interested in some type of trade/purchase please let me know.

image.jpg

#15 6 years ago

I want to see how this shakes out, being a bit of a watch guy myself. I thought of doing something similar to this myself ha, but not sure i wold want to part with my Breitling just yet. Good luck with your trade bud.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

Ha Ha no its a real one, its in my watch winder case. If you want i could take a picture of it in the original box with all of the paperwork.

Nice watch and good luck with a trade......but why were you keeping it in a watch winder?

#17 6 years ago

I made an offer to a guy last year to trade a rolex plus cash for his AFM. I got a response of "I don't like jewlry, but thanks for your interest". Since that time I quit making offers to trade the watch, but I'd still trade a rolex towards an AFM, AC/DC Premium (NIB), or Avengers LE (NIB). I put 4k of value on the rolex.

Not trying to steal this for trade thread, since I'm interested in three different machines from the OP I thought it was reasonable.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'd still trade a rolex

Any chance it is a Milgauss?

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Any chance it is a Milgauss?

No, it is a Cellini (leather strap Rolex). I bought it back in 2006. Here is a link to the almost identical looking version to the one I have that is still being made today:

http://www.essential-watches.com/Rolex-42438bks-Cellini-Danaos-4243.8bks-Yellow-Gold-on-Strap-with-Black-Dial-4243.8bks-22070?gclid=CJevsP6Pk7UCFSemPAoddUoAEg

Mine is in my safe deposit box because I haven't worn it in four years or so since I got an upgraded watch. Good condition. One minor strach, new owner may or may not want to replace the band (cost to replace the band is about $800; I think the band is fine but a lot of people like to replace leather bands when they get a used watch).

#20 6 years ago

gonna need one of these if you want to trade for a taf

Picture_312.jpg

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

The one the boss surprised me with: http://www.authenticwatches.com/tag-heuer-classic-2000-wk111a-ba0331.html

I see they go up in value once out of production. Very nice.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

Absolutely, would not let my wife spend $2,600 on something I didn't want.
Would of told her and returned it that week.
I would expect my wife to do the same with something I bought for her.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside