DSC09613.JPG
DSC09612.JPG
DSC09611.JPG
DSC09610.JPG
DSC09609.JPG
DSC09608.JPG
DSC09607.JPG
DSC09379.JPG
There are 151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 10 years ago

Just got payment notification via paypal and TAF appears to be sold. Its heading out West to Cali so expect a CL ad for a TAF for 4900 in a few weeks! LOL!

Serious question now....Metallica Pro or Star Trek Pro??? Im leaning Met but Trilogy has one and lives a few minutes down the road... I know, I know they have incomplete code but Im not going with JJp's current product on the market....

Id love an ACDC prem dont want to spend that extra 1.7K or whatever, anyone want to trade their AC/DC prem for my RFM plus cash?

#102 10 years ago

Metallica or if you can get the ACDC

#103 10 years ago

ACDC premium, it's fast, great shots, awesome theme and rocks out our game room! I liked the Met as well but not as much as ACDC. You probably played all those pins at Expo so which did you like the most?

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just got payment notification via paypal and TAF appears to be sold. Its heading out West to Cali so expect a CL ad for a TAF for 4900 in a few weeks! LOL!
Serious question now....Metallica Pro or Star Trek Pro??? Im leaning Met but Trilogy has one and lives a few minutes down the road... I know, I know they have incomplete code but Im not going with JJp's current product on the market....
Id love an ACDC prem dont want to spend that extra 1.7K or whatever, anyone want to trade their AC/DC prem for my RFM plus cash?

When I get me STLE you can come up and play Met prem and STLE and see what you like better.
Also you can play ACDC

#105 10 years ago

Just do the AcDc premium already. It doesn't need to be NIB.........you've been there and down that twice now.

#106 10 years ago

I don't have an ACDC , Neither does Banger (just saying). But Metallica is a great game , Star Trek seems pretty cool too , Damn you got a tough decision .

#107 10 years ago

ummmm if we get to vote...

Spooky, AMH. Support the local WI crew!

Aside form that, DONT BUY GAMES with UNFINISHED code and NO Guarantee that it will ever get finished.

Just wait on MET code and then decide between MET and ACDC, but neither fits your line up.

#108 10 years ago

also hope you got 4500 cause that is what your auction would have ended up, just MHO.

#109 10 years ago

I only played 1 game of StarTrek at Expo,(Hemi's modded one) seemed pretty cool, I liked the light show but couldnt hear audio so the experience meant little to me on judging the game

I think I played 2 on ACDC prem at expo/open house and once again couldnt hear the audio...I have played TomGWI's and it was a brutal/super fast 2games I barely remember. Yes I am good with a nice HUGO AC/DC, dont really need a NIB

Ive played a fair amount of Metallica in 2 private collections, and that is a super sweet game....very enjoyable for me, love the art on it. Im not a major fan of Metallica the band but its still solid Rock music that would really pump on an external subwoofer.

Sounds like I need to go to Tom's very soon....

#110 10 years ago

Def play them all before supporting STERN and their crap code. ACDC is the only one that has earned your $$$ at this point.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

ummmm if we get to vote...

No, you dont get a vote.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Spooky, AMH. Support the local WI crew!

How far away from production are they? Price? Low 5K?

#112 10 years ago

Save some cash and pick up a nice Demolition Man.

#113 10 years ago

When you hook up an amp to the 12" sub in the ACDC Premium and you feel the sub pound the cabinet during Thunderstruck you will be hooked!

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No, you dont get a vote.

How far away from production are they? Price? Low 5K?

I am one of the first on the list for Charlie's Zombie game and if memory serves me correctly he is hoping to be around $4500.

Ben's Ghost game is just about done, I did not get in on that one though. Charlie hopes to have his done and ready to show at MGC.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I did not get in on that one though

WHAT???? You had a chance to preorder and wait a year or two for the game and you passed it up?

#116 10 years ago

Flank sell the RFM and buy a ST LE. The video will be out very soon

Congrats on the sale as well

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

WHAT???? You had a chance to preorder and wait a year or two for the game and you passed it up?

Actually I heard Ben talking about his idea and such at MGC 2012 but I didn't know he was thinking of going into production, I thought it was just a one off like BIll Paxton and Lost, so I never really followed it.

No worries though, I am super pumped for many good reasons about Pinball Zombies.

And yes I love to order games and wait year(s) for them!

#118 10 years ago

I will sell you my DM for $4500.00
This is a specific pinside discount for you bro.

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I will sell you my DM for $4500.00
This is a specific pinside discount for you bro.

It warms my heart to know I have such good friends looking out for my well being.

#120 10 years ago

Sorry that was a typo.... $4550.00

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Sorry that was a typo.... $4550.00

It better have the most virgin shooter lane Ive ever seen.

#122 10 years ago

Word on the street is PCE has turned down multiple offers over $4450

#123 10 years ago

Already tiring of the Demo-man? Say it ain't so!

#124 10 years ago

CF.. brother..
Downgrading from an TAF to a met pro or ST pro? Ouch

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

CF.. brother..
Downgrading from an TAF to a met pro or ST pro? Ouch

Well, how many times can you complete the mansion and it still invigorates you? I still like the game, I just would like a nicer condition one.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It better have the most virgin shooter lane Ive ever seen.

It does. You have nothing to be concerned about.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, how many times can you complete the mansion and it still invigorates you? I still like the game, I just would like a nicer condition one.

Understand completely. Just made the "decision" with my BSD.
Roadshow taking it's place.

I dunno man, I've had Erik's old TAF for a few months now, and the Multiball just does NOT get old.

#128 10 years ago

I think AMH is around 6k, but still no official price. Did you play it at expo? It played better and has a deeper/more polished ruleset than both ST and MET.

You can contact spooky (he is manufacturing Ben's game?) and get more details but sounds to me like they are actually producing right now and I have seen photos of multiple games so something is happening.

If anything Stern, then at east wait for the new John T. game and get the fun of being first on the block with the new unfinished game

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I only played 1 game of StarTrek at Expo,(Hemi's modded one) seemed pretty cool, I liked the light show but couldnt hear audio so the experience meant little to me on judging the game
I think I played 2 on ACDC prem at expo/open house and once again couldnt hear the audio...I have played TomGWI's and it was a brutal/super fast 2games I barely remember. Yes I am good with a nice HUGO AC/DC, dont really need a NIB
Ive played a fair amount of Metallica in 2 private collections, and that is a super sweet game....very enjoyable for me, love the art on it. Im not a major fan of Metallica the band but its still solid Rock music that would really pump on an external subwoofer.
Sounds like I need to go to Tom's very soon....

Guy, get an AC/DC and be done with it.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

I dunno man, I've had Erik's old TAF for a few months now, and the Multiball just does NOT get old.

It does have a lot of fun modes/multi's, super seance seemed to be one of my fav non-multi modes. Who knows, maybe in a few years TAF is remade, although that seems unlikely due to original high production number and I can buy a NIB minty one.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I think AMH is around 6k, but still no official price. Did you play it at expo? It played better and has a deeper/more polished ruleset than both ST and MET.

You can contact Spooky (he is manufacturing Ben's game?) and get more details but sounds to me like they are actually producing right now and I have seen photos of multiple games so something is happening.

Quoted from dantebean:

Guy, get an AC/DC and be done with it.

Im definitely going to wait a week or two before I decide Perhaps I should just get rid of another game and my arcades and get a Met and a AC/DC.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Perhaps I should just get rid of another game and my arcades and get a Met and a AC/DC.

sell them all and start over. that's what i'm going to do. sexy bonus time included with all sales. Oh, wait, that's not a pinside joke.

#132 10 years ago

My thoughts are that with the things you are leaning towards, you Currently can not go wrong with an ACDC prem (even though I don't really care for the game and the theme is aweful). ACDC pro is not worth it and there have been plenty that bought the pro and later traded up for the prem or LE >> that should tell you to stay clear from ACDC pro. The lower pf is pretty fun. Also lots of locals with ACDC (Neo and Dave B) that will likelylet you come play more first.

I still think you are better off waiting til MET code comes out. The shots are more fun on MET and the artwork is simply amazing, but until you see what happens with code there is no reason to jump. They are still making them for a while is my impression. The pro does not seem to be as much of a step down with MET? but i'd still get the prem just cause I like the added feature (if they ever work right?)

That said I think you are best if you wait till John T game is confirmed for release. He is the new guy at Stern and is ready to make a killer game. If the coding can back up what he is likely to do then that could be the real winner?

Patience my friend will treat you well!

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

sell them all and start over. that's what i'm going to do. sexy bonus time included with all sales. Oh, wait, that's not a pinside joke.

I'll bring the ball gag, you bring the gimp suit!

#134 10 years ago

You're welcome to come by and play my AC/DC if you want to get some more time on it. I also have cold beer.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

You're welcome to come by and play my AC/DC if you want to get some more time on it. I also have cold beer.

I thought Centerflunk was allergic to beer?

#136 10 years ago

If you are choosing between MET and AC/DC, pricewise I think your choice is a HUO AC/DC Premium, or a NIB MET Pro. I have spent some time with both flavors of both machines (Pro and Premium), and think that AC/DC Pro isn't in the same league as the Premium, and MET Premium isn't that much different than the Pro.

I thought for sure I would like MET better than AC/DC, as I really like Ironman, and MET feels like a little deeper version of Ironman to me playwise. I really like the artwork and really like the band/music, so MET was the no brainer choice for me. I cannot stand the band AC/DC and I am not an over the top Steve Ritchie fan, generally. The artwork seemed fairly uninspired to me, and the plastic dancing band seemed really cheesy.

After I actually played both machines, I couldn't stop playing AC/DC. Whenever there is an AC/DC at someone's house, I gravitate towards it, and have a hard time not playing it. I don't feel the same way about Metallica as it sits right now. I really like the game, but could take it or leave it. I have been having a very difficult time NOT pulling trigger on an AC/DC, the game is just flat out fun, the shots are great, the lighting is second to none, and the rules and the way you go about socring/playing the game are fantastic.

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I couldn't stop playing AC/DC. Whenever there is an AC/DC at someone's house, I gravitate towards it

That settles it, I'm not getting one.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That settles it, I'm not getting one.

If you want me to slap a Bally sticker over the Stern one, I will certainly do that at no charge.... LOL

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I thought Centerflunk was allergic to beer?

I think you're thinking of bees.

#140 10 years ago

AC/DC Premium is one of the best games I've ever played. That choice would be easy for me.

#141 10 years ago

I really Like ST:Pro, moreso than MET:Pro, and AC/DC Prem more than both.

Also, this thread has 1/3 of its posts AFTER the sale of the thread topic. this has to be some sort of record.

#142 10 years ago

Im thinking of getting Met Pro and a AC/DC prem, How do you like that?

Now who wants to buy a nice low priced BabyPac!

#143 10 years ago

I think you're thinking of bees.

I know Jetzxi is allergic to bees/wasps, thats probably what he meant, lay off the crack Chris!

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im thinking of getting Met Pro and a AC/DC prem, How do you like that?
Now who wants to buy a nice low priced BabyPac!

I think that's a good move lol. I'm sure you can move the baby pac, I there might have been one or two collectors in the area looking for one. Post it out on the facebook group and see what happens; if you really wanted to sell it.

#145 10 years ago

Is delivery included to St. Paul, MN? I think my son would dig on some baby pac..

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I think my son would dig on some baby pac..

Its sold and yes I did deliver it N/C.

1 week later
#147 10 years ago

TAF is officially gone, Sayonara!

DSC09690.JPGDSC09690.JPG

#148 10 years ago

Is there an ACDC premium on that truck??

#149 10 years ago

Is there an ACDC premium on that truck??

Sadly no, work has been slow, waiting for a killer local deal as well....

#150 10 years ago

Are you getting an ACDC premium ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 1,059.00
$ 159.00
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-taf-extras-se-wisc/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.