photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 8.JPG
photo 12.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Hey Guys,

I mentioned my SoF being on the block in the Chicago thread and have got a few messages asking how much I was selling for. I am only looking for trades right now. Has had new LEDs, rubbers, balls, flipper bats, knocker, tilt bobber, and glass installed within the last 6 months. No broken plastics.

I am looking mainly for BK2K, WW, JM, RS, HS2, NF, TFTC to name a few. Would consider other titles as well, mainly late Sys 11 or DMDs.

Thanks!

photo 12.JPGphoto 12.JPG
photo 8.JPGphoto 8.JPG
photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG
photo 5.JPGphoto 5.JPG
photo 6.JPGphoto 6.JPG
photo 7.JPGphoto 7.JPG
photo 9.JPGphoto 9.JPG
photo 10.JPGphoto 10.JPG
photo 13.JPGphoto 13.JPG

photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG

1 month later
#3 9 years ago

Bump.....Got lots of messages offering to buy but still haven't had a trade work out. Still looking for a trade only unless you've got some offer I can't refuse! Lol

#4 9 years ago

Bump for one of the best system 11's ever. Plus it's got...
Wait for it...
Lionman!!!!
GLWS!

#5 9 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!

Thanks for the trade andrew. Hope you enjoy TFTC.

#6 9 years ago

SHOOT FOR THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOT FOR THE TUNNEL DAMMIT!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@$$@&*(&$@(&#$!(@!@!

(or is it "go for the tunnel") lool

#7 9 years ago

The playfield looks like it's in much nicer shape than most. A lot of those inserts are usually toast. Good luck with the trade. Great game!

#8 9 years ago

did you contact notrash? It's (LIONMAN!) nice you don't have wear by the titan (LIONMAN!) shot, but the mini has some (LIONMAN!) heavy wood graining developing. Overall very nice. (mini is easy to restore)

You should (LIONMAN!) get thumbs down for wanting to even (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA) let this go.

#9 9 years ago

It is (LIONMAN!) a great (LIONMAN!) game but I'm limited (LIONMAN!) in space and made a trade (LIONMAN!) for the game I was looking for originally when I (LIONMAN!) got it. LIONMAN was replaced by a cackling Cryptkeeper though one gate is disabled to cut down on it!

#10 9 years ago

so you didn't buy that bk2k?

#11 9 years ago

Wish you wanted some of my games....so sweet.

#12 9 years ago

Don't have money to buy a game that's why I was looking for trades. Even if I sold SOF I doubt id have got $2k for it which was the selling price on BK2K. He sold it even before I had a chance to say no anyway. You have to act on things immediately it seems or else someone changes their mind or can't wait.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-swords-of-fury-for-bk2k-chicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.