Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ST-cab.JPG
ST-lower.JPG
ST-ships.JPG
ST-translite.JPG
ST-table.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big_ragu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

EDIT- With the news of the "vault editions," I'm hoping a LOTR NIB will be available some day. Not selling this until I know for sure (well, unless someone offered me a ridiculous wad of cash). Just ordered LEDs, this one is staying here for a while!

100% working, replaced flipper and gun coils, new rubber, new bulbs, new silverjet balls. Just had some professional board work done by JR/PinballPlus, he checked out the whole table.

Hallmark ship mods, still have original ships too. Cliffy on NZ hole, stainless ramp guards on all ramps.

Just got a cliffy catapult lane protector and a set of Great Plains ribbon cables, will be installed in the next few days.

Playfield is excellent, backglass is perfect, cabinet sides are nearly perfect, couple scuffs on the stickers on side of backbox.

ST-table.JPGST-table.JPGST-translite.JPGST-translite.JPGST-ships.JPGST-ships.JPGST-lower.JPGST-lower.JPGST-cab.JPGST-cab.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Happy Monday. Bumpity bump.

#3 9 years ago

Had a couple requests for price, I'd like to get $4200.

Would still greatly prefer to trade for LOTR, or may consider something else on my wish list or ???

#4 9 years ago

Tuesday bump.

Added price to original post.

#5 9 years ago

Bumpasaurus Rex.

Have a pending sale, not a done deal yet.

#6 9 years ago

Decided to keep it for now.

LOVE this table! Especially after I got all the gremlins worked out, it's totally dialed in.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yes please. ...and remember if ya bring a game ya get a free shirt.

I'm bringing billyd's Indianapolis 500.

STTNG was a bear to get into my house, had to take two doors off to fit it in. Not real excited about moving it ever again. (and I don't own a dolly yet- it's a heavy bastard!)

2 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

Edited original post, it's back on the market.

Had some good quality time, I'm ready to move on now.

#14 9 years ago

Lowered price. Added things up, I had a little less into it than I thought.

#15 9 years ago

Post-holiday-you-should-all-be-back-to-work bump

#20 9 years ago

Man, I am so torn on selling this!

Tempted to get LEDs, color DMD, and adjusting the price accordingly.

Or just keeping the damn thing.

I can only afford 2 pins right now, lusting for a LOTR but I still love this machine.

Plus, it's pretty easy to find LOTR on a route- not so much with STTNG.

Damn damn damn...

1 week later
#21 9 years ago

Bump. Kinda need to sell this now- too many hobbies, not enough time and money!

#25 9 years ago

Legend has it that Brent Spiner still has his NIB, last offered at 10k.

I usually see him at a convention or two every year, I keep forgetting to ask about it.

All the actors who did callouts got a STTNG with a custom plaque, I believe most of them are now owned by collectors.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big_ragu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-sttng-for-lotr-in-mn?tu=big_ragu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.