DSCN4615.JPG
DSCN4616.JPG
DSCN4614.JPG
DSCN4573.JPG
DSCN4618.JPG
DSCN4571.JPG
DSCN4572.JPG
DSCN4570.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dj_xwing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Throwing up my Stargate for trade bait...details & pics below:

Just shopped it out a couple months back...below is what my definition of shopped is & additional items that have been added or taken care of:

-Playfield completely stripped, cleaned & waxed - all new rubbers installed - super bands on flippers & posts
-New Rottendog A3 driver board installed (transistors are a known issue on the original boards)
-New rope light assembly & standoffs installed
-LEDs installed everywhere including all flashers - matching color for inserts
-Rebuilt all 3 flippers including new EOS switches & new switches at flipper buttons (includes extra flipper rebuild kit)
-New black flipper bats
-All drop target assemblies removed & cleaned
-Left rear VUK coil & sleeve replaced
-All plastics including posts removed & cleaned
-New shooter rod & spring assembly installed
-New red flipper buttons installed
-New 28.5" chrome legs, bolts & leg levelers installed - includes black cabinet protectors
-New playfield glass
-Mylar placed over any damage spots & ball drops to prevent future damage
-New balls installed
-New hardware as necessary
-New color screw caps installed
-New keyless lock installed on coin door

Pin works 100% mechanically - no lines out on DMD - cabinet is in incredible shape (very few nicks or scratches) - translite has one minor flaw that you'll see in the pic (can't tell from the front)

Now for the not so good (pics in the link will show all of this):

-Playfield has the typical veneer cracking throughout that seems to plague Gottliebs from what I understand
-There is some playfield damage near the Sarcophagus kick out, right Sarcophagus lane & the ball drops that I have applied mylar over so the damage doesn't get any worse
-Someone decided to run too long a screw for the bulb under the left slingshot breaking thru the playfield (I have replaced w/ the correct screw but the damage is done)
-The left inlane has a couple small gouges that have been touched up w/ acrylic black paint
-The left rear ramp has a weld that has broken loose so someone decided to run a screw in the playfield next to it to hold it together - it works perfectly but playfield now has an extra screw installed
-2 plastics have minor cracks which you'll see in the pics
-2 drop targets are cracking & have been filled w/ hot glue from behind - this was done by someone else before I received - 1 other has minor crack - see pics

That about covers it...it plays awesome...no issues hitting any of the ramp shots...see some general pics below & the full set of pics are available at the link below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99753410@N05/sets/72157647412598579/

Interested in the following pins for trade...Black Rose, Nascar, Goldeneye, Jurassic Park Lost World, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Apollo 13, Who Dunnit...possibly Mousin' Around or Rollercoaster Tycoon...I'm pretty open so shoot me an offer if interested...not really interested in titles that I have already owned in the past except maybe Dirty Harry...+/- cash depending upon title & condition.

Expo is approaching so could arrange a trade around the show.

PM me if interested...thanks!

DSCN4570.JPGDSCN4570.JPGDSCN4618.JPGDSCN4618.JPGDSCN4571.JPGDSCN4571.JPGDSCN4572.JPGDSCN4572.JPGDSCN4573.JPGDSCN4573.JPGDSCN4616.JPGDSCN4616.JPGDSCN4614.JPGDSCN4614.JPGDSCN4617.JPGDSCN4617.JPGDSCN4615.JPGDSCN4615.JPGDSCN4612.JPGDSCN4612.JPGDSCN4624.JPGDSCN4624.JPGDSCN4625.JPGDSCN4625.JPGDSCN4629.JPGDSCN4629.JPG

#4 9 years ago

Thanks guys! It is a great game...very deep...2 wizard modes & plenty of multiball!

#7 9 years ago

GAP, are you looking for cash on top for the Who Dunnit?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Don't you want to get rid of your Baywatch yet? GLWT

Still regret selling it huh

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dj_xwing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-stargate-in-chicagoland-area?tu=dj_xwing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.