Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by westofrome
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1492.JPG
IMG_1490.JPG
IMG_1494.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1489.JPG
IMG_1488.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG

#1 4 years ago

Looking to trade a working players Seawitch, ideally with cash added on my end. This is the machine that was formerly on location at Volleyball House in Maryland. Everything is pretty well-worn but it works. Thought I would put out a feeler since Greatwitch John is taking preorders on new playfields now.

Trade me a higer value game and put the cash toward a new playfield, backglass, etc. for a winter project. I like the game but don't love it and was hoping someone with more skills and passion for Seawitch would be into a restore winter project. Very open to offers. I will try to get some pics up later.

#2 4 years ago

My Jackbot's for sale but shipping kind of a MEH when talking about this kind of a trade. =\

#3 4 years ago

Yeah, hoping for a local deal, but could probably take it to PAPA in March if I still have it then.

#4 4 years ago

Does this have same art layout and gameplay as star gazer ?

#5 4 years ago

No, art is better on stargazer, gameplay is better on seawitch.

#6 4 years ago

That's debatable...

And I'd know since both of them got used side by side in TPF tournaments last year and I got to the finals for B Div Classics.

If you like a more traditional layout, comparitively, Seawitch is definitely for you. If you want something a little quirky with some strange mechanics and superior art (imo) then Stargazer. Seawitch will not kick your wallet in the nuts (usually)...Stargazer will, regardless of condition. The flipper/sling layout of Stargazer makes it a much harder pin to me, but a cleared Seawitch is a real beast too.

Love both, would take both in an instant if I had a way, but bang for the buck sure goes to Seawitch. I feel like they're right side by side in terms of "fun-to-playness" though...not much of a divide.

#7 4 years ago

Some pics, tried to highlight the major wear spots. Has new levelers, acorns, blue shield to stop stuck balls and a rebuilt trough switch assembly. I like the game but I only have room for two pins in the house (and that's pushing it) so would like to mix things up rather than commit to a full restore on this.

IMG_1494.JPGIMG_1492.JPGIMG_1491.JPGIMG_1489.JPGIMG_1490.JPGIMG_1488.JPGIMG_1484.JPG

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside