DSCF5232.JPG
image-926.jpg
South-Park-Tron.jpg
IMG_3249-1024.JPG
IMG_3246-1024.JPG
IMG_3244-1024.JPG
IMG_3238-1024.JPG

#1 9 years ago

I got this HUO SC in a trade with a very cool pinsider. He got it from the original owner and it is in fantastic shape. There is no pf wear and everything plays perfectly. There are approximately 200 tokens.

The only mods are color matched frosted LEDs in the inserts, Paul Drabik's playfield support rails, and lift-off hinges for the "wings" so you can adjust the angle. It includes a complete cliffy set.

I'm really looking for trades including mint(y) Airborne, AFM, NGG, EATPM, Cyclone, IM, and Tron LE. Also to a lesser extent interested in HUO FG, BSM, STTNG, WOZLE, TOM, BSD, and XMen.

Full album:
http://s151.photobucket.com/user/nitrozoom/library/pinball/Safecracker?sort=6&page=1

Edit: gone

IMG_3238-1024.JPGIMG_3238-1024.JPG
IMG_3244-1024.JPGIMG_3244-1024.JPG
IMG_3246-1024.JPGIMG_3246-1024.JPG
IMG_3249-1024.JPGIMG_3249-1024.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Nice looking SC!

#3 9 years ago

I have a question? I have always just wondered this. (Plus a bump). I see allot of FT pins on pinside but I am confused why people do not put FS/FT offer as if you get cash you can always trade the cash for a pin your looking for? Please this is not to start a pinside war. I have just always wondered why? Is it like well, I want to trade because if I get the cash I might spend it before I buy another, or my spouse might spend it another way. Just curious.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I have a question? I have always just wondered this. (Plus a bump). I see allot of FT pins on pinside but I am confused why people do not put FS/FT offer as if you get cash you can always trade the cash for a pin your looking for? Please this is not to start a pinside war. I have just always wondered why? Is it like well, I want to trade because if I get the cash I might spend it before I buy another, or my spouse might spend it another way. Just curious.

Sometimes it's just easier to work out trades before cash, in my personal experiences.

#5 9 years ago

There are times when people don't want to sell the game. I have found having really good trade bait gets you a title you have wanted for a long time, that otherwise I could have never gotten. If this safe cracker is a game someone has been dying for, they may be willing to trade a title they would otherwise never sell! My 2 cents.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Sometimes it's just easier to work out trades before cash, in my personal experiences.

What's the norm? Who pay's shipping cost? Does each guy cover their own shipping cost? Plus, who ships first? or do they use the same company so the shipping company drops 1 and grabs the other so no one get's scammed?

#7 9 years ago

How the heck else could I have gotten so many great pins! Ovid is right - trade bait allows u to reach for a better game you'd never even sniff otherwise. I'd rather trade a game plus cash than straight cash.

Erik - any interest in gorgeous modded MetPro? Or peruse my collection. Any trade interest? Thanks

BUMP!

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for the bumps! Not looking for MET, but I wish you hadn't sold your Cyclone!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

What's the norm? Who pay's shipping cost? Does each guy cover their own shipping cost? Plus, who ships first? or do they use the same company so the shipping company drops 1 and grabs the other so no one get's scammed?

That is a deal by deal situation. Check out some of Black_Roses trade threads he has worked in the past. Driving the machine for delivering is certainly deemed to be value added to the trade.

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Any interest in a HUO LOTR? LOTR is stock with less than 500 plays. I'm quasi-local in Knoxville.

If not, here's a bump.

#11 9 years ago

I'm not in the market for LOTR but I appreciate the bump!

#12 9 years ago

you definitely want my South Park

#13 9 years ago

Lemme think on that one

South-Park-Tron.jpgSouth-Park-Tron.jpg
#14 9 years ago

i've missed out playing this thing at 2 different pin/cade shows over the last 6 months.
wish i had.

would probably help influence me in getting yours

#15 9 years ago

SC is amazing. Got to play it again at TPF this year and it's a great machine. My wife and I love it and will be snagging the first one that we are able to.

#16 9 years ago

How about this one?

image-926.jpgimage-926.jpg
#17 9 years ago

That is easily the, um, bluest No Good Gofers I've ever seen.

#18 9 years ago

This NGG looks just like mine same exact color.

GL OP in your trade venture. Very nice looking SC

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Also to a lesser extent interested in HUO FG, BSM, STTNG, WOZLE, TOM, SS, and XMen.

I remember a time when I had great respect for games coming from Erik, they are usually extremely nice. All respect has been lost though since the mentioning of wanting Xmen

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I remember a time when I had great respect for games coming from Erik, they are usually extremely nice. All respect has been lost though since the mentioning of wanting Xmen

Nay nay, your just left the party before it got started rocking. You collection history reads like you have left a few parties.

1 month later
#21 9 years ago

Found a pin FS I would like and no luck on trades so listing this one FS as well. Edited OP

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

There are times when people don't want to sell the game. I have found having really good trade bait gets you a title you have wanted for a long time, that otherwise I could have never gotten. If this Safe Cracker is a game someone has been dying for, they may be willing to trade a title they would otherwise never sell! My 2 cents.

Well said and happens all the time.

#23 9 years ago

That sideart looks like it has never seen a scratch. Been keeping this in a bank vault?

#24 9 years ago

If I had more money than brains....

#25 9 years ago

I have both in limited quantities but I appreciate the bump!

#26 9 years ago

Oh, How I miss mine....Nothing like getting rapid fire hit in the chest by tokens while trying to play!

You have a beauty there!

#27 9 years ago

I would trade you my HUO TRON Pro (3rd run, Chicks translite, no mods). But I never get down to TN so its hard to see how we could make it work.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Oh, How I miss mine....Nothing like getting rapid fire hit in the chest by tokens while trying to play!

You must be really short if you're getting hit in the chest with tokens. I typically wear a cup when playing mine. Ball buster mode commence!

#29 9 years ago

Love this title. Got a TZ that needs gone before we can talk, though

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I would trade you my HUO TRON Pro (3rd run, Chicks translite, no mods). But I never get down to TN so its hard to see how we could make it work.

You won't find many bigger Tron fans than me but I'm not looking to add one right now. Thanks tho!

Quoted from schudel5:

You must be really short if you're getting hit in the chest with tokens. I typically wear a cup when playing mine. Ball buster mode commence!

I like the challenge of snatching them out of the air when they jump off the lockdown bar

Edit: the tokens, that is

#31 9 years ago

Bump for seller. I had an easy transaction on his LOTR.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

and lift-off hinges for the "wings" so you can adjust the angle.

What is the range of motion on those ? Would they permit the wings to be perpendicular (flush, or very close to it) with the sides of the backbox ? Is there some source for these hinges, or were they custom made ? I'd be curious to see a close-up photo.

#33 9 years ago

They wouldn't fold all the way back. For the sake of storage you could swap each side and they'd lay flat I suppose.

I found out about them at this site: http://www.audihere.com/scstuff/ I think they ran around $60

1 week later
#34 9 years ago

Bump. This is on my dream game list. Hope it finds a good home.

#36 9 years ago

I have a JY, JD, and Batman Forever that I'd be willing to offer up in trade. And a shore condo in Wildwood that you could stay in while you're at the Jersey shore.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

How about this one?

image-926.jpg 292 KB

Too much blue for me.
I'll be doing green powder coated legs soon.

#38 9 years ago

Anyone know if replacement vault door decals are available anywhere?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone know if replacement vault door decals are available anywhere?

Try Mr. Pinball Austrailia

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Will you ship?

Yes and also because I was unclear and asked a few times I'm still open to trades

1 week later
#41 9 years ago

Don't make me login as HugsE and price pump this mfer

#42 9 years ago

Premium Game, Premium Price, niche game (timed modes, compact playfield, limited run so the nostalgia factor is lower). I've been waiting two years for a right priced SC to come along in my neighborhood. Takes time if you want to find the 'right buyer'.

This has in my opinion THE best original theme to come out of Bally/Williams. The 'Candy 2000' character, the donut eating cop, the robbing of banks. Had such great experiences in my local arcade with this game. Just some SC love-bump.

#43 9 years ago

If it hasn't been done already, someone should lobby Tim at PHOF to get a new DMD board (or the backglass DMD unit itself, whichever of them is faulty) for the one there. To not have that working on this pin, as I observed some months back, is a cryin' shame.

#44 9 years ago

Have a very nice STTNG but not sure shipping would kill it. Regards

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

That is easily the, um, bluest No Good Gofers I've ever seen.

maybe he just needs some cheering up?

#46 9 years ago

BIG thanks to Erik for helping make a swap this weekend. Safe Cracker is now in the house!!!

DSCF5232.JPGDSCF5232.JPG

DSCF5233.JPGDSCF5233.JPG

#47 9 years ago

Glad it found a new home. Sad that the home it found wasn't mine!

#48 9 years ago

Don changes his pins out, so you never know. Plus it's slowly moving northeastward!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-safe-cracker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.